ADVERTISEMENT

Wilm Friends gets #1 in thier house tomorrow....

EducatedEye

D1A Prospect
Jan 22, 2004
We get to see how good Wilm Friends really is tomorrow, they beat Sanford at Sanford but pulling off a victory over Mount Pleasant will be difficult but very telling if their able to get to win.

Reactions: theWILL2WIN
Who said Friends was any good?

Their four wins are against teams with a combined record of 10-22.

They'll get destroyed by MTP

Who said Friends was any good?

Their four wins are against teams with a combined record of 10-22.

They'll get destroyed by MTP

And their 2 losses, neither of which were blowouts, are to teams that have a combined record of 16-4. And they beat a team that beat Smyrna.

Reactions: soccer07
Everything thinks Mount's gonna roll over everyone, but they can have off nights and they'll always get someone's best - you saw it with Howard the other night. Friends might not be great, but stranger thing have happened. Mount will win though.

It could be a game. Friends is well coached! If they play solid D, fundamental bball and control tempo winning is possible. The other factor unfortunately are the refs. Like stated earlier, anyone in this state is capable of losing.

Seems like teams are starting to find ways to stick with Mount. Back to back games now that Mount has been tested. Mount is the best team I've seen this year however I do believe anyone could win it this year.

Seems like teams are starting to find ways to stick with Mount. Back to back games now that Mount has been tested. Mount is the best team I've seen this year however I do believe anyone could win it this year.
Coaching is holding them back big time...

Coaching is holding them back big time...
The officiating is what really doing it. Fouls are called one way for one team and the other way for the other. A foul on the floor a full second and a half before and they count the 3 and put them on the line for a 1 and 1 also? They did a better job with a two man system. It seems like they don't know whose call is whose. One guy looking right at the play from 6 feet away under the basket and the guy above the key calling something he can't even see.... #11 bitching up a storm, stomping his feet when called for fouls. Mounts had to play two teams the past two games, a basketball team and the officials. To their credit, the coach keeps coaching and the kids keep playing.

She's been doing this for the last 4 years she plays a minimum of 12 guys each game, every game 10 or 11 play in the first quarter

She's been doing this for the last 4 years she plays a minimum of 12 guys each game, every game 10 or 11 play in the first quarter
I just don't think their bench is as deep as last year. But that's just my opinion. Miles and Johnson are really the only playmakers that come in off the bench. She really messed up last year with Rich Caldwell. Kid had potential to be one of the best players in the state and he sat the bench more than he played.

Have you figured out yet that once a player get their second foul in the first half, they sit till the second half. Not many teams have that luxury. Also, did you ever see Caldwell play defense? Neither did I...

Have you figured out yet that once a player get their second foul in the first half, they sit till the second half. Not many teams have that luxury. Also, did you ever see Caldwell play defense? Neither did I...
You could also see that the team is struggling when any of the starters are out it looks like they fall apart. Also Caldwell is a starter for Lamar college in Colorado who is ranked 11 in the nation for community college and is getting a few D1 looks now. 1 of them being quinnipiac

You could also see that the team is struggling when any of the starters are out it looks like they fall apart. Also Caldwell is a starter for Lamar college in Colorado who is ranked 11 in the nation for community college and is getting a few D1 looks now. 1 of them being quinnipiac
Been following him there also. Actually had West Chester set up for this year too. Don't have the time to debate but you are talking about Community College... Seriously happy he was able to get out of DE and what a great opportunity to move on and begin his college education.
As for the fall apart when missing a starter, everyone else must be terrible b/c it seems she never has all 5 on the court with her substitution pattern and they have beaten everyone so far...

Been following him there also. Actually had West Chester set up for this year too. Don't have the time to debate but you are talking about Community College... Seriously happy he was able to get out of DE and what a great opportunity to move on and begin his college education.
As for the fall apart when missing a starter, everyone else must be terrible b/c it seems she never has all 5 on the court with her substitution pattern and they have beaten everyone so far...
Community college or not there are still hundreds of them in the country and his school is number 11

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT