ADVERTISEMENT

Scores FNL Semi's

TD WB .. just a matter of time giving WB great field position all game WB 7 CA 3 1.5 left in half.. CA O is a mess they need to decide what they want to do and stick with it.. WB D is very good though.. CA cant just out athlete them they have to execute which they are not doing

TD WB .. just a matter of time giving WB great field position all game WB 7 CA 3 1.5 left in half.. CA O is a mess they need to decide what they want to do and stick with it..
CA can not run against WB every run play so far beside 1 been stop in backfield

Woodbridge been in red zone 3 time currently in red zone
Caravel been in red zone 0
Best D battle I seen all year
I knew Caravel had a great defense and suspected Woodbridge did as well. The game is going pretty much as I thought it would. I'm a little surprised with the DI game, I thought the Cav's would run away with it, Sals hanging tough.

Reactions: jr15
Just feel like Caravel is just finding themselves in this game. They need to stay with #1 at QB.

Just feel like Caravel is just finding themselves in this game. They need to stay with #1 at QB.
and actually run a running play when he is in..the O line needs to know if they are zone blocking or GOD blocking and find a rhythm,, CA has to make a choice at HT stick with it

I've seen some terrible fans in my lifetime but Caravel takes the cake. Absolute disgrace.

They cant run the ball so need to go with Barker and spread it out. Hit some swing passes, middle of the field then hit the home run it will be there.

That and tackle that little WB RB - hes a bad ass @ 5'6" and running like John Riggins.

Reactions: jr15
What happened? I have seen them usually very good nothing like Appo, MTown, etc.

Just disrespectful as hell. I understand fans blame refs a lot but damn, the bitching is crazy. Calling every negative for Caravel the refs fault. I'm sure it isn't everyone but the section I'm in sure as hell is. Even disrespectful when the ref collapsed. Had to get up and move lol.

Reactions: OTS-59
Just disrespectful as hell. I understand fans blame refs a lot but damn, the bitching is crazy. Calling every negative for Caravel the refs fault. I'm sure it isn't everyone but the section I'm in sure as hell is. Even disrespectful when the ref collapsed. Had to get up and move lol.
Not sure where you are, but there's none of that within earshot of me.

I am watching it online and I don't see the refs missing blocks on the OL and that's whats killing them!

In all seriousness its pretty typical HS officiating - some bad calls but they are going both ways - questionable fumble by WB might have been incomplete, that 2n penalty on Reed should have been on WB the kid grabbed his facemask and pulled him on top, etc. Refs are not costing either team this game.

I dont even sit with the fans unless I have to at games .. I usually stand by the fence and just watch the game by myself.. Its bad everywhere not just CA.. Its the culture of the parents today Rec or HS... Its always someone else's fault when their kids don't do well whether it be the refs or the coaches...its bad,, I cant even stand to go to a BBall game

I dont even sit with the fans unless I have to at games .. I usually stand by the fence and just watch the game by myself.. Its bad everywhere not just CA.. Its the culture of the parents today Rec or HS... Its always someone else's fault when their kids don't do well whether it be the refs or the coaches...its bad,, I cant even stand to go to a BBall game

Think it is parenting honestly. I coach and I tell the kids refs are just doing their job and not trying to alter the game. Parents though wow some of the games the crap I hear them yelling at 4th grade football game blows my mind..

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Bottom line is Woodbridge is a good team..better than I thought.. Has some discipline issues but they have the athletes to overcome that.. CA need to execute better on O...

Think it is parenting honestly. I coach and I tell the kids refs are just doing their job and not trying to alter the game. Parents though wow some of the games the crap I hear them yelling at 4th grade football game blows my mind..
Its insane.. ran me out of coaching

How many CA fans are there at the game? I'm asking not to be a jerk but because I am genuinely curious. I know they tend to have a small yet loud student section but I don't typically remember them having a big fan base. Particularly one that would travel.

Bottom line is Woodbridge is a good team..better than I thought.. Has some discipline issues but they have the athletes to overcome that.. CA need to execute better on O...

Think were watching the D2 state championship game right here. WB has a great D, Caravel has a great D and right now WB is getting a little more offense. Good game.

How many CA fans are there at the game? I'm asking not to be a jerk but because I am genuinely curious. I know they tend to have a small yet loud student section but I don't typically remember them having a big fan base. Particularly one that would travel.
not sure but they had a bus for 5 bucks to travel to the game

FYI - the referee that went down passed away - he was a Marine Corp veteran and a great man. Please pray for his family.

Reactions: Double 07
FYI - the referee that went down passed away - he was a Marine Corp veteran and a great man. Please pray for his family.

Sorry to hear that. You never know with these things. I lost my dad last month to the same thing. The day before he was out working a golf tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT