ADVERTISEMENT

Will The Real RR please stand up?

spartakos

Recruited by College
Oct 29, 2012
RR , do you have a new name or is some Sallies pec-root messing around?
just wondering...

@ravensrooster2 your blowing hot air and everyone knows it. @spartakos This is my new account as you can see my old account got hacked by a couple of no brain high schoolers just look at the vulgarity they used in their last post. I will make another post later about my updated account and the movement to start panning these griefers starting with the old @ravensrooster2. Stayed tuned and have a good day.

Reactions: BigDeguy
@ravensrooster2 your blowing hot air and everyone knows it. @spartakos This is my new account as you can see my old account got hacked by a couple of no brain high schoolers just look at the vulgarity they used in their last post. I will make another post later about my updated account and the movement to start panning these griefers starting with the old @ravensrooster2. Stayed tuned and have a good day.
whatever dumbass... no one here is that stupid..everyone knows my writing style.. besides I have never used the word griefers in my life.. wth is that? right Sparty?

@ravensrooster2 I am disgusted at the fact how someone like you can be so cruel to another human being. This is all I have the only thing I looked forward to when I wake, and you you took it away from ME! Look I don't want anymore trouble from you snot nosed brats. Plz just leave alone and let me live my DE preps life in peace.

A couple of the trolls were funny, some just plain dumb. Its gotten out of hand and annoying at this point ..No worries Sparty just picked up a case troll repellent

Storm_Troll.jpg

A couple of the trolls were funny, some just plain dumb. Its gotten out of hand and annoying at this point ..No worries Sparty just picked up a case troll repellent

Storm_Troll.jpg

This guy is the only troll I see. Hes on here 24/7 and just harrasses people. What child would come on here and fill the forums with these corny photos? Troll spray? Good one. Me and my large wife dont appreicate your hacking threats, something a child does when they come across a forum they dont like.

Reactions: RADYSMASH
@ravensrooster2 I know you are but what am I? I'll tell you what I am I am no troll of any kind you take that spray and spray it in your face. Sir I am quite dumb founded at the fact some people actually believe your account isn't ran by a bunch of hackers probably from St. Marks or something. @ravensrooster2 plz stop this madness people who actually follow me for the quality content and you are robbing them and how do I say this nicely..... PLZ F*CK OFF!!!!!!

This guy is the only troll I see. Hes on here 24/7 and just harrasses people. What child would come on here and fill the forums with these corny photos? Troll spray? Good one. Me and my large wife dont appreicate your hacking threats, something a child does when they come across a forum they dont like.
Yes Thankyou @BigDeguy finally some one who understands and gets it #stopravensrooster2 do this before it's too late guys come on we must unite!!!

Spartakos is a friend of us because he is a friend of anti trolling. I'm new to this forum and my name has been slandered because of people like ravenrooster2 trolling. I just want to talk about high school sports and what not. Thank you to everyone taking a stand against trolls and making our forum great again #MOFGA ( Make Our Forum Great Again)

@revensrooster2 dude stop being like that, your the only troll around here. I have seen you for a while now just attacking people over and over again. It's time for you to stop being a troll and do everyone a favor and just get off the forms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT