ADVERTISEMENT

Sussex Tech vs Cape and Smyrna vs C.R which teams win??

Hoopsdownstate2

Good all around Player
Jun 30, 2017
I have no clue on these 2 matchups because i haven't seen Sussex Tech or C.R. play yet... I would like to know who people think will win these 2 games...

Last edited:
Sussex Tech is very solid. Large group of upper classmen, tired of losing. They went through the 2 win and 0 win seasons. They are here to win now.
Reminds me a little of the Poly Tech team couple years back but they don't have quite the dominance that Mallory and Gray were.

Sussex Tech is very solid. Large group of upper classmen, tired of losing. They went through the 2 win and 0 win seasons. They are here to win now.
Reminds me a little of the Poly Tech team couple years back but they don't have quite the dominance that Mallory and Gray were.
Joking
Ok... Might go check that game out tonight. .. You sound like you part of team... Lol...

Smyrna’s wrestling team could beat Cr’s basketball team. Please. SMH. SMDH. SMMFH. SMGDMFH
12ec0b7f3acf07256204ce89b96b2c86--classy-quotes-hilarious-photos.jpg

How is Sussex Tech??

Sussex Tech is a good team that will beat some good teams this year. They have scrappy guards & they don't back down. They held a 1-point lead in the 4th quarter against Smyrna & was talking big noise to Bloodsworth & Matthews...LoL

Reactions: 84rider
CR up on Smyrna 20-15 after first quarter. CR’s Shaft Clark has 12 pts.

Reactions: jvm3
27-17 CR 4:43 left in the second. CR’s guards creating a lot of turnovers w/ the pressure defense.

CR up on Smyrna 38-28 at the half. CR’s Clark has 14 but got pulled w/ 2 fouls. Matthews & Bloodsworth both have 10 but Bloodsworth has 3 fouls.

Cape up.. 19 to 16... Sussex Tech is small but scrappy guards. .. Rickards nice two hand dunk off rim....

Cape 32 to 21 halftime... Cape size is slowly wearing Tech down..Tech plays one on one ball way too much...

Last edited:
69-69...OT!!! Smyrna had 3 chances at the rim to win it on the last possession but came up short.

J12 were you at the game smh refs were horrible. Shaft didn’t play in the 3rd Qtr due a bad ankle, hobbled all night. Based on what I saw tonigh Smyrna will not repeat imo

Reactions: jvm3
J12 were you at the game smh refs were horrible. Shaft didn’t play in the 3rd Qtr due a bad ankle, hobbled all night. Based on what I saw tonigh Smyrna will not repeat imo

Yes, I was there sitting front row & all you could hear were the CR fans talking bout the refs making bad calls...LoL There were some questionable calls though but I try not to talk too much bad about the refs cuz I understand that it is a tough job & somebody has to do it.

When CR was up like 11 & Clark got sent to the bench for the last 6:00 of the 3rd quarter w/ his 3rd foul he didn’t seem like the same player when he came back in the 4th. Garnett abused CR’s post players in the second half in the paint & probably finished w/ 20+ pts & 20 rebs.

I still like Smyrna cuz of their experience & they have a 3-headed monster in Bloodsworth, Matthews & Garnett. They probably all had 20+ tonight on an off night for Matthews where CR’s guards played him about as well & as physical as you can. I think the bigger picture is how good CR really is & can be. They were my preseason sleeper & I’m even bigger on them now seeing them 3 times so far this year.

My question is if you don’t like Smyrna then who do you like cuz they have now beaten Cape, Caravel & CR...they get St. George’s Friday. They will probably drop a couple games during the regular season but come tournament time I still like them w/ that experience in the backcourt w/ Bloodsworth & Matthews having played in the Final 4 last year. Then we all saw how Garnett dominated the Final 4 last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT