ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Words of wisdom for success....

Never hope for it more than you work for it.

Lets Go Fightin Blue Hens.
#CAATITLE

Words of Wisdom...

Elevate your level of thinking. By elevating your surroundings. You are always going to be a product of your environment, so ensure that environment fosters the opportunity for you to evolve.

Ok UD fans we have two home games this week. We would love the support of the community. Come out and join us in a great family atmosphere.

Tonight vs Bradley 7pm

Thursday vs South Florida 7pm

UD beat Bradley 70-47
Champ started and scored 15 points
Had a great game
Sean Locke from St Marks also saw some time at the end of the game and scored 4 with 2 boards
Delaware is really short handed with several injuries. The 3 guards had to play the entire game.
Best game I have seen the team play in a while.

Opportunity knocked & the young fella was ready! Way to go Champ!
UD beat Bradley 70-47
Had a great game
Sean Locke from St Marks also saw some time at the end of the game and scored 4 with 2 boards
Delaware is really short handed with several injuries. The 3 guards had to play the entire game.
unity
UD beat Bradley 70-47
Had a great game

Reactions: mr.basketball44
Words of Wisdom toward success ...

Until you can ignore ignorance, neglect negativity and disregard disrespect.
You're not ready for the next level.
Success isn't for the weak.

For those interested,

Champ earned a 3.0 GPA this semester. He is Majoring in Business. If you know him please take a moment to congratulate him on a job well done.

Thank you, Central Middle and Sanford High schools teachers and staff for preparing him for academic success.

On another note,

Blue Hens play 5th straight road game tomorrow at Buffalo.

http://www.bluehens.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=29100&ATCLID=210603501

They have had a lot of injuries this year. Not sure made much a difference except maybe Champ would not have played very much. Seems they did not have a clue how good he was and pulled him with every tiny mistake. I hear Monte is a good guy but he is not a very good coach.

Reactions: Dropping 3's
They have had a lot of injuries this year. Not sure made much a difference except maybe Champ would not have played very much. Seems they did not have a clue how good he was and pulled him with every tiny mistake. I hear Monte is a good guy but he is not a very good coach.
“What I just watched was a complete embarrassment, and is very troubling,” said Delaware head coach Monté Ross. “Elon played very well and imposed their will on us, and we weren’t tough enough to withstand it. We missed our share of layups in the first half, which was a killer for us.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT