ADVERTISEMENT

First freight train at Baynard

spartakos

Recruited by College
Oct 29, 2012
the first train goes by at 6:20... very loud
Good crowd so far
Boys in blue look sharp , could be there night..

Sals looked like a freight train on that first drive.. where's that top D from M-Town we keep hearing about?/

MT marching.. Datillo is a difference maker for them... MT looks faster than Sallies .. tack on 15 late hit Reeder

wow not sure I punt there 4th and 1 on MT 40...not when I got Reeder.. no way Reeder doesn't get 1 yard

welp maybe not.. Sals returns the punt for what looks like a TD but returner fumbled through the endzone MT ball 1st and 10 at own 20.. fullmoon play

I will stick with my prediction but Sals trying hard to lose and Cavs are the better and more disciplined team so far

Reactions: spartakos
MT getting caught slanting and blitzing to Reeder and FB gutting them.. MT doing allot of run blitzing and guessing

toss sweep to 28 TD lol QB keeper on 2 pt try no good...questionable play calling that drive trying to be too cute/ MT 15 Sals 13

JAWN that read option play was a mess.. Actually he read nothing it was a keeper all the way

Reactions: Jawnsky
hopefully ok,
but the back up very capable of doing what they ask their qb to do....just manage the the game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT