ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 1 play-off scores

Howards offense is silly,,, their best plays were busted plays and they both got called back for holding.. They got no chance of scoring unless they bust a play ans Harely takes it or defense scores

courtesy of kevin Tesolini

At half @Sals_Football RB Andrew Watkins has 120 yards on 17 carries with 5-, 50- and 1-yd TDs and Sals lead @MHSCAVSPride 21-19 in @DIAA_Delaware DI first round. Cavs QB Drew Fry 12-for-18 for 170 yards with two TDS and one int. Najair Smith 77 yards on 10 carries 1 TD.

Haynes in on QB boot ..takes advantage of Howard DE's lack of discipline.. 14-0 WD 5:56 in 3rd

19-yard TD pass from Isaac Barns to Javon Toppin to give Sussex Central the 29-0 lead with 2:43 left in 3Q

Sals go up 28 to 19, 8:27 to play in the 3rd

good lawd? is someone getting out coached two weeks in a row? just a question

After Haynes’ 30 yard pass to Gabriel Prescott, Kane scores his second TD of the game from 3 yards out. Woodbridge now leads 21-0 with 1.9 seconds in the 3rd.

Howard with way to many defensive off sides penalties...

A scoreless 3rd quarter where the teams traded turnovers and 4th down stops. Tower Hill leads A.I. 16-14 as we start the 4th quarter

Kasim Lewis adds a 52yd run kick is good to start the running clock @schsknights 36 @AppoHigh 0 11:52 4th Q

and we have our running clock.. anyone who thinks Central doesn't have a chance to win this thing is sadly mistaken..

telegraphed nonsense.. Brock Keeler pick six WB 28-0 WB .. Howards gassed his will be a running clock as well

Sallies scores AGAIN. Sals up 35-19

What M-town packing it in? thats not like them.. MDP would never allowed that ever!

you know when two teams play and then play again ..its common the winning team makes no adjustments thinking the same will happen but the other teams coach will make adjustments and the winning team doesn't anticipate them.. not saying a change in philosophy in scheme but a change in blocking assignments.. which was easy to spot watching Mtown last week they like to just blitz and shoot gaps a simple blocking change to trap those comers is easy ,, without seeing the game I suspect BND and staff ran allot of traps just from what I saw last week but of course I could be wrong

Last edited:
Of course now Sallies has the ball again so you can’t catch up if you can’t put a drive together

crying? like I care who wins..lol actually I would love it if TH wins..adds more drama to the decision for a 8 seed to get a home game and AI's confidence to accept it..

AI chose to play because it would benefit their offense compared to playing on would want have been a muddy swamp of a home field. The facts are the facts AI isn’t as dominant as most thought. That was shown in Howard and Brandywine game. Even Christiana. TH is playing good mistake free football. 1 qtr left.

46 yd TD pass to D.J. Scott. Missed PAT. Tower Hill leads A.I. 22-14 with 6:55 left in the 4th quarter.

and the hits keep coming...giving up a home game.. turf or mud not a good idea.. field effects both teams home is home.. or maybe TH is just better than AI .. we wouldnt know neither play anyone .. best team AI played was Howard and they getting throttled by WB.. Are we in a age where SPL and Henny South are the two best leagues in D2? and DSL next? we will find out tomorrow..

46 yd TD pass to D.J. Scott. Missed PAT. Tower Hill leads A.I. 22-14 with 6:55 left in the 4th quarter.

and the hits keep coming...giving up a home game.. turf or mud not a good idea.. field effects both teams home is home.. or maybe TH is just better than AI .. we wouldnt know neither play anyone .. best team AI played was Howard and they getting throttled by WB.. Are we in a age where SPL and Henny South are the two best leagues in D2? and DSL next? we will find out tomorrow..

They played Friends, who beat WB. That might have been a clue.

AI gets a lesson in arrogance or maybe Tower Hill was just better,,, none the less turf field didn't help them

Reactions: sbb19940
Congrats to Sallies on pulling out the upset. The one thing about them is that they always seem to make adjustments. I think that just comes with maturity, and when you have a team full of 23 year olds like Sallies you have an abundance of maturity.

I just hope they continue and beat SC

AI being taken off their home field on what turned out to be a clear night is going to stick in their craws for a long time.

AI wasnt taken off anything.. They chose to play at TH.. DIAA cant make a 1 seed play at a 8 seed if the game had to be moved to a better field then a neutral field would have been selected..AI chose to play there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT