ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Hen Championship

BriggsBeall

moving up to Varsity
Dec 21, 2011
This should be a great game.

Mount has advantage on the boards. St George needs to limit 2nd and 3rd shots. If not, they're in trouble.

St George edge in the backcourt. Ali is nice player but not on Rawls level. Hyland can fill it up if he's on. Mount lacks an outside threat.

I think it will come down to free throws and St George wins by 6,

Whats everybody say?

Nobody talks about Keon Taylor from Mount. They get love but it's all for Ali, Cramer, the "transfers" after that. Taylor has been at Mount knows the system & gets tough buckets. Sr Guard I think #3

Reactions: DEsportsgod
Nobody talks about Keon Taylor from Mount. They get love but it's all for Ali, Cramer, the "transfers" after that. Taylor has been at Mount knows the system & gets tough buckets. Sr Guard I think #3
Exactly!!!! Kid keeps that team together yet we hear nothing about him he's been starting since a sophomore and had some big buckets at the bob for them past 2 years

Mount has advantage on the boards. St George needs to limit 2nd and 3rd shots. If not, they're in trouble.

St George edge in the backcourt. Ali is nice player but not on Rawls level. Hyland can fill it up if he's on. Mount lacks an outside threat.

Whats everybody say?

Whats everybody say?

I believe this will be a very interesting game with a excellent pg matchup but what I want to know is were and how can we say who's better a pg if we haven't seen there body of work against each other and I don't want to hear what kids did last year or giving a kid the edge because he's an upperclassman that really doesn't matter in my book i say the best pg is the one that takes command and control and gets everybody involved and makes them better

Did a significant contributor on Mount Pleasant's flunk off the team?

Whats everybody say?

Ali is by far a better player than Rawls .

Without Ali I don't think Mount would be the Team they are. I like num 3 but give it up for those two young fellows. Ali / Cramer

Reactions: Coach_Hendriixx

Whats everybody say?

Senior Forward Dejon Backus, Started last year too failed off due to grades. He's been without the team for a couple games now

Taylor might not be physically gifted like Rawls or a scorer in bunches like Hyland, but he's definitely the heart and soul of that Mount team. I think Mount wins this one by single digits because Cramer/Sneh are a better big man tandem than what the Hawks have.

Taylor might not be physically gifted like Rawls or a scorer in bunches like Hyland, but he's definitely the heart and soul of that Mount team. I think Mount wins this one by single digits because Cramer/Sneh are a better big man tandem than what the Hawks have.

This is a great game because of the matchups.

Mount has had problems with the zone. Will St George come out in a 2-3? Bet they do.

Will Mount use quickness and depth to press St George guards? We'll see.

Sorry took a little vacation so haven't been on here in a while looks like all the hell everybody gave Glasgow didn't pay off, they ended up winning the conference ... See you guys Saturday

Reactions: coachquil
Senior Forward Dejon Backus, Started last year too failed off due to grades. He's been without the team for a couple games now

Whats everybody say?
They dont play Each other

Whoa. Sorry bout that. Thought it was St George.

Should still be a good one, but I like Mount in this one...

Mount already beat them by 22 at GHigh

McDowell only had 10 in that one. He has come on since them. And I guess Truesdale wasn't eligible. He played pretty well against Woodbridge. At 6'5" he might be a factor against Cramer. Cramer had his way in regular season (24 points).

Still like Mount tho..

I honestly think this game might be different, Glasgow wasn't all that good in the beginning.. they've gotten better over time. In the first game they were missing a key player I was told.. forgot who though. The guy truesdale wasn't eligible. Now he is so now Glasgow has Bigs and BETTER guards then mount. I don't see them getting blown out. I like it coming down to the wire that's what I'm hoping for a good game...

I just hope none of these kids get hurt playing a game that has no effect on seeding for there real goal, winning a state championship!!! I'll be there to watch a good game as a fan. Conference champ means nothing if you don't win at the BOB!!

I honestly think this game might be different, Glasgow wasn't all that good in the beginning.. they've gotten better over time. In the first game they were missing a key player I was told.. forgot who though. The guy truesdale wasn't eligible. Now he is so now Glasgow has Bigs and BETTER guards then mount. I don't see them getting blown out. I like it coming down to the wire that's what I'm hoping for a good game...
Watched WB beat them without 2 starters ... Keep saying guards.. Corbin boys man handle them...

im guessing you didnt see the 1st game, because Fahmir Ali was the easily the best guard on the floor in that game.

Reactions: theWILL2WIN
If I'm Glasgow I sit back in a 2-3 & take my chances with them shooting from there. Nobody in starting lineup will hurt your feelings from there. Ali is the best Guard on floor. He's a little better then even Devon Earl at this point. As a unit because they start 3 guards( who doesn't in de) I think glasgows 3 are better then Mounts.
Ghigh Guards - #'s 0,4,5
Mount Guards - #'s 1,3,5

Reactions: DEHOOPSFAN302
If I'm Glasgow I sit back in a 2-3 & take my chances with them shooting from there. Nobody in starting lineup will hurt your feelings from there. Ali is the best Guard on floor. He's a little better then even Devon Earl at this point. As a unit because they start 3 guards( who doesn't in de) I think glasgows 3 are better then Mounts.
Ghigh Guards - #'s 0,4,5
Mount Guards - #'s 1,3,5
I like thé 2-3 zone you mentioned.. Reality is... Mount is a over all better team....

Glasgow has better guards than Mt. Pleasant???

Reactions: 84rider
You guys gotta be joking talking about
G.High guards are better than Mt. I don't know if y'all watch the games or just talking because you have lips and far as the zone go there largest margin of defeat was only 4 points and in every game they lost they could have won with better coaching

You guys gotta be joking talking about
G.High guards are better than Mt. I don't know if y'all watch the games or just talking because you have lips and far as the zone go there largest margin of defeat was only 4 points and in every game they lost they could have won with better coaching
I never said that.. Mount going spank them easily.. Cramer should do watever he want.. Everybody talking about guards.. Ghigh has no answer for Cramer..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT