ADVERTISEMENT

Legacy Duals

And sometimes people make stupid comments on here because their dicks. Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt caravel forfeit at hwt? I could be wrong?

And sometimes people make stupid comments on here because their dicks. Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt caravel forfeit at hwt? I could be wrong?
Whoa. The language! Yes that's true about me but there were no number 1s in the hwy match.....

I’ve been watching some of these freshman.. we’ve got some animals coming through. Thode from Milford is going to be an absolute monster (already is). I wanna say he beat Bowne 3-1 today (sore subject I know but this is factual).

What’s your point duckweed?

Leverage you can try all you want to come at me but you’re a rook on this forum. You can’t win I am to quick and too smart for your nonsense. I’ve taken it easy on you to date because I realize you are an unarmed neandrathal in this game but don’t mess with the bull boy you’ll get the horns and you will get your feelings hurt. Just saying.

And don’t you forget it. Sleep with your eyes wide open. Exit light enter night off to never never land

Leverage you can try all you want to come at me but you’re a rook on this forum. You can’t win I am to quick and too smart for your nonsense. I’ve taken it easy on you to date because I realize you are an unarmed neandrathal in this game but don’t mess with the bull boy you’ll get the horns and you will get your feelings hurt. Just saying.
Privileged people are so righteous. Oh my

That’s all you got? Pickle, Rizzo and even the Trump troll have more game. Freakin amateurs please don’t waste my time.

Reactions: spartakos
Great song. If you keep quoting Lars and James , we can still be friends!!!

What about Lewis Or Hank? We can go real down home if you want. See you don’t realize I am a country boy born and raised in Glendale Kansas

Last edited:

Forget the talk on depreps lets settle this on the mat.. Im the ref leverage vs backinblk who you all got & what are you all predictions? ??

Forget the talk on depreps lets settle this on the mat.. Im the ref leverage vs backinblk who you all got & what are you all predictions? ??

Yeah we can stop this right here I’m a 51 year old man with a bad back and torn rotators in both shoulders as well as a newly acquired nerve damage in my right forearm. I am not wrestling anyone and am considering haulting any making love to my wife for for physical reasons unless she is on top lol. Anyway yeah if Lev wants some he can take it it up with lilBiBs at MAWAS lol oherwise it’s just word battles

I know Caravel and the rest of the D2 crew can’t wait until Milford goes up to D1

I don’t think so at least not this year. CA feels if they can turn a few matches and 170 gets more up to speed they have a chance. CA is up to the challenge just some kids have to commit more Welch is not one to look for the challenge to go away for next year he is focused on now and taking the shot

Yeah we can stop this right here I’m a 51 year old man with a bad back and torn rotators in both shoulders as well as a newly acquired nerve damage in my right forearm. I am not wrestling anyone and am considering haulting any making love to my wife for for physical reasons unless she is on top lol. Anyway yeah if Lev wants some he can take it it up with lilBiBs at MAWAS lol oherwise it’s just word battles
Second best post of the year

lol, BIB, are you still at McGlynns lmao

Lol no wifey did a dollar store run and drug me home a few hours ago. But yeah McGlynns did follow me home being there is a frosty wheat store next to the dollar store hehe. There was some nice trimmings at McG’s I wish followed me home though. Shhhhh!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fightingbluehen
I love reading these posts. Most of you guys will never understand Parsley and his use of the forfeit in big matches. Just so you know it has nothing to do with be scared to run his kid out, injury, or the kid being scared to wrestle a better wrestler.
Any box score of the Milford/Caravel Match?

@ Leverage

izzy.jpg

You can find it in trackwrestling. Go to HS seasons, delaware, legacy duals. Then click on brackets, go to the bracket and click on the match number...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT