ADVERTISEMENT

Inaugural Will Knight Award preseason watch list.

How many times can you transfer and not sit out a season? I believe he sat out one season. I thought that a player could transfer one time without having to sit out, if the student was not a graduate transfer. Or is that only for the FBS schools?
I don't think he ever sat out a season. He is a RSJR . He didn't play in more than four games his Freshman year so he can red shirt that year. He played in 4 games for ODU then transferred to UD and didn't play in a game at UD so his RS was preserved.

Reactions: Woody_Wood
How many times can you transfer and not sit out a season? I believe he sat out one season. I thought that a player could transfer one time without having to sit out, if the student was not a graduate transfer. Or is that only for the FBS schools?

Last summer, the NCAA passed a rule that allowed an athlete a one-time, penalty-free transfer that removed the old sit-one-year requirement as long as it was their first transfer. Now, the rule requires a player to sit out one year only after a second entrance into the transfer portal.

On the second transfer you can always get some kind of hardship or extenuating circumstances waiver to play. As long as the sending school doesn't challenge it then NCAA rubber stamps it.

Also his transfer from ODU (BCS) to UD (FBS) didn't require a one year sit out as you can transfer down and not be penalized. So he didn't have to use any exemption for that so basically he is using his 1 year free portal transfer now. But I don't know how the going to JUCO factors in honestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woody_Wood
Between news articles and streaming…I’m paying more a month then I did with cable! Lol

yeah I am not paying 6 bucks to read one article..

disney-christmas.gif

no no no don't do that.. can't copy/paste articles that are behind a pay wall. you get banned for that lol... they can paraphrase it for us though
Didn't I see the moderator chine in? I was starting to read Bib's response. I had to take a call, now I don't see that correspondence anymore. Was it erased?

Didn't I see the moderator chine in? I was starting to read Bib's response. I had to take a call, now I don't see that correspondence anymore. Was it erased?

I didn't see nuthin.. maybe he posted it then saw I addressed it and pulled it.. is the Mod lurking?

200.gif

Reactions: 84rider
Top running back performances of the week.

D McConomy, Appo, 25 carries for 167 yards 2 TD's

T.J. Martin, St Mark's, 18 carries for 85 yards

J. Levan, Seaford, rushed for 187 yards and a TD.

A. Ransome, Sals, rushed for 70 yards, 2 TD's (1 td catch)

M. James, Cape, 18 carries for 120 yards and 3 receptions for 122 yards, 2 TD's (1 td catch)

K. Wilson, Laurel, 8 carries, for 97 yards

PJ Henry, SC, 10 carries for 61 yards, 3 touchdowns (1 td catch)

Last week top RB performances (Sept, 8 ,9 and 10)

Quasim Benson St E's
19 carries, 175 yards, 4 Touchdowns

Kylse Wilson, Laurel
11/155/3

Jyaire Townsend, Newark
3 touchdowns rushing, 1 receiving

Nick Osborne St Andrew's
16/106/1

Traci, Little Train, Johnson Woodbridge
24/199/4

Jazonte Levan, Seaford
29/245/4

Marking Jones, Cape
15/173/2 TD's plus 1 TD catch

Markell Holman, Smyrna
14/120/1

Terrell Miller, William Penn
12/106/2

Stats are from TNJ, B2B, MP and/or The Dialog.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT