ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 1 play-off scores

here we go Manloves last go round... Ritter can send him out into the sunset.. Dual is on.. Ride the Harley or Kane Train?

lol great banner by Appo cheerleaders.. pic courtesy of Brad Myers

"Tell your shawty you will be free next Friday" creative not your normal cliche stuff l

DsKhBxeWwAAPg33.jpg:large

Reactions: OBSCURE
early Howard focusing on Kane stopping him so far but Massey killing them wide left them.. Right DE for Howard not off to a good start setting the edge and a offside to boot..

third jumping offside for Howard on WB going on two.. some said in a earlyier thread discipline... right now Howard not disciplined.. In assignments or jumping off sides

uggh dont know what that opening play was for Howard.. Then offensive offside following that ridiculous play . Howard punts

Manlove goes 4th 2 on own 35 .. quick snap QB sneak didnt get it.. would you have gone on two to get Howard off sides again? Howard ball

and then holding on Howard

Sals take early lead over Cavs, 7 to 0, 1:10 to go in first Qtr

rut roe!! that will quiet the bells some

Phillip Stratton 50 run, plus 2-pt run. Sussex Central 22, Appoquinimink 0, 5:34 2Q

7 yd TD run for Isiah Brown, Dylan Nitsche takes it in for 2. Tower Hill leads A.I. 16-7 with 9:23 left in the 2nd quarter

Middletown and Sallies tied 7-7 with 9:52 left in 2Q

At the end of one, Tower Hill leads A.I. 8-7

WB keeping Howard in it.. One play for Howard can turn MO.. just think Howards O doesn't have enough variety.. Their best bet is Harley scrambling or keeping most plays IMHO Ride the Harley

Reactions: foshizzle88
Howard offense is weird.. makes no sense. full house pistol? way to long for their long developing runs for lineman to hold blocks.. pass plays designed to just one receiver? and that receiver has been doubled all half..

Howard offense is weird.. makes no sense. full house pistol? way to long for their long developing runs for lineman to hold blocks.. pass plays designed to just one receiver? and that receiver has been doubled all half..
Must have been designed play for short yardage. Rub route pick play, but didn’t work out.

Must have been designed play for short yardage. Rub route pick play, but didn’t work out.

wasnt even close WB all over it.. Howard to easy to scout.. Certain formations you know exactly the play..Why you have to have few plays and run them in the formations you run.. Howard looks like pick up football and drawing plays in the dirt lol

3 yd TD pass from Chad Jones to Jamir Dantley for A.I. cuts the Tower Hill lead to 16-14 with :14 left in the 2nd quarter

So what halftime adjustments? Does AI drop more in the box daring TH to throw? Does TH anticipate this and throw some?

Reactions: Jules1127
Hey above all we have some good playoff games tonight sans Appo v Central but we knew that,, Dont think we will have any running clocks tonight though unless Appo packs it in

Halftime note: Woodbridge running back Richard Massey: 96 yards on 11 carries.

well that what happens when you dont play assignment football and focus on one guy

A.I. on this turf is nasty! TH gotta keep the their offense off the field to win! Those boys are doing damage with yards after the catch! I would rather TH on a muddy field!

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Dalton McNabb interception puts @Sals_Football in position for Andrew Watkins’ 1-yard 4th-down TD with :11 left 1st half and Sals have 21-19 lead over Cavs at half

Oh how I would love to be at Cavs stadium by the concession stand listening to all the murmurs...I am sure the stadium is in shock.. This game should have been on NFHS/302

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT