ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Hen Championship

were talking about post big man play not fast break dunks and maybe one average post hook but okay this discussion going nowhere you must have no real knowledge just hype over Cramer being a leaper
Come back to this post after tomorows game

Truesdale is a turnover machine. Cost Glasgow the win vs Woodbridge

I think this was a game that Mount won not that Glasgow lost. Give Mount some credit. They were buried early and kept playing. I thought coach made some adjustments. Hodges's hit two huge 3's.

But a great game. Worth the fiver...

Reactions: soccer07
Anyone with any basketball knowledge would agree that McDowell is a more valuable basketball player than Cramer at this point in their HS careers.

I'm not sure I agree. But interested in why you think so...

I think this was a game that Mount won not that Glasgow lost. Give Mount some credit. They were buried early and kept playing. I thought coach made some adjustments. Hodges's hit two huge 3's.

But a great game. Worth the fiver...
Can u give me thé leading scorers for each team

Reactions: BriggsBeall
McDowell is a better basketball player in terms of skillsets & footwork, Cramer is a better athlete & prospects in terms of raw talent and potential. McDowell @ 6'5 can go D2 @ 75-100 tuition paid. Cramer if properly developed into a 2 or 3 position is a D1 player. His future comes down to how much taller he grows or whether they develope his game further. I think both are great kids & will do well. I would develope McDowell a little in the weight room and put him on the court at a hoop group tournament in April.

McDowell is a better basketball player in terms of skillsets & footwork, Cramer is a better athlete & prospects in terms of raw talent and potential. McDowell @ 6'5 can go D2 @ 75-100 tuition paid. Cramer if properly developed into a 2 or 3 position is a D1 player. His future comes down to how much taller he grows or whether they develope his game further. I think both are great kids & will do well.
D3 at best.. Come on Junkie... No comparison. Not even close

McDowell is a better basketball player in terms of skillsets & footwork, Cramer is a better athlete & prospects in terms of raw talent and potential. McDowell @ 6'5 can go D2 @ 75-100 tuition paid. Cramer if properly developed into a 2 or 3 position is a D1 player. His future comes down to how much taller he grows or whether they develope his game further. I think both are great kids & will do well. I would develope McDowell a little in the weight room and put him on the court at a hoop group tournament in April.

McDowell came out of nowhere (at least for me). He has improved since early this season no doubt. He makes some bad decisions but that should improve. He has put his name on the board. Let's see what can do to from here.

Cramer has improved around the basket but unless he grows he will need to develop his game. At this point he doesn't create his own shot, put it on the floor etc. He can do these things if he wants it...he definitely has the physics tools.

McDowell came out of nowhere (at least for me). He has improved since early this season no doubt. He makes some bad decisions but that should improve. He has put his name on the board. Let's see what can do to from here.

Cramer has improved around the basket but unless he grows he will need to develop his game. At this point he doesn't create his own shot, put it on the floor etc. He can do these things if he wants it...he definitely has the physics tools.
I just want to say iam not bashing these kids... Iam just giving the reality wat scouts saying .. I apologise If i affend anybody.. Nothing but love DE kids.. My fault

Reactions: ravensrooster2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT