ADVERTISEMENT

Wuest at the Beast

I said I wasn't gonna respond anymore but...I guess I started all this by questioning fartacus (how dare I), so this is my last comment. I don't have a dog in this fight, just an old wrestler myself who would love to see the sport and level of competition in DE grow, and yes I was at the top of the podium. I have a young one coming up and I'm sure like all father's I think he's gonna be great. I'm the last one that believes in participation trophies. NO ONE FROM DE WAS IN THE FINALS! So there really is not that much separation. We have a 2 probably gonna be 3 time state champion only lost by a few and we intentionally fail to mentiontion him (he's as good or better pound 4 pound as anyone in state), and I don't think anyone wants medley At States. At the end of the day yes we are all entitled to our opinions, I just don't think it should be at the expense of a kid or kids that's probably not that far behind your "elite kids." BTW, no surprise y'all voted for Trump

@Dahammer..
haha
good one , Fartakos...has a nice ring to it!
could be interesting at 220 is someone bumps up!
just saying of course

Reactions: Dahammer23
b2590735030c52706b48a324573f01f4.jpg
And this is EXACTLY why my kid's coach places me at the table... when I work the table, I must keep my mouth shut, LMAO! Safest place in the world. :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT