ADVERTISEMENT

Legacy Duals

I love reading these posts. Most of you guys will never understand Parsley and his use of the forfeit in big matches. Just so you know it has nothing to do with be scared to run his kid out, injury, or the kid being scared to wrestle a better wrestler.
Any box score of the Milford/Caravel Match?
Why don't you mansplain it to us Neanderthals then

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Thats great and all Cash but Milford had already won the match when he fft to Gray..

chicken_hawk_large.jpg

Last edited:
Match Summary ML CA
Nicholas Hall (Caravel Academy) over Dalton Deevey (Milford Senior) Fall 3:07 0 6.0
Andre Smith (Caravel Academy) Fall 0:09 6.0 0
Anthony Diaz (Milford Senior) over Unknown (Unattached) Forf 6.0 0
Corey Messick (Milford Senior) Dec 4-0 0 3.0
Jack Thode (Milford Senior) over Kevin Bowne (Caravel Academy) Dec 3-1 3.0 0
Ethan Gray (Caravel Academy) over Unknown (Unattached) Forf 0 6.0
Alex Poore (Caravel Academy) over Tim O`Hara (Milford Senior) Fall 1:56 0 6.0
Dylan Knight (Caravel Academy) over Averi Copes (Milford Senior) Dec 7-2 0 3.0
Dominic Feightner (Milford Senior) over John Antonio (Caravel Academy) Dec 8-5 3.0 0
Dual Meet Score 43.0 24.0

Also Jordan Passwaters (Milford) over Matthew Duarte 18-7 Maj.
Takeaways from this are CA lightweights are pretty good, but not quite enough this year to offset the upperweights. That will definitely get better in CA favor as time goes on. The other takeaway is Milford 113 is really good. Would hate to have to wrestle CA in a few years when they put it all together

Apologies, my android phone craps out when I tried to copy all from track I realized that only about 1/2 of it copied and out of order at that.

I love reading these posts. Most of you guys will never understand Parsley and his use of the forfeit in big matches. Just so you know it has nothing to do with be scared to run his kid out, injury, or the kid being scared to wrestle a better wrestler.
Any box score of the Milford/Caravel Match?

Match Summary ML CA
Nicholas Hall (Caravel Academy) over Dalton Deevey (Milford Senior) Fall 3:07 0 6.0
Andre Smith (Caravel Academy) Fall 0:09 6.0 0
Anthony Diaz (Milford Senior) over Unknown (Unattached) Forf 6.0 0
Corey Messick (Milford Senior) Dec 4-0 0 3.0
Jack Thode (Milford Senior) over Kevin Bowne (Caravel Academy) Dec 3-1 3.0 0
Ethan Gray (Caravel Academy) over Unknown (Unattached) Forf 0 6.0
Alex Poore (Caravel Academy) over Tim O`Hara (Milford Senior) Fall 1:56 0 6.0
Dylan Knight (Caravel Academy) over Averi Copes (Milford Senior) Dec 7-2 0 3.0
Dominic Feightner (Milford Senior) over John Antonio (Caravel Academy) Dec 8-5 3.0 0
Dual Meet Score 43.0 24.0

completely incorrect and incomplete summary... Bernieri Lost. Smith, Renauto and Rulewiicz? all got pinned

Takeaways from this are CA lightweights are pretty good, but not quite enough this year to offset the upperweights. That will definitely get better in CA favor as time goes on. The other takeaway is Milford 113 is really good. Would hate to have to wrestle CA in a few years when they put it all together

They are very technically good yes.. Personally and this is just my opinion I would like to see more toughness and aggression.. Milford has that and thats why they won the swing matches... Don't get me wrong CA coaches know it as well. I see Coach Sianni all the time telling the kids to be more aggressive Controlled aggression.. Milf has is it CA doesnt at this point.. I am not sure you can coach it I think the kid has it or doesnt

well my stock calculator is on the fritz and my broker just sent me some incomplete figures so I guess ill just buy heavy on cow manure as a fuel source as he suggests

Lev I am going to reveal myself and what Caravel is not to satisfy your angst towards private schools but to share a story that makes everyone look at each other in a better light..

First off CA has rich privileged kids no doubt but they also have kids from Police Officers, Teachers, Trailer Salesmen, Construction Worker.. ETC The common denominator is parents wanting their kids to get a college prep education which many of us never had whether the cost is a drop in the bucket or mortgaging your retirement. Go to the student parking lot you have kids driving old beat up hoopty pick up trucks to BMW convertibles. Its very diverse and its wonderful these kids get to experience kids from other back grounds and CA is family no matter where you came from

Last edited:
Now about me.. I was born a poor black child lol just kidding but I am a Jerk

none the less I was born out of wedlock by a 16 year old mother who was a party child and the sperm donor was a richie from PA who was slumming in Edgewood. I was born at Kirk Army Hospital and my grandfather died one floor up of cancer 2 minutes after he heard he was a GPA but I degress Mom met Bob when he got back from Viet Nam Bob was my Dad at that point going forward They got divorced when i was still very young and the battles over custody started... anyway to make a long story short I was ping ponged all over the place and even a stint in a foster home courtesy of the US Govt Anyway to bring this back to wrestling... My times in Kansas wrestling was big and we did a month of it it PE class every year. SO I have a cursery knowledge .. My senior year at Joppatowne I decided to wrestle I was 9-0 heading into a state invite.. but Mom and Sissy decided to roll out in the middle of the night back to Cali,, Note on the fridge we out but wel love you lol.. well the story is I had to quit the wrestling team and go to work and I have been working ever since.. so if a kid is not wresting as well as you think they should maybe there are other circumstances weighing on them ..I guess the point of the story is I would pay anything for my kids to have choices and opportunities I didn't have

If that makes me privileged then I'll take it

Last edited:
Now about me.. I was born a poor black child lol just kidding but I am a Jerk

none the less I was born out of wedlock by a 16 year old mother who was a party child and the sperm donor was a richie from PA who was slumming in Edgewood. I was born at Kirk Army Hospital and my grandfather died one floor up of cancer 2 minutes after he heard he was a GPA but I degress Mom met Bob when he got back from Viet Nam Bob was my Dad at that point going forward They got divorced when i was still very young and the battles over custody started... anyway to make a long story short I was ping ponged all over the place and even a stint in a foster home courtesy of the US Govt Anyway to bring this back to wrestling... My times in Kansas wrestling was big and we did a month of it it PE class every year. SO I have a cursery knowledge .. My senior year at Joppatowne I decided to wrestle I was 9-0 heading into a state invite.. but Mom and Sissy decided to roll out in the middle of the night back to Cali,, Note on the fridge we out but wel love you lol.. well the story is I had to quit the wrestling team and go to work and I have been working ever since.. so if a kid is not wresting as well as you think they should maybe there are other circumstances weighing on them ..I guess the point of the story is I would pay anything for my kids to have choices and opportunities I

If that makes me privileged then I'll take it
Much respect to your sir.

Let me tell you my story.. If i wanted some damn milk i had to milk the damn cow. If i was hungry & wanted some eggs i had to wait by the damn chicken. I had no playstation! My playstation was watching eggs hatch.. Shit was rough

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Let me tell me my story.. If i wanted some damn milk i had to milk the damn cow. If i was hungry & wanted some eggs i had to wait by the damn chicken. I had no playstation! My playstation was watching eggs hatch.. Shit was rough

but were you happy?

It may be a shocker but as Kansas boy I have never milked a cow tipped a few though ..I am incomplete.. maybe i need to put that on the bucket list

Last edited:
BiB, if have to hear your family history one more time, I’m gonna toss my cookies. I’m not sure what leads you to tell us your story once every two years for the past almost 10 years but geesh if you can’t stand the heat, stay out of kitchen lol, you have always been the antagonist which is cool with me but why you feel the need to share when someone gets under your skin it never ceases to amaze me. You constantly tip toe on edge of controversy, stop taking it there and you won’t have to explain your shortcomings. Do you, no regrets and no need to explain. You bring a ton to these forums, you are knowledgeable and have a great family, you’ve overcome....no regrets

Last edited:
cookies. I’m not sure what leads you to tell us your story once every two years for the past almost 10 years but geesh if you can’t stand the heat, stay out of kitchen lol, you have always been the antagonist which is cool with me but why you feel the need to share when someone gets under your skin never ceases to amaze me. You constantly tip toe on edge of controversy, stop taking it there and you won’t have to explain your shortcomings. Do you, no regrets and no need to explain. You bring a ton to these forums, you are knowledgeable and have a great family, you’ve overcome....no regrets

I hear you 84 .. I tell my story for the same reasons AA or any of the help groups preach you should... One it makes me feel better to share and two maybe others hear something in the story they relate to and it helps them.

I dont know I am a pretty private guy and not much for talking in public.. So this is my audience and my hope is someone hears something or heaven forbid someone else opens up on here and shares their story.. long shot I know but I firmly believe many of the problems in this country is folks dont communicate honestly with each other. Our stories as well as the stories of the past teach us .. Yeah I get its just a Depreps football forum but its what I have and where I am comfortable sharing at this point.. as unorthodox as that is

My apologies for annoying you 84 oh by the way 84 Lumber is the job I took lol

Reactions: 84rider
I hear you 84 .. I tell my story for the same reasons AA or any of the help groups preach you should... One it makes me feel better to share and two maybe others hear something in the story they relate to and it helps them.

I dont know I am a pretty private guy and not much for talking in public.. So this is my audience and my hope is someone hears something or heaven forbid someone else opens up on here and shares their story.. long shot I know but I firmly believe many of the problems in this country is folks dont communicate honestly with each other. Our stories as well as the stories of the past teach us .. Yeah I get its just a Depreps football forum but its what I have and where I am comfortable sharing at this point.. as unorthodox as that is
Keep coming back, it works if you work it!

lol, leverage is wrestling forum version of ravens rooster football forum persona, heck you might be long lost kin folk haha

Lev may be my long lost child from some party I went to in Rehoboth

oh and keep your mouth shut Lev doesn't know about the Rooster lets keep it that way

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider
I like to think of myself as the big toe of the squad. Who is this RR fellow? Sounds charming

RR is BiB, RR probably had 10,000 posts before the man made him change his screen name and before RR there was hawk, probably 2-3000 posts.

so the legend grows.... RR is BiB BiB is Rock Chalk ..Rock Chalk is RR.. who really knows.. The shadow knows

Another mysterious legend is myrealname and youjustme joined Depreps within 24hrs of each other back in 2008, things that make you go uhmmm. As for me I used to post as iam84rider, the mystery continues lol

Another mysterious legend is myrealname and youjustme joined Depreps within 24hrs of each other back in 2008, things that make you go uhmmm. As for me I used to post as iam84rider, the mystery continues lol

I have met youjustme in person.. Purple dress shirt and pink tie lol Great guy though.. I have serious doubts that myrealname would be his alter ego,, just a coinkadink

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT