ADVERTISEMENT

Who has best chance for upset

Depends on what you consider an upset after last weekend, I could see anyone of the Top 7 seeds at 126 winning a state title. But, somebody said yesterday 152 was a lock I personally think that's not a lock. But, upsets I'm going to say Mason Harrington wins a state title he's always one power half away from winning any match he's in.

Depends on what you consider an upset after last weekend, I could see anyone of the Top 7 seeds at 126 winning a state title. But, somebody said yesterday 152 was a lock I personally think that's not a lock. But, upsets I'm going to say Mason Harrington wins a state title he's always one power half away from winning any match he's in.
And that younger Montgomery is always a sleeper. But I think big brother wins one this year.

is 220 a lock? I don't think any one is taking down Medley, best chance is either Roberson or Hovington what do you think about that

Everyone is beatable. I think this year, more than any, has proved that to be true. Miller is a beast, no doubt, but that doesn't make him unbeatable.

Reactions: Dahammer23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT