ADVERTISEMENT

Wuest at the Beast

@dummy dad
Do you think Bobby Telford didn't sacrifice a ton? His dad would take him to Tiger Elite, Malvern, individual practices with top PA clinicians and above all individual one on one sessions with the "Best" Delaware has to offer..Sheldon Thomas..
when he started high school at 135, he was ok .. fast forward 3 years..ELITE!!
I wish he stayed with football but that's another story..

This is hysterical. I'm simply pointing out that there are several kids in Delaware at that level. Your comment was that no one is, because you said they are the best "by far". So in your opinion Chase is not at Weust and Millers. All I need is a yes or no.

Ill help you out. I questioned that Spart said Miller & Weust are "far better" than everyone else in the state. I personally feel there are several kids on that level. Spart then freaked out and called me a bunch of names.

I have actually lost track of what the argument is about.

Tackledummy was mad that Spartakos didn't name her child as elite but won't say who her child is and now referencing Chase Archangelo from smyrna and saying Spartakos should consider him elite as a way to distance herself from her original argument which was that people shouldn't tier wrestlers as elite or not because it might hurt her baby's feelings

tackle bobo
I have watched Chase and his brother Landon wrestle for over 12 years..Coach Joe is one of the best!! been to many of his practices.. He put Caravel on the map years ago..
I never said a thing about Chase.
I think I even gave him some old singlets!!
can't wait to see him wrestle at next level!
I will stop there..

pickle..
he/she called you a dude... haha
they don't know about the jelly!!

I've watched him and others for just as long. I dont believe he and Hayes and Brooks are Tier 2. If you believe they are, you're wrong. If you misspoke in your original comment, then say you did and its understood. Sometimes people do that.

Reactions: Dahammer23
@sparty like woodgreen reminded me on the baseball forum be careful not to piss off the wrestling parents haha lmao, it's all good some of us not so sensitive posters understand where you coming from, great job to all the student athletes that competed this weekend.

I actually had to go back and read my posts..wtf
Chase would of placed higher Sunday had he not run into the #1 hammer!
could he of won? I don't know, wasn't there...
Is he at Tony and Joe's level? I hope so!
the next couple of months will tell!!
I know one thing though, coach Howell and his pop will give him everything he needs to win!! he just needs to apply it..

That my point. In between you ranting, all I did was disagree. All my posts say the same thing. I believe there are several kids on that level.

Tony beat #2 seed from Blair!!
Tony was on a ELITE level this weekend!!
Joe Miller is on the same level!!
Just My Opinion....
tell me your kids name and I will praise them!!
you will sleep better if you do!!
the wrestling Gods live off of what I post!!
Remember that!!

Alright, this isnt about any individual kid. I called you out for what I believed was and incorrect statement. Just own it and stop acting like a child.

Reactions: spartakos
@concord87
I'm sorry as usual!!!!
No need to apologize to me sparty! I'm strictly a spectator here these days my friend! I just have to watch which threads I participate in. I've had a few parents & even coaches (which baffles me) upset over my opinions before.
I will say that many of our Delaware kids performed well this weekend and congrats to the three placers!

c947d033b5ff5c96a523cca55f3e6a83.jpg

my dad actually has a pic of my brother that looks like that!!
the end of the world , at age 7

You're trying to be a cyber bully. I can just picture your sorry-ass life, you come home to nothing but your liquor and a bunch of bobbleheads on here agreeing with you. I guess this is your "Mat Time." Sorry it took me so long to respond but I actually have a life. Man, y'all pick on high school kids and anyone who comes to their defense,Sparta-punk (see what I did there)? And I'm done!

who's picking on Delaware kids?
I complemented two of Delaware's finest..
that's how I saw it that Sunday afternoon...
now your the bully... on here anyway
put your real name out there! I'll come give you a hug!!
Delaware is a small state..
See what I did?

just went back and looked at some of your previous posts... it's not hard to figure out who you are.. you been posting for less than a year,under this name anyway,, I will introduce myself if I see you.. good luck to your kid this weekend..

@84
It's Christmas!!
Merry Christmas to all..
for New Years, I'm going to be nice to everyone!!

@84
It's Christmas!!
Merry Christmas to all..
for New Years, I'm going to be nice to everyone!!
Merry Christmas bruh, why be nice? Good bad or indifferent, people are gonna bitch anyway. We take sh!t way to serious. We're soft, easily offended and overbearing. Participation trophies politically correct, we've become soft, sorry just sharing

We need to go back to the good ole fashioned ass whipping days for the young and some of the hide behind screen name sissies, what happened to the good ole days when we beat the crap out of each other for talking sh!t, then shake hands

Reactions: wrestlingdad15
It's the everyone gets a trophy generation. You can't say some kids are better than others because the truth may hurt someone's feelings. These parents have told their kids how great they are since they stepped on the mat and now someone is hitting them with a dose of truth and that is that there are kids that may be better than them. Big damn deal that a fan things two beast placers are better than kids that didn't place. That weekend.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT