ADVERTISEMENT

DMA schedules 10th game

DMA will be fine and once again they will be a good team. I remember when Red Lion came to the 302 and the hating began. So what if the Coach wants to challenge his team, that’s not a bad thing. If they feel they are ready to play a more competitive schedule then so be it. MTown didn’t schedule them when they had an opportunity, maybe as a whatever to the Coach for speaking out or maybe they just didn’t want to for other reasons. Let’s face it, if they did play DMA win or lose, who does it benefit more as far as playoff seedings go. As I said before I kind like the DMA Coaches cavalier approach to this season. Just saying of course
Cavalier that's one way to put it. What's going to happen when he starts losing his dudes, or dogs, or whatever name he is using these days. You think these players are all going to sit by and watch this happen. Peace and Love

Well DMA likes to talk about people ducking them, and also like to talk about a team that beat them twice this year, once at DMA and once at a neutral site, saying they are ducking a game with Malvern. The truth was the team already had a full schedule and didn’t have a date to accommodate the game. But according to DMA’s head coach the team should have just dropped one of their scheduled games to pick up the Malvern game. So let’s just stop all the talk from DMA and have them move up to D3. Then they won’t be worrying about being ducked or so concerned about who a team that kicked DMA’s ass twice this year is scheduling. Truth is DMA beat one legitimate team this year and that was Caravel. All due respect to Concord, and I respect their program and especially their head coach, they were not a playoff team. Their 2nd best win this year I guess would be St Marks, a team that lost 41-0 in the quarterfinals. So instead of worrying about getting better, they set their sites on calling out Middletown and Archmere, like a child. Maybe they should win a big game before they do that.
Pete, we all know how the discussions went between Malvern and Archmere. Malvern reached out to schedule a game and Archmere decided they weren’t ready to face a program like Malvern. Archmere’s staff felt that their team didn’t stand a chance because they graduated too much. They actually didn’t even want to chance a scrimmage against them. I think the Archmere players, especially guys like Albero, deserved a shot to showcase their talents against a prominent program like Malvern. Unfortunately, the Archmere staff felt that their chances of success against Malvern were so slim that wasn’t even worth trying because it could just make them look bad as coaches.

On the other hand, DMA got the call and welcomed the challenge from a well respected program such as Malvern. DMA is fired up about the opportunity and think it’s a much better use of their time than just taking another forfeit win from AI so that the coaching staff can keep their ego intact. That would be a childish thing to do. It’s better to give the team a chance to compete.

#TheTakeOverContinues #BrickByBrick #GameByGame #WeAcceptAllChallengers #WinOrLose #PlayersFirst

Pete, we all know how the discussions went between Malvern and Archmere. Malvern reached out to schedule a game and Archmere decided they weren’t ready to face a program like Malvern. Archmere’s staff felt that their team didn’t stand a chance because they graduated too much. They actually didn’t even want to chance a scrimmage against them. I think the Archmere players, especially guys like Albero, deserved a shot to showcase their talents against a prominent program like Malvern. Unfortunately, the Archmere staff felt that their chances of success against Malvern were so slim that wasn’t even worth trying because it could just make them look bad as coaches.

On the other hand, DMA got the call and welcomed the challenge from a well respected program such as Malvern. DMA is fired up about the opportunity and think it’s a much better use of their time than just taking another forfeit win from AI so that the coaching staff can keep their ego intact. That would be a childish thing to do. It’s better to give the team a chance to compete.

#TheTakeOverContinues #BrickByBrick #GameByGame #WeAcceptAllChallengers #WinOrLose #PlayersFirst
With all due respect to you and your program. You will get killed by Malvern. Maybe it will help you guys later in the season but this was not a good game to schedule.

Don’t you threaten me Bummy, I remain a caveman by default !!! In my BiB voice, now get off my lawn
I was using my Walt Frazier NY Knicks color commentary voice. Love the rhyming and the use of words like.... "Bib working the baseline on Rider...weaving and achieving...leaving Rider bereaving...."

Reactions: 84rider

Man, that Archmere did a number on you

much-butthurt-i-5b135b.jpg

With all due respect to you and your program. You will get killed by Malvern. Maybe it will help you guys later in the season but this was not a good game to schedule.
Perhaps DMA should’ve scheduled Bergen Catholic instead of Malvern.

#TheTakeOverTour #BrickByBrick

6aqi89.jpg

Perhaps DMA should’ve scheduled Bergen Catholic instead of Malvern.

#TheTakeOverTour #BrickByBrick
Perhaps DMA should look at their own roster and realize they might not have the talent to make the 2a playoffs next year let alone compete with a school like Malvern. Have fun Coach Lincoln! #RecruitTheKids

@SmyrnaOnTop, you’re not much different from the DMA Coach imo, stop trashing the team (high school kids), if you want to trash talk the Coach( he’s an adult) ok with me.
I’m not trashing the team. I just think there’s not enough experience. Nothing wrong with that. They’ll be good eventually. I’m blaming the coach for putting them in a No win situation that hurts the team.

Perhaps DMA should look at their own roster and realize they might not have the talent to make the 2a playoffs next year let alone compete with a school like Malvern. Have fun Coach Lincoln! #RecruitTheKids
Recruit the kids?? Should DMA start calling Dematha?? 🤣🤣 It might be time to look in the mirror!!

#TheTakeOverContinues #BuildingItDifferent #NoShortCuts #GroundUp

Recruit the kids?? Should DMA start calling Dematha?? 🤣🤣 It might be time to look in the mirror!!

#TheTakeOverContinues #BuildingItDifferent #NoShortCuts #GroundUp
I guess Nick isn’t from Delaware so he didn’t know that Cam Edge went to Smyrna middle and still lives in Smyrna…guess he missed that on is Smyrna middle tour for a certain freshman OL. I could of told you that a long time ago but you blocked me on Twitter lmao. Right around the time the DM of you with another HS kid started floating around….wanna see it again?

• Haha
Reactions: BackinBlack86
I guess Nick isn’t from Delaware so he didn’t know that Cam Edge went to Smyrna middle and still lives in Smyrna…guess he missed that on is Smyrna middle tour for a certain freshman OL. I could of told you that a long time ago but you blocked me on Twitter lmao. Right around the time the DM of you with another HS kid started floating around….wanna see it again?

giphy.gif

Hope Nick doesn’t block me on here too…and I hope DMA Football doesn’t block me again….and DMA Athletics…..I finally got unblocked by certain AD….guess he wanted to check out my Twitter page again.

• Haha
Reactions: BackinBlack86
There’s kids on instagram posting commitment videos to DMA. I’m sure @DMA_302TakeOver would not like that to be shown to the DIAA board or his own school board. Stay Humble Coach Linc #RecruitTheKids

So I guess the freshman OL player was recruited to play at DMA. Funny because he seemed like he wanted to go to DMA. Considering that his grandfather was a graduate of the Air Force Academy and his uncle was a graduate of the Naval Academy. He also wrestles and the fact that he has the best heavyweight coach in the state may have been a big reason for his decision to go there. But I guess those must not be good enough reasons for a kid to go to a military school.

So I guess the freshman OL player was recruited to play at DMA. Funny because he seemed like he wanted to go to DMA. Considering that his grandfather was a graduate of the Air Force Academy and his uncle was a graduate of the Naval Academy. He also wrestles and the fact that he has the best heavyweight coach in the state may have been a big reason for his decision to go there. But I guess those must not be good enough reasons for a kid to go to a military school.
That’s good for him. He made a great choice for his values for a school. However, DMA have been clearly recruiting kids to go play for them and everyone knows it. Eventually it will catch up to them and the outcome will not be pretty. #RecruitTheKids

That’s good for him. He made a great choice for his values for a school. However, DMA have been clearly recruiting kids to go play for them and everyone knows it. Eventually it will catch up to them and the outcome will not be pretty. #RecruitTheKids
A statement was made that he was recruited there and my post was simply pointing out that he choose to go there. And that same kid was also recruited to go to CR, Middletown, Caravel, Appo and more in and out of Delaware. So clearly there are several schools that are involved in recruiting.

A statement was made that he was recruited there and my post was simply pointing out that he choose to go there. And that same kid was also recruited to go to CR, Middletown, Caravel, Appo and more in and out of Delaware. So clearly there are several schools that are involved in recruiting.
DMA is being really bad at hiding it. They had a ton of transfers last year come in and then this year you have kids posting committed edits on instagram. That’s not a good thing for a program to have out in the open like that.

DMA is being really bad at hiding it. They had a ton of transfers last year come in and then this year you have kids posting committed edits on instagram. That’s not a good thing for a program to have out in the open like that.
Yeah but kids posting that on their own Instagram is for them. And if you look around kids do that all over the country, it is just something that kids do now a days

Yeah but kids posting that on their own Instagram is for them. And if you look around kids do that all over the country, it is just something that kids do now a days
No it’s not. These kids think it’s like college because of coaches like @DMA_302TakeOver recruiting them. DMA is making it obvious to everyone that they recruit players.

@DMA_302TakeOver What is this? You seriously think you could get away with this and not face any consequences by the DIAA this is textbook 101 recruiting. I wish I could block out the kids name because this is no way his fault.

No it’s not. These kids think it’s like college because of coaches like @DMA_302TakeOver recruiting them. DMA is making it obvious to everyone that they recruit players.
Who cares if it’s obvious or not. That shouldn’t matter. However, I do think it’s extremely corny that kids are “committing” to high schools. Kids will do anything to pat themselves on the back nowadays and the DMA coaching staff is taking full advantage of that.

Nothing to see there, standard HS football player posting where he’s going to play. You do realize it’s 2022 ? What’s your point ? And don’t saying sorry for posting a kids name after you’ve already done it. You seriously don’t think Smyrna doesn’t actively recruit do you ?

Nothing to see there, standard HS football player posting where he’s going to play. You do realize it’s 2022 ? What’s your point ? And don’t saying sorry for posting a kids name after you’ve already done it. You seriously don’t think Smyrna doesn’t actively recruit do you ?
No I don’t. It’s a public school. Also Smryna’s school district is really big compared to the rest of the state so it’s easy to get players. DMA,Vo-Techs and privates on the other hand is a completely different story. Also kids don’t do this in high school. This just proves why DMA is shooting themselves in the foot with stuff like this.

No I don’t. It’s a public school. Also Smryna’s school district is really big compared to the rest of the state so it’s easy to get players. DMA,Vo-Techs and privates on the other hand is a completely different story. Also kids don’t do this in high school. This just proves why DMA is shooting themselves in the foot with stuff like this.
Yes plenty of kids do this in high school all over the country

Yes plenty of kids do this in high school all over the country
For college yes but never for high school. If a high schooler does it usually means they are going to a power house team like Dematha Mater Dei Don Bosco SJP. Never for a team like DMA or anyone in Delaware. It’s just very weird and raises a lot of red flags

Just because it is not common in Delaware doesn't mean it doesn't happen. My son has played travel ball since he was 10 and made friends in a lot of states and they follow each other on social media and probably 90% of them did something similar. And almost none of them went to a national powerhouse but their local team. And the one you posted, he is an under Armour all American so he did have national powerhouses that wanted him and he chose DMA

Just because it is not common in Delaware doesn't mean it doesn't happen. My son has played travel ball since he was 10 and made friends in a lot of states and they follow each other on social media and probably 90% of them did something similar. And almost none of them went to a national powerhouse but their local team. And the one you posted, he is an under Armour all American so he did have national powerhouses that wanted him and he chose DMA
If he actually is an under armor All American. Who in their right mind would go to DMA of all places. Whoever was in his ear made the wrong choice. Hopefully it works out for him that’s a big risk to take

I don’t know how to post photos in here so here is a copy/paste of a DMA coach regarding that player…This coach is now at another HS:
They were preaching
that he'd start right
away… and “the kid” is a
big Michigan fan. Nick Lincoln
made a phone call to
one of his buddies
who coach at
Michigan and got
Harbaugh on the
phone to talk to him.
He visited. Then I left
shortly after. I never
wanted to be apart of
the recruiting. was
there to have fun
coaching the kids we
had. Left when it got
out of hand. It's bad

I guess the current DSA QB should start shopping for a new school? Smyrna?

@TwidderPhil instead of right clicking copy image click copy image address. Then on the picture icon on here (or Ctrl+P) click then insert image address in the box that pops up.. wa la!

Reactions: TwidderPhil
I don’t know how to post photos in here so here is a copy/paste of a DMA coach regarding that player…This coach is now at another HS:
They were preaching
that he'd start right
away… and “the kid” is a
big Michigan fan. Nick Lincoln
made a phone call to
one of his buddies
who coach at
Michigan and got
Harbaugh on the
phone to talk to him.
He visited. Then I left
shortly after. I never
wanted to be apart of
the recruiting. was
there to have fun
coaching the kids we
had. Left when it got
out of hand. It's bad
Hate to tell you that the info you have is wrong. The kid was never promised starting right away, the kid never talked to Harbaugh. But I guess the fact that he wanted to actually go there doesn't matter

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT