ADVERTISEMENT

ICE UPDATE

@BigDaddy94 we Sat in Sallies on a fall afternoon. OLF was playing who knows. I said I like Ponzo-Meek and That smooth Kid. I said what's his name? You said "issac flemming" he'e my son. i said yeah...... he's smooth as ICE out there. #coined it, Saw the vision..........that day #ICE showed out......i said 'shoot it from there......he said Ok pulled up from the S and drained it......

United lol i remember that conversation like yesterday thats why i call him ICE. Coach Fran good dude FATIMA green is his favorite check out Hawaii colors when he raise that BWC championship banner he still we be wearing Fatima green lol

AND ANOTHER ONE!!!! Goes to DC does great things and boom D1....When are we gonna call a spade a spade?!

You don't think Issac would have gotten a D1 scholarship if he stayed in Del and went to prep school? I do. JMO. By the way he is one of my favorite players to watch play. The fire he has would not have stopped him he had that fire when he briefly played for the Hockessin PAL and Hart. Great player and a very good football player.
This post was edited on 8/27 8:04 PM by wayneworld

Point is he left played against better comp in what is regarded as the best area for basketball right now. He is succeeding and most importantly in that article above it says from DELAWARE.......Bottom line

BIGDADDY - You have done a excellent job with your son he is a good young man you should be proud. Hope he enjoys that beautiful island, earns his degree after he makes some money playing basketball.

wayneworld thanks for the compliment i'm blessed to raise 3 beautiful sons all in college 1 graduating Jan going pro football th other 2 shuffling my time between east coast & west coast GOD been good to me.

dnell my squad keep it 100% were they from with no hash tags lol thats the only way we roll.

@Big Daddy

no trash pickup today....its a holiday....hahaha

go back to bed..

just saying

@Big

I hear u fella..

what did u do to thastudent? ?
kinda miss his knowledge of da game..haha

ICE eastcoast debut Florida Gulf Coast Tournament with the possibility of K.Hart & ICE going head to head and representing Greater Newark Boys & Girls Club were the journey begun Nov.24,25,26.

I'm a proud supporter of both young men and will be in attendance.

proud of Isaac & all of his accomplishments...Looking forward to see him grow as a player on & off the court!!!

Yeah saw some of your boy's game, just couldn't stay awake even at the end. He's got a motor and you can't teach that. He just has too pick his poison on the defensive end to avoid fouling out, but he'll learn as he matures. Appears he could have a bright future there. All the best to him. Saw most of the Iona game. AJ is going do major damage in the conference. Kid has deep range and can score at will. Heard the NBA scouts have been lining up to see his practices. He's done after this year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT