Eden Davis - Dover
Elijah Allen - Dover
Jyheim Spencer - Dover
Olumuyiwa Salako - Smyrna.
Brycen Williams - CR
Christian Cote' - Polytech
Kaheim Roach - Woodbridge
Jaysem Vazquez- Lake Forest

How many & what games from CR have you seen? CR’s Kamal Marvel is by far the best player on CR’s team averaging 20+ ppg (including 25 last night against Dover) & will be 1st Team All Henlopen North. In my opinion he has been the next best player in the entire Henlopen after Dover’s big 3.

How many & what games from CR have you seen? CR’s Kamal Marvel is by far the best player on CR’s team averaging 20+ ppg (including 25 last night against Dover) & will be 1st Team All Henlopen North. In my opinion he has been the next best player in the entire Henlopen after Dover’s big 3.

Appears I have struck a nerve. I only saw the Sussex Tech Game. After reading your post and looking through Riderssports. Marvel does seem to be having a good season thus far.

Appears I have struck a nerve. I only saw the Sussex Tech Game. After reading your post and looking through Riderssports. Marvel does seem to be having a good season thus far.
Nah no nerve at all it is just basketball talk & I have no connection to the kids, but it was just so obvious that you left off a kid who is probably the second leading scorer in the conference behind Allen from what I have seen thus far. The young Williams kid has stepped up too & had a good game against Woodbridge also.

Nah no nerve at all it is just basketball talk & I have no connection to the kids, but it was just so obvious that you left off a kid who is probably the second leading scorer in the conference behind Allen from what I have seen thus far. The young Williams kid has stepped up too & had a good game against Woodbridge also.

Looks like his numbers are speaking for themselves. 26 against Dover. I am going to have to go to another CR game before the season ends.

Reactions: 84rider and J12
Excluding the obvious players
Donovan Mack -Tower Hill
Kevin Keister -Caravel
Dj Earl -Appo
Kaheim Roach -Woodbridge
Kamal Marvel -CR

Excluding the obvious players
Donovan Mack -Tower Hill
Kevin Keister -Caravel
Dj Earl -Appo
Kaheim Roach -Woodbridge
Kamal Marvel -CR
I hear Earl’s name more because he gets the most shots but I like the Yellowdy kid & the big kid Efekodo for Appo.

Reactions: 84rider
Does anyone have anything but a repeat of last years final (Dover v Sanford) this year?
I have a couple upstate buddies trying to convince me that William Penn may be a road block for Dover or Sanford but they told me the same thing last year too when William Penn visited Dover. It’s a new year though so we shall see. If the seeding allows it I see nothing but Dover/Sanford agin myself though.

I have a couple upstate buddies trying to convince me that William Penn may be a road block for Dover or Sanford but they told me the same thing last year too when William Penn visited Dover. It’s a new year though so we shall see. If the seeding allows it I see nothing but Dover/Sanford agin myself though.

Seeding will destroy the dream title game....

Penn could be road block though, 3 big and athletic guys 6'7" or better is tough to deal with

Reactions: J12
Haven’t been to any games this year but William Penn does seem to be looking good. Forgot about them.

All comes down to seeding! I think this year will be very interesting..... maybe it will be two new teams..... we shall see

Seeding will destroy the dream title game....

Penn could be road block though, 3 big and athletic guys 6'7" or better is tough to deal with
The only way I see that happening is if Dover & Sanford end up being the 2 & 3 seed having to meet in the semis. I don’t see either dropping to the 4/5 seed. I see Concord gave William Penn a run for their money last night too before losing in OT.

Does anyone have anything but a repeat of last years final (Dover v Sanford) this year?

Penn has a chance because of their defense, active guards and frontcourt longer than a CVS receipt. I still think Dover and Sanford are bar none the best two teams in the state. Let's hope the brackets work out as such.

Penn has a chance because of their defense, active guards and frontcourt longer than a CVS receipt. I still think Dover and Sanford are bar none the best two teams in the state. Let's hope the brackets work out as such.
Penn has ALWAYS played good defense over the years even when they haven’t had the talent that they are used to having. You have to give some credit to the coaching there.

Last edited:
Before last season, I predicted Sanford would win the next two championships. Nothing has changed to make me think otherwise.

Reactions: theWILL2WIN
The only way I see that happening is if Dover & Sanford end up being the 2 & 3 seed having to meet in the semis. I don’t see either dropping to the 4/5 seed. I see Concord gave William Penn a run for their money last night too before losing in OT.
Was Concord missing somebody when they lost to Tower Hill last week?

Was Concord missing somebody when they lost to Tower Hill last week?
I don’t know much about Concord but the exact same names were in the box score against Tower Hill last week as was against William Penn so I would say no.

Tower Hill only has that one 1-point loss to St. Andrew’s so far & good wins against Concord & Caravel so maybe Tower Hill really is that good this year & Concord’s loss to them was legit.

I don’t know much about Concord but the exact same names were in the box score against Tower Hill last week as was against William Penn so I would say no.

Tower Hill only has that one 1-point loss to St. Andrew’s so far & good wins against Concord & Caravel so maybe Tower Hill really is that good this year & Concord’s loss to them was legit.
1 point loss shooting 12-22 from the free throw line

Don’t count out Appoquinimink either. I saw them the other night and their starting 5 was very solid and their bench was pretty deep with kids that actually can contribute. Don’t know much about the coach but they definitely got dudes out there.

Don’t count out Appoquinimink either. I saw them the other night and their starting 5 was very solid and their bench was pretty deep with kids that actually can contribute. Don’t know much about the coach but they definitely got dudes out there.
I"ve noticed Appo too

Reactions: Jules1127
Hard to tell since a lot of box scores are not posted but I think
Jaysem Vazquez- Lake Forest is leading the state in ppg at 24.
Like I said could be wrong but do you know anybody doing the same or higher?

Caught me haha was just looking to see what he was at cause like I mentioned a lot of missing score boxes.
But with 2 40+ point games It had to be up there
I noticed that too what’s up w/ Dover’s box scores being left out on most nights? Tech has won 4 straight including blowing CR out last week after losing that first game of the season to them by 40, I want to see if Coach Ayers has something up his sleeve to slow Dover down tonight.

I noticed that too what’s up w/ Dover’s box scores being left out on most nights? Tech has won 4 straight including blowing CR out last week after losing that first game of the season to them by 40, I want to see if Coach Ayers has something up his sleeve to slow Dover down tonight.

Should be interesting especially down @ Tech. They are undefeated at Home and I would assume shooting better at home making 6 3's against CR. I think Dover is just too loaded and too big for tech.

Guard for guard Tech WILL compete the difference are the bigs but I have Tech in an upset, 79-72

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT