ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores

OT but Sixers are actually fun to watch.. youngins are ballin.. Tired of seeing Embid taking a nap on the sidelines though lol but Simmons is for real and may be a bigger deal than him anyway

Shawn Bowman blocked punt - Jeremyah Combs-Washington 30yd TD return - Howard 28, AI 7 - 1:19 3q

20-7 Mtown end of 3rd quarter

Milford Cape?

Penns a mess,, why run your mouth when you suck,,back to the Penn of 5 years ago Penns D line is doing a great job though but thats all they have

OMG Penns play design and execution is deplorable :( If the QB is going to fake a jet sweep the QB really should be within three yards of the fake .. just saying lol

lol and as I say that Sals gets caught shifting right and Banks goes up the middle for a long TD run 13-7 Sals

Last edited:
Then Penn gives up the long FB dive for a TD plus a 2pt pat 21-7 Sals.. Penn not much discipline or focus I amnot putting that on Dooley .. I know folks closet o Dooley who have told me Dooley was frustrated last year and this because the kids arent buying in and are more focused on themselves but that is par for the course these days

Last edited:
36-13 Howard, 5 minutes to go in the 4th. If Howard can avoid a letdown against Mount next week, season finale vs. Glasgow might be for the final spot in DII.

Howard the same thing every year,, looks like crap in pre season and first couple weeks then puts it together and makes a run

Reactions: CippyCup7
Thoughts
--D2 goes through Woodbridge don't put too much stock in 1 bad game
-- Sussex tech?what the heck is going on there?
-- William penn,you have the most kids in the state,no excuses
--CR which team will show up?
--is Mckean still have a team?

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Thoughts
--D2 goes through Woodbridge don't put too much stock in 1 bad game
-- Sussex tech?what the heck is going on there?
-- William penn,you have the most kids in the state,no excuses
--CR which team will show up?
--is Mckean still have a team?

Why does D2 go through Woodbridge? They got thoroughly beat by a better team in Milford..Bad game my ass .. Woodbridge lost some studs from last year they are not the same team.. Who has WB beaten this year Friends? give me a break

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT