ADVERTISEMENT

Sussex Central vs Smyrna

@sprarty....
You're killing me with the Eagles "underdog" reference. I'm a die hard Redskins fan and as much as I dislike New England, the Eagles are the worse. lol. That being said NE 23 Philly 21...........Now please give Central some love for that win last night. After reading how they were only going to score 18 and win 4 matches and Stratton would lose and blah blah blah......... just tell me that was a hell of a win. My understanding, first in state loss since 2012 and now have a 2 match winning streak. Damn, maybe I will root for the Eagles. lol

@sparty...
I hope Sallies beats them as well
Watch out for a healthy CR team. They are beast down low.
Nice prediction

Reactions: 84rider
SC can only wrestle who smyrna puts on the mat. Kudos to them, State Duals should be fun

I think that is true in every match. Central still has 2 wrestlers out as well. Injuries and discipline are a part of every team this time of year.

Who was Central missing? The transfer kid who wrestled one match all year at 126 and was disqualified? Can't think of his name.

Yes Saffold, who is not a transfer, at 126 and Santizio at 220. Wuest bumped up and wrestled a first year kid.

Saffold isn't the name I'm thinking off. Maybe poor memory. Looks like they won 126 anyway and they won at 195 thanks to the eagles bumping up kids. Can't see it making a difference but maybe.

6 matches decided by a takedown or less with Smyrna winning 4. Being that close they could probably wrestle 10 times and split down the middle. Will be all about winning when it counts.

Sals and Smyrna Hopefully will be a good one. Gonna come down to the 50/50 matches. Everyone is going to have to be wrestling their A game

Reactions: youjustme
Had a buddy fill me in a bit on him. He did slip my mind as well. Wrestled a couple duels and a few tournaments. He is no longer on the team and wasn't one that I was talking about.

Wow def didnt see sc 106 beating smyrna 106.. Good job sc.. Boys are def getting better
Definitely not Natarcola’s best match but looked like the ref screwed him perfect example you can’t leave it in the officials hands. Still Central kid wrestled a tough match against a very tough Joe Natarcola IMO

Definitely not Natarcola’s best match but looked like the ref screwed him perfect example you can’t leave it in the officials hands. Still Central kid wrestled a tough match against a very tough Joe Natarcola IMO

Hard to give a reversal when the other kid is still holding the leg.

Yeah you sure you are talking about the end of 106# match?Either way kudos to Ankrom on win. Like I said tough kid.

That's the one. It may have been difficult to see from the other side of the gym but he had his leg. The ref had the best view and he was all over it.

6 matches decided by a takedown or less with Smyrna winning 4. Being that close they could probably wrestle 10 times and split down the middle. Will be all about winning when it counts.
Smyrna and SC wrestle that Dual 10 times Smyrna wins that dual 8 or 9 times

195: Yunior Cruz (SC) over Mason Wilson (SMY) (Dec 13-6)
220: Anthony Wuest (SMY) over Hiram Lasher (SC) (Fall 0:38)
285: Andrew DeBenedictis-Bayne (SMY) over Tyler Karr (SC) (Dec 5-3)
106: Mason Ankrom (SC) over Joseph Natarcola (SMY) (Dec 3-2)
113: Jaxson Al-Chokhachy (SMY) over Cole Jester (SC) (TF 16-0 4:20)
120: Yony Morales (SC) over Easley Pierson (SMY) (Dec 7-3)
126: Junior Perez (SC) over Drew Mayhall (SMY) (Dec 4-1)
132: Rashad Stratton (SC) over Nicholas Natarcola (SMY) (Dec 8-4)
138: Brandon Greenlee (SC) over Gavin Sembly (SMY) (Dec 6-1)
145: Gregory Baum (SMY) over Jaden Savage (SC) (MD 15-7)
152: Drew Morris (SC) over Mike Giampietro (SMY) (MD 11-1)
160: Jack Davis (SMY) over Devin Pearsal (SC) (Dec 4-2)
170: Josh Dailey (SMY) over Tyler Bunting (SC) (Dec 5-3)
182: Michael Wright (SC) over Dakota Kerr (SMY) (Dec 2-1)

only reason SC won is Smyrna had too many kids sick, suspended
and injured. A healthy Smyrna team will mop up SC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT