ADVERTISEMENT

Hoopsdownstate

hoopcentral12

Tackles too high
Jan 28, 2017
i would like to personally call out @hoopsdownstate for the things he has said on this forum. The man makes outrageous claims and then backpeddles when he is proven wrong. He claims the DIAA is racist and that they rigged the system, when in reality they have justified all moves they have made this season. Shit talks teams then claims he was "motivating them". When his credibility is threatened he quickly spouts out the name of a few types of defenses as if he is somehow proving extensive knowledge of the game. This man is a certified bum!

i would like to personally call out @hoopsdownstate for the things he has said on this forum. The man makes outrageous claims and then backpeddles when he is proven wrong. He claims the DIAA is racist and that they rigged the system, when in reality they have justified all moves they have made this season. Shit talks teams then claims he was "motivating them". When his credibility is threatened he quickly spouts out the name of a few types of defenses as if he is somehow proving extensive knowledge of the game. This man is a certified bum!
lol... Funny.. I said politics.. Never said racists.. Smh.. Iam bum. You must really pay me some mind... Must read everything say.. Thats good... Take notes ... Cant come at me like that .Makes you like the really bum. 90% people on here get things wrong.. Ha Ha

lol... Funny.. I said politics.. Never said racists.. Smh.. Iam bum. You must really pay me some mind... Must read everything say.. Thats good... Take notes ... Cant come at me like that .Makes you like the really bum. 90% people on here get things wrong.. Ha Ha
"Makes you like the really bumb" so not only do you not know Delaware hoops, you don't know the English language. I challenge you to a hoops knowledge duel. Any time, any place

"Makes you like the really bumb" so not only do you not know Delaware hoops, you don't know the English language. I challenge you to a hoops knowledge duel. Any time, any place
Why wait??? Lets go now ... Right here on forum.. Since you got a little fan club.. You think u can call me out..lol

Why wait??? Lets go now ... Right here on forum.. Since you got a little fan club.. You think u can call me out..lol
Let's go. No fan club needed. But it does prove that I have more friends than you... who invented the 2-3 zone? No googling it, although I imagine you've used all of your data on Grindr

Reactions: ball4lyfe69
I wouldn't say I'm in a fan club but I truly do admire how hoopscentral sees the game, he's showed me so many perspectives that I never would've imagined. This man really does love basketball in ways many of you wouldn't understand.

Reactions: ball4lyfe69
I wouldn't say I'm in a fan club but I truly do admire how hoopscentral sees the game, he's showed me so many perspectives that I never would've imagined. This man really does love basketball in ways many of you wouldn't understand.
Called wrong person out though.. Everybody get things on here wrong.. But he really dont want to debatę me.. He better be ready to Google...

I'm sick and tired of the disrespect @hoopsdownstate, @hoopcentral12 is a mastermind of the game of basketball and an absolute legend in the coaching world. He deserves the utmost respect out of a amateur, bi-curious, hoops rookie like yourself and it's about time you gave it.

Reactions: debballguy
Called wrong person out though.. Everybody get things on here wrong.. But he really dont want to debatę me.. He better be ready to Google...
All you want to talk about is who won championships fourty years ago. I know the game now. I know the ins and outs, the X's and O's, the dicks and the nutsacks. If you want to have a civilized discussion about strategy and play style in an ever changing hoops landscape, count me in

Man dow
All you want to talk about is who won championships fourty years ago. I know the game now. I know the ins and outs, the X's and O's, the dicks and the nutsacks. If you want to have a civilized discussion about strategy and play style in an ever changing hoops landscape, count me in
Difference in me and you.. I knew it back Then and i know it now.. Diehard DE.. So dont call me out .. Cant answer one question about DE basketball and all you can say is ..." i know now..." they think you the GOAT of depreps.. Please.. Iam the best. Drop the mic on your bum ass... Iam out..

58900566.jpg

Na.. Forgot to school you... The answer was.. Cape.. Back to Back state champions.. John Bishop and Purnell Ayers legends.. I holla.
More than Xs and Os... I holla

HDS, has a right to his own opinions, if you don't agree with him post your counter argument! Put your big boy pants on and deal. Without debate this forum would only serve as a hype machine...

100% AGREE

Reactions: J12
Na.. Forgot to school you... The answer was.. Cape.. Back to Back state champions.. John Bishop and Purnell Ayers legends.. I holla.
More than Xs and Os... I holla
You don't know anything. You're a watcher both on the sidelines and in the bedroom... you aren't the best on the preps, you just toot your own horn all day. Quoting random facts that no one cares about, you probably don't even know what a basic horn set is, step your game up, I'm your pops now boy

You don't know anything. You're a watcher both on the sidelines and in the bedroom... you aren't the best on the preps, you just toot your own horn all day. Quoting random facts that no one cares about, you probably don't even know what a basic horn set is, step your game up, I'm your pops now boy
That wat took you so long to come back with.. Smh.. You lets debatę and you acting like a clown.. Smh.. Man done with you... Kids...

Wilt Chamberlain was ahead of his time but not a top five player. The rumor that he slept with 20,000 women is what really impresses me. Also don't know who Duncon is, wrong sport maybe?
Tim Duncan .. Spurs .. 5 NBA titles
Best power foward ever play the game
Wilt scored 100 pionts and average 50 a game in 1 season... Smh facts

Tim Duncan .. Spurs .. 5 NBA titles
Best power foward ever play the game
Wilt scored 100 pionts and average 50 a game in 1 season... Smh facts
Wilt chamberlain scored 100 points against a third string rookie center in a game where in the fourth quarter his teammates fouled the other team to get the ball back to wilt and pad his stats despite the fact that wilts team was winning big. Smh facts... I would put Bird over wilt

Wilt chamberlain scored 100 points against a third string rookie center in a game where in the fourth quarter his teammates fouled the other team to get the ball back to wilt and pad his stats despite the fact that wilts team was winning big. Smh facts... I would put Bird over wilt
Lol.. U funny... Actually i would take Wilt out put Bill Russell.. Boston Celtics most NBA rings in NBA history .. Larry Bird might be top 15 though.. He not even best Celtic.. Thats Bill Russell..

Lol.. U funny... Actually i would take Wilt out put Bill Russell.. Boston Celtics most NBA rings in NBA history .. Larry Bird might be top 15 though.. He not even best Celtic.. Thats Bill Russell..
You keep overrating players who played in a completely different NBA. Bill Russell was great, won 11 championships, and was a phenomenal rebounder and defender. From reports he had very little offensive game and would not have been nearly as dynamic a player in today's NBA

You keep overrating players who played in a completely different NBA. Bill Russell was great, won 11 championships, and was a phenomenal rebounder and defender. From reports he had very little offensive game and would not have been nearly as dynamic a player in today's NBA
Man is you crazy... Stop googling please.. Do you know the centers he had to guard at only 6"9" center back then.. Ok lets go top 5 from 2000 to present..
1.Kobe
2.King James
3. Shaq
4. Tim Duncan
5. Wadę
Debatę that top 5

Man is you crazy... Stop googling please.. Do you know the centers he had to guard at only 6"9" center back then.. Ok lets go top 5 from 2000 to present..
1.Kobe
2.King James
3. Shaq
4. Tim Duncan
5. Wadę
Debatę that top 5
I'm not googling anything I know the game... 1. Bron
2. Kobe
3. Duncan
4. Shaq
5. Wade
Looks like something we pretty much agree on for a change

I'm not googling anything I know the game... 1. Bron
2. Kobe
3. Duncan
4. Shaq
5. Wade
Looks like something we pretty much agree on for a change
Lol finally.. Good to debatę without all negative comments.. Good debatę.. Time warm this UPS truck up ... Make this money... Vacation over.. Smh

Reactions: hoopcentral12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT