ADVERTISEMENT

First freight train at Baynard

Brad Meyers tweeted this :

@BradMyersTNJ: Sitting next to Dr. Michael Axe, who was on the field and reports that Salesianum QB Garrett Cannon has fractured ankle. #delhs

Yeah I remember that.. I didn't realize NFHS had a comment board
it was their announcer LOL- good for him!

BDN should have been going for 2 even before the neutral zone infraction....but they got it anyway.....Sals have all the MO and this game is over!

Sals late hit on top... MT is in great position.. never mind that that Datillo goes in .. Reeder blocks his 6th extra ponit attempt this year 21-21

Delpercio gets picked returned to 1 .MT QB is terrible.. missed open guys all night and threw the pic that killed them, Reeder punches it in Sals kicker misses its 27-21 Sals

Reactions: DEFENSEREST
Great defense ??

Or

Horrible playcalling????

I guess it depends on which side you were on. Personally I think Middletown blew it being too conservative. How about a toss to Whitehead? Great game though.

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
Probably the game that should have been played next week. Congrats to sallies. One hell of a game by both teams

Great defense ??

Or

Horrible playcalling????

I guess it depends on which side you were on. Personally I think Middletown blew it being too conservative. How about a toss to Whitehead? Great game though.

I was thinking FB trap to Datiillo but what do I know?

I'm back RR..
I can't believe the Clones beat WP..
Dinardo is stuck in the 70's
MT should of won

Dinardo is old school. .. I think Salies waxes MT if they go balanced attack run vs pass.. Cannon is a good qb and passer .. I saw how Sals beat WP ..WP was way undisciplined on D.. Their O was lame as well.. MT is well coached and physical but they just didnt have the dudes Smyrna will take WP out tomorrow and take Sals out as well... JMHO

Reactions: Jawnsky
Actually I can't disagree more RR. Your sippin on something.

Based on what? They way things always have been? Ive been a student of this game a long time... Hey I love the old school ways but the truth is Smryna is extremely well coached and they buy into whats being taught... Smyrna takes this ... IMO .. Defense wins championships only when you can hold them under 30 pts and I dont think any team in DE can hold the Eagles under 50

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT