ADVERTISEMENT

Sussex Tech vs Cape

Hoopsdownstate2

Good all around Player
Jun 30, 2017
Iam with Cape .. but it wont be easy at all... Cape has been very average lately. Struggled against IR and Lake.. Burton kid from Tech reminds me of Westbrook but minus the dunks. Lol.. He going to bring it the whole game ... He is one of my favorite players this year.. Hustle to the end, win or loose. .. Cape by 3.. Iam worried Cape lost a little focus...

Reactions: _TK44
He can dunk too lol not like Westbrook but yes I agree! You know I’m all with Tech, I don’t know what’s going on down at the beach but I too think Cape has been sluggish lately...it should be a good one but I got Tech by 5-10...Tech has to rebound though, that will be key!

He can dunk too lol not like Westbrook but yes I agree! You know I’m all with Tech, I don’t know what’s going on down at the beach but I too think Cape has been sluggish lately...it should be a good one but I got Tech by 5-10...Tech has to rebound though, that will be key!
Iam a little worried though... Not playing like when they played against Smryna... Simply put.. They not locked in at all . Still got Cape to win by 3... Barely wining...

Iam with Cape .. but it wont be easy at all... Cape has been very average lately. Struggled against IR and Lake.. Burton kid from Tech reminds me of Westbrook but minus the dunks. Lol.. He going to bring it the whole game ... He is one of my favorite players this year.. Hustle to the end, win or loose. .. Cape by 3.. Iam worried Cape lost a little focus...
I like Burton a lot...not a very well known name cuz Tech is way down south & not a lot of people get to see him play but he brings it EVERY night on both ends despite only being about 5’10 or so. Put him on a good upstate team & people would be talking about him possibly being 1st Team All State. On that note 1st Team All Henlopen North gonna be hard w/ Smyrna’s 3-headed monster & Cape’s Big 2 in the mix somebody has to be left out.

I like Burton a lot...not a very well known name cuz Tech is way down south & not a lot of people get to see him play but he brings it EVERY night on both ends despite only being about 5’10 or so. Put him on a good upstate team & people would be talking about him possibly being 1st Team All State. On that note 1st Team All Henlopen North gonna be hard w/ Smyrna’s 3-headed monster & Cape’s Big 2 in the mix somebody has to be left out.
Burton
Matthews
Rickards
Garnett
Robertson
Bloodsworth will be left out...

Tech can't execute down the stretch. They play good D and force tempo but lack execution in last 2 minutes. Cape will take away what they want to do intially and the question will be does Tech have a counter.

Bolden has been playing much better since 1st meeting and could be the catalyst. Burton was in foul trouble and never got going. Tech as a unit couldnt buy a bucket.
They forced 30+ turnovers in first meeting and took an L. Tech would need to duplicate that defensive effort. They are hungry enough to do just that.

If Rickards comes to play Cape by 8+ if he struggles down goes Frazier.

Burton
Matthews
Rickards
Garnett
Robertson
Bloodsworth will be left out...
I was thinking all 3 from Smyrna can’t make 1st Team just not sure whether Bloodsworth or Garnett would be left off. After those 6 I got CR’s duo of Robinson & Clark, Dover’s Davis & not sure bout that last spot for 2nd Team. Maybe another Tech player like Bolden or Kane.

Can you post the Cape and Tech score.. Got to get this overtime at work...

Reactions: 84rider
I won’t be there either I’ll be in NC but I think someone is going live for me on Facebook! I’ll try to keep score updated

I saw Cape’s Robertson & Rickards both got their 1,000th point in the first half tonight vs Sussex Tech...Congrats!!!

Reactions: 84rider and jvm3
Can’t just base this off of point production

True, you can’t base it off of points alone. However, at the same time, I’ve watched these same player lead in assists, steals, foul shouts, and what they do for a team. And if you remove them from their given teams, what would happen to a team.

True, you can’t base it off of points alone. However, at the same time, I’ve watched these same player lead in assists, steals, foul shouts, and what they do for a team. And if you remove them from their given teams, what would happen to a team.

I sure hope you are more balanced in real life.

Is he one of those dads that videos every single game and coaches from the stands???
lol

Yes, I’m one of those Dads that videos and coaches from the stands.
But before coaching from the stands, I coached my sons in CYM (who’s teams went undefeated), AAU with Delaware’s Finest Stars/ 6th Man Warriors, who’s teams have placed 3rd at Nationals in Hampton VA with a teams who played up), coached Middle School Boys and Girls basketball teams before I became a dad coaching from the stands. So, before you think I don’t know Basketball, think again. So when I say Eden Davis is better than you think, it’s straight facts bro. Davis even played on Team Final (fully sponsored by Nike) this summer with the two bigs from Sanford (Nannah and Devin Harris) and he also led that squad in scoring, assists, steals, etc. as well. (And being that Dad, I have those videos too). What you guys look at mainly when judging your talent is size. You often underestimate the smaller guys like Davis, Bloodsworth, and the boy from Tech when their stats speak for themselves. And every player on your top 5 has top players along side them. The one person that does not is Eden Davis. And he’s doing it as a 5’10” sophomore.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT