ADVERTISEMENT

Glasgow will shock a lot of people this year

The more I look at your statement the more of a joke it becomes. They will get 5 wins by virtue of a very weak schedule so lets see if they can get to 8-2/7-3. They are in my pre-season top 8 for D2 so its not as if I think they suck, but they are not there yet and certainly not as talented as anyone in the state.
And no- they are not on same level as the Vikings IMHO

The more I look at your statement the more of a joke it becomes. They will get 5 wins by virtue of a very weak schedule so lets see if they can get to 8-2/7-3. They are in my pre-season top 8 for D2 so its not as if I think they suck, but they are not there yet and certainly not as talented as anyone in the state.

No need to go back and forth on this still... When you hear other coaches all saying the same thing about them and their talent level... I tend to lean on what I've seen and actually what those who they are competing against have witnessed and said themselves... Should be interesting but again... Heard it hear first

No need to go back and forth on this still... When you hear other coaches all saying the same thing about them and their talent level... I tend to lean on what I've seen and actually what those who they are competing against have witnessed and said themselves... Should be interesting but again... Heard it hear first

That's fair and time will tell. I simply was not too impressed with what I saw.

First two games for Glasgow:

66-12 vs seaford
50-0 vs Mckean

Both not good football teams ... Will see how good the dragons are this week vs Hodgson who is also 2-0 and looked solid in preseason and after the first two games. First place matchup this weekend. Just remember who called it first as the season plays out

Dude nobody said Glasgow wasn't good. People are saying that they aren't as high on Glasgow as you are. Glasgow is talented but you said talented as anyone in the state which is kinda crazy. But again these two games don't support them being good both of those teams are awful.

Reactions: Jawnsky
Dude nobody said Glasgow wasn't good. People are saying that they aren't as high on Glasgow as you are. Glasgow is talented but you said talented as anyone in the state which is kinda crazy. But again these two games don't support them being good both of those teams are awful.

be carefull the community watchdog youjustme may take offense to the use of awful,,, these are just babies were talking about,, they are all special you know

Last edited:
It should be a great game. Many of these kids went to middle school together. The schools are only 2 or so miles apart. Looking forward to it.

I agree it doesn't say much that's why I said after this week the conversation will begin......Same way everyone said Smyrna wasn't that good last year until you had no choice but to respect it as week in and week out they just kept dominating people.... People weren't expecting that....Nobody really knew what they had nor how good Nolan or Will knight was.... When you have 5 kids getting d1 interest on one team which Glasgow does .....I would say thats a pretty talented roster... Just no pub yet... not sure why the statement is so crazy??? As if there are loaded teams all throughout the state.... As if Glasgow wasn't playing in flight a all these years...smh
They beat Smyrna 2 years ago pretty handily with pretty much the same kids that won the championship last year on the field. All I'm saying is give me my props as the season goes on

I agree it doesn't say much that's why I said after this week the conversation will begin......Same way everyone said Smyrna wasn't that good last year until you had no choice but to respect it as week in and week out they just kept dominating people.... People weren't expecting that....Nobody really knew what they had nor how good Nolan or Will knight was.... When you have 5 kids getting d1 interest on one team which Glasgow does .....I would say thats a pretty talented roster... Just no pub yet... not sure why the statement is so crazy??? As if there are loaded teams all throughout the state.... As if Glasgow wasn't playing in flight a all these years...smh
They beat Smyrna 2 years ago pretty handily with pretty much the same kids that won the championship last year on the field. All I'm saying is give me my props as the season goes on
good grief ...

FYI
By the way... Caravel 0-2... Might not even go .500 this year...

And St. E's goes down state and lost to an average at best laurel team

You guys are so funny.... Why did I know raven would chime in... How about them Bucs?? Lol
how about em? They have the issues I said they would have..The line is subpar which was exposed in the WP scrim. and in the Concord game when they got their QB killed..Started a Freshman at QB vs Elkton who cant throw more than 20 yard so they ran a rec offense.. is what it is and no offense to the Freshman QB he does have a skill set but just needs to mature physically .. not ready for Varsity yet... but rest assured help is on the way.. There will be a new SR QB at the helm going forward

how about em? They have the issues I said they would have..The line is subpar which was exposed in the WP scrim. and in the Concord game when they got their QB killed..Started a Freshman at QB vs Elkton who cant throw more than 20 yard so they ran a rec offense.. is what it is and no offense to the Freshman QB he does have a skill set but just needs to mature physically .. not ready for Varsity yet... but rest assured help is on the way.. There will be a new SR QB at the helm going forward

Caravel has always had line issues. Their linemen always suck

how about em? They have the issues I said they would have..The line is subpar which was exposed in the WP scrim. and in the Concord game when they got their QB killed..Started a Freshman at QB vs Elkton who cant throw more than 20 yard s they ran a rec offense.. is what it is and no offense to the Freshman QB he does have a skill set but just needs to mature physically .. not ready for Varsity yet... but rest assured help is on the way.. There will be a new SR QB at the helm going forward

.500 team Raven.. Sorry to burst your bubble with all of your Eca transfers etc..... Wouldn't be surprised if they lose to cape, archmere, sallies, Hodgson and st. Marks.... If the kids last name isn't barker or Argoe don't think it's gonna matter much

.500 team Raven.. Sorry to burst your bubble with all of your Eca transfers etc..... Wouldn't be surprised if they lose to cape, archmere, sallies, Hodgson and st. Marks.... If the kids last name isn't barker or Argoe don't think it's gonna matter much
OK so what? I care why?.. btw I know who you are now,, A QB dad but not the QB I originally thought,,The QB dad who sent his kid to CA as a freshman but during 7v7s realized Argoe was the heir apperent to Groomes,,, Then reclassed his kid into 8th grade but did't bother playing for CA's MS team but played rec instead.. Then transfered to Glasgow the next year.. yep I get the saltyness toward CA,,

Last edited:
Lol... That's funny... You take this stuff way to seriously... Who try's to figure out who people are on a message board and be absolutely wrong.... Lol... What kind of time do you have on your hands?

OK so what? I care why?.. btw I know who you are now,, A QB dad but not QB I originally thought,,The QB dad who sent his kid to CA as a freshman but during 7v7s realized Argoe was the heir apperent to Groomes,,, Then reclassed his kid into 8th grade but did't bother playing for CA's MS team but played rec instead.. Then transfered to Glasgow the next year.. yep I get the saltyness toward CA,,

You care because your life is so sad that all you have is this message board and arguing with people about high school kids

Very sad and it's so clear how much he does care... This is this guys life. It burns him up lol ... I get on here just to mess with him because I know how personal he takes everything... Get a life raven lol

Very sad and it's so clear how much he does care... This is this guys life. It burns him up lol ... I get on here just to mess with him because I know how personal he takes everything... Get a life raven lol
thats funny... my life?.. no its my entertainment dont really watch TV...most of what I post is just in jest and I dont take any of this nonsense serious... its fun and games guy maybe you should get out of your feelings and relax

by the way numbnuts I had Glasgow in the top three both rankings.. Mullen will confirm lol

Last edited:
Hahahaha ... Ok raven.... keep telling yourself that.... Everyone on here see's your obsessed with these kids and this board... Definitely amusing my friend.... Probably shouldn't criticize and talk bad about everyone and other peoples kids who see your ridiculous comments either... Don't know nor care to know you personally but really makes you look like an ass.... You seem like the type of guy who finds faults in everyone else to build up yourself or your own kid etc.... Just my opinion... And they way the board has been responding to you... Probably the feeling of a lot of folks on the board

Hahahaha ... Ok raven.... keep telling yourself that.... Everyone on here see's your obsessed with these kids and this board... Definitely amusing my friend.... Probably shouldn't criticize and talk bad about everyone and other peoples kids who see your ridiculous comments either... Don't know nor care to know you personally but really makes you look like an ass.... You seem like the type of guy who finds faults in everyone else to build up yourself or your own kid etc.... Just my opinion... And they way the board has been responding to you... Probably the feeling of a lot of folks on the board
what are you f'ing nuts? dude really..obsessed that is crazy.. yeah I post alot because I enjoy this medium as entertainment .Its what I choose to do in my free time that is it.. talk bad about everyone? no I give my opinion and there is plenty of examples where I praise kids/team and there are those where I critizem them.. both are ok...

Hell if I prasied every team and kid and said they are all special then I gues everyone is special ... Kids become adults so everyone is special.. If not at what point do kids not become special 18?

Point being being saying a kid/team is good has no meaning if you say every kid/team is good

Last edited:
OK so what? I care why?.. btw I know who you are now,, A QB dad but not the QB I originally thought,,The QB dad who sent his kid to CA as a freshman but during 7v7s realized Argoe was the heir apperent to Groomes,,, Then reclassed his kid into 8th grade but did't bother playing for CA's MS team but played rec instead.. Then transfered to Glasgow the next year.. yep I get the saltyness toward CA,,
And this is an example of how much of an ass you are... Lol... Say this was true which clearly it's way off... But if I we're that kids dad... Who are you to make a such a bold statement about the kid as if that kids friends, family and coaches don't see this stuff... Class act my friend.... Your talking about high school kids to make yourself look and feel better smh

Last edited:
And this is an example of how much of an ass you are... Lol... Say this was true which clearly it's way off... But if I we're that kids dad... Who are you to make a statement as if that kids friends, family and coaches don't see this stuff... Class act my friend.... Your talking about high school kids smh
well its absoluty true.. I may be an Ass ok I will take that but I am a honest Ass and call it like it see it.. is what it is. not even saying its a bad thing and quite frankly a good decision given the situation ..

Dude you can try and deflect and paint me to be what ever you want.. The board knows the deal..

well its absolutty true.. I may be an Ass ok I will take that but I am a honest Ass and call it like it see it.. is what it is. not even saying its a bad thing and quite frankly a good decision given the situation ..

Did you call it like you see it when your son played? If so I'm gonna have to look back at comments from that time to see how you tore him a new one for being so bad

So it's your job to criticize everyone else's children on here, but when it came to your son it was only the coach's job to criticize him? Good one.
not sure I am criticizing anyone... just saying what I saw,,, if you take it as criticism that is on you... Vote for Hillary she will make sure no one can say anything bad about anyone

not sure I am criticzing anyone... just saying what I saw,,, if you take it as criticism that is on you... Vote for Hillary she will make sure no one can say anything bad about anyone

Didn't you just say you were independent to youjustme? Weird.

Does your wife or children find it at all weird that you spend all your time online messaging about high school kids? They need to have an intervention.

Didn't you just say you were independent to youjustme? Weird.

Does your wife or children find it at all weird that you spend all your time online messaging about high school kids? They need to have an intervention.
ALL my time LOL you know we do go out to dinner, play tennis and do other things..my wife and children are just fine thank you

no dumb ass I cant evaluate my kid because i would be biased,,, so its better left to his coaches

Better left to the coaches, or other adults on DEPreps like you, just not you? What if I were like oh yeah caravel sucks and their line sucks and that left guard who's RRs kid is such a sieve and is a sloppy blocker and is the weak spot on their team and so on and so forth? You would have cried and whined about it but when it's other kids you seem to claim a right to be able to "independently assess" every other high school player.

Ps your family thinks this habit of yours is very weird and they are concerned

It's interesting how this entire board is basically tired of this clowns BS. Except for the few that know him personally and feel bad for him

Reactions: soccer07
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT