ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 1 play-off scores

Cheering for a Dover and sals victory next week. Both underdogs (don’t care that Dover is higher the seed).

Division 1 Semifinals Salesianum at Hodgson - Next Saturday Sussex Central at Dover - Next Friday

Mike Lang‏@mlang68
Unfortunate to see 2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on @AIHSAthletics in final 30 seconds. #delhs

7:02 PM - 16 Nov 2018

well that bolsters the argument some had that AI shouldnt have been rewarded the one seed dividing by 9 for the brawl vs Christiana.. Karma comes around and goes around .. just saying

AI has always been a bunch of punks . Nothing new .

Reactions: spartakos
Division 1 Semifinals Salesianum at Hodgson - Next Saturday Sussex Central at Dover - Next Friday

Sals vs HVT on a Sat game.. Moffett vs BND.. ?? Central vs Dover??

I am going with Sals vs Central in the final and a defensive battle that Central comes out on top.. but I called Central D taking this weeks ago just over MT not Sals..

Don’t sleep on that Dover defense. They have been underrated all year. They held central most of the the first game. Let’s see if Dover’s offense can muscle up against central’s defense the second time around.

46 yd TD pass to D.J. Scott. Missed PAT. Tower Hill leads A.I. 22-14 with 6:55 left in the 4th quarter.

and the hits keep coming...giving up a home game.. turf or mud not a good idea.. field effects both teams home is home.. or maybe TH is just better than AI .. we wouldnt know neither play anyone .. best team AI played was Howard and they getting throttled by WB.. Are we in a age where SPL and Henny South are the two best leagues in D2? and DSL next? we will find out tomorrow..

No it is not the “age” where the Henny South and SPL are the best two leagues. It is just this season. Outside of a couple of teams DE football has parity. Teams have the right schedule to get to the playoffs and from there it was about matchups. Henny South is the best conference this year but next year that title will likely belong to another conference.

I’d rather TH travel down south than play Friends! Too familiar with the “O”!! TH got too D in DII

Dalton McNabb interception puts @Sals_Football in position for Andrew Watkins’ 1-yard 4th-down TD with :11 left 1st half and Sals have 21-19 lead over Cavs at half

Oh how I would love to be at Cavs stadium by the concession stand listening to all the murmurs...I am sure the stadium is in shock.. This game should have been on NFHS/302
You are such a jerk off

I am going with Sals vs Central in the final and a defensive battle that Central comes out on top.. but I called Central D taking this weeks ago just over MT not Sals..
You are a pathetic. A review o

I would take that to the bank. Sals fan now? For all the grooving you do lusting over high school football, you really are a non knowing lame brain. But have fun

TH can beat Friends and Archmere will have a tough time against Woodbridge. They need one of them to win tomorrow

Ummm Archmere has to get by Delmar first. Honestly Delmar and Woodbridge are the 2 best D2 tesms IMO. Unfortunately it looks like they will meet in the 2nd round instead of the championship. But I can tell you both would beat A.I. or Tower Hill easily.

Reactions: 84rider
You are such a jerk off

You are a pathetic. A review o

I would take that to the bank. Sals fan now? For all the grooving you do lusting over high school football, you really are a non knowing lame brain. But have fun

Brilliant deduction there Holmes.. Someone is taking this forum just a tad too serious.. Got the TPS report done?

Ummm Archmere has to get by Delmar first. Honestly Delmar and Woodbridge are the 2 best D2 tesms IMO. Unfortunately it looks like they will meet in the 2nd round instead of the championship. But I can tell you both would beat A.I. or Tower Hill easily.

NOT!!!!

I’m telling you this and I promise I’ll stop after this!! Tower Hill has the best D in DII! Friends is the real deal, so is Woodbridge, Archmere or Delmar will prove themselves tomorrow. If Friends beat DMA, they beat TH and it’s anybody’s game. If Friends lose, TH wins it all!
Take that from the guy who told you before anybody TH was going to beat A.I.!

easy to chest thump when you pick your team to win and they actually do .. just saying but in all fairness you picked TH to beat Friends and that didnt happen so there is that

This is true “back” but TH is better than Friends.But Friends has TH’s number. They do! They are too familiar with TH’s offense. That’s why I’m humbly acknowledging Friends will win again. So that should tell you I’m not being a homer!

dont know what "back" means? and how can you say TH is better than Friends when they can't beat them? better how? based on what?

never mind i get the back part lol forgot my name for a minute ..

doh-27752443.png

I’m only making my predictions, yeah and a little chest thump taking an 8 over a 1!! Gimme that! Right?? Especially for a team that notoriously gets dragged for their schedule. Truth is, I’ve seen every playoff team play at least once, except Woodbridge and Delmar, but I respect what they do! I just knew the board was killing TH for schedule and letting A.I. get a pass.

TH and Friends played 3 times in a year, TH scored 10 points. In the playoffs last year, they went into the 4th quarter 0-0! This year TH had a 3-0 lead at half and 3-3 until Friends scored on a trick play with 5 minutes left. TH is the real deal! I’m telling you!

I’m only making my predictions, yeah and a little chest thump taking an 8 over a 1!! Gimme that! Right?? Especially for a team that notoriously gets dragged for their schedule. Truth is, I’ve seen every playoff team play at least once, except Woodbridge and Delmar, but I respect what they do! I just knew the board was killing TH for schedule and letting A.I. get a pass.

Thats fair AI played weak schedule too so they were overrated and you knew that,, and yeah coaching is in play.. so good call,, no one wants a SPL to win you know that,, no one wants weak schedules to rule the D2.. That said... Delmar or WB should win it but hell anything can happen... Friends has been knocking on the door.. just cant get it open

Reactions: 8484ron
Lol thanks, got my privates mixed up. Who plays at night and who plays on Saturday, but I did get a scrapple Sandwich.

did you say scrapple sandwich? well then all is forgiven.. I miss Chesdels scrapple sammy's .. but Mary's Kountry Kitchen in Stanton has one hell of a scrapple, egg and cheese sammy.. two eggs and a monster slab of perfectly fried scrappy.. 3.99 fill you up you all day just saying,, it all good Hammy,,love what you do and a good scrapple sammy on the horizon could screw any man up.. just saying

hey! what about a SPL vs DSL final? how fun would that be? I think if you look back to my preseason posts I even threw that out there as a possibility.. oh you bet if it happens I will dig that one up and the responses thereafter.. idiot, know nothing, jack ass, etc.. will all be there. Not saying it will happen but IF IT Does? we will have some fun

You guys are up late. Just getting back from work myself. I sure hope WB did ok. Isn't it funny how a team can get better as the season goes on. Since I had to work off shift tonight, it looks like I might just make it north for the Delmar game this afternoon.As I don't predict, you know who I will be rooting for. If I do make it up, I will be the one wearing the Milford hat.

Be careful how late you post Ikey there is guy's like Situation Control aka Bill Lumbergh who doesn't approve of your late night activities.. Might even look down on you because of it.,, Don't know who died and made him boss but he seems to think he is in control of what is normal and what should be.. I would check with him before you have your own thoughts and what is entertainment to you.. He has different ideas and if you disagree you are an idiot... and dumb.. He might sentence you to the gas chamber.. just fair warning

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT