ADVERTISEMENT

Legacy Duals

Is the heavyweight kyle the new transfer from st mark in January?

No he was at CA last year just been injured and came back last week or so.. I dont know anything about some St Marks transfer not that they would tell the guy who likes to run his mouth on DePreps anyway at least not until the waivers clear lol

Are they going to bump poore up regularly now? I saw he was outgrowing 126. Maybe a permanent move to 132 and knight to a more natural 126?

Are they going to bump poore up regularly now? I saw he was outgrowing 126. Maybe a permanent move to 132 and knight to a more natural 126?

dont know I am still at work.. but that seems logical.. I am not that close to the program to know the strategies and what not and my Son really doesn't discuss any of that with me as well he shouldn't. I am on a need to know basis lol

Wasn't diaZ.. Thought you rich folks was smart lol.. Unlike that comment concord lol

How many mats they have set up there.. Think Milford to beat CA they def have to win 106 & 13. 170 should be a good one. Mejia has improved a lot you can tell he puts in work in practice. Hopefully that ugly craddle pin puts some fire under eric bennet butt

Last edited:
Still think Milf is gong to take it. Little bit deeper than CA. Might be pretty close but Milf will dominate the upper weights

Bowne and Binieri have to win and a couple hvys need to stay off their back for CA to have a chance. 43-24 final. I like how hard Milford wrestles. No hesitation and they hit their shots hard and make it hurt

Last edited:
The 160 beat AJB. Key match early. The 160 built well and athletic. Tough match up for AJ

It doesn't matter why he was put he just was apparently. I'd like to say congrats to both caravel and Milford both teams wrestled well and nobody got injured so I'd say the fans probably got their monies worth.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Its like a DEpreps Christmas all in one. School choice Milford kills private school recruiters, bowne loses and a number 1 get a FFT. Throw in some smyrna guys with beer bottles and you have the most popular posts of the 2018 19 season all in one!!!!

I get all the hating on private schools and what not but why the hell you hating on one particular kid Bowne. What the hell did he do to you?

I get all the hating on private schools and what not but why the hell you hating on one particular kid Bowne. What the hell did he do to you?
Hes a great kid.Its a reference to the 100 response post of why he wasn't number one . Man, you rich guys got no sense of irony. Jeez

Hes a great kid.Its a reference to the 100 response post of why he wasn't number one . Man, you rich guys got no sense of irony. Jeez
The joke was based on the compilation of all the factors which created the most controversial posts in the last few month in one dual. If i have to explain all my snarky inside comments its not as funny fyi

Yeah I get that but it was resolved when his parents explained why they had to move.

Talk to you later Jeeves is telling me the chopper is warmed up and and I am off to NYC for a steak at Peter Lugers with Trump.

In the meantime you sir should work on your literary skills so folks can determine what the hell you mean. Just saying of course

Yeah I get that but it was resolved when his parents explained why they had to move. Talk to you later Jeeves is telling me the chopper is warmed and and I am off to NYC for a steak at Peter Lugers with Trump.

In the meantime you sir should work on your literary skills so folks can determine what the hell you mean. Just saying of course
I knew it!!!!

Kevin wrestled a great match was probably one of the most action packed match of the day. Both boys were on their offense and both pushed the pace. Neither one should have a reason to hang their head.

Gray was just destroying kids all day. That kid is lightning quick. I was watching the Milf kid that was supposed to wrestle him he seemed game but also seemed pretty relieved when coach sat him down lol. Not sure of the exact numbers but of the matches I saw Gray pinned everyone in less than 20 sec and they were quick violent throws.

Gray was just destroying kids all day. That kid is lightning quick. I was watching the Mifl kid that was supposed to wrestle him he seemed game but also seemed pretty relieved when coach sat him down lol.
The Milford kid is really good and tough Been in and out of rankings. Parsley should send out a jv kid or whatever. My feelings are pretty clear I'm sure on this. I won't beat a dead horse.

I get it. I am with you on that. If you have someone send em out to learn something Even if they are a sacrificial lamb. CA did it with their heavys today them boys got abused but hey maybe they learnt something.

Reactions: Leverage1991
Gray is a animal on the mat this year no question about it. I'm sure parsley had a good reason for the forfeit. That's why hes the coach.

Gray is a animal on the mat this year no question about it. I'm sure parsley had a good reason for the forfeit. That's why hes the coach.

I get this also. I am sure coach saw the way Gray was wrestling today. Why risk injury to a key cog in the wheel if they have no chance but like Lev feels then send a sac lamb out lol. I don’t know which is right. It’s fun to talk about tho

Sometimes the reason people do things is just because they are d!cks. They don't always have a reason . He did it to wright the other night also

Then he is barking up the wrong tree Gray is a care free kid. Doesn’t matter to him none. A day off of work with pay as far as he cares lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT