3. Sussex Central vs. 6. Appo
4. Middletown vs. 5. Sallies

Division 2

1. A.i. DuPont vs. 8. Tower Hill
2. Friends vs. 7. DMA
3. Archmere vs. 6. Delmar
4. Woodbridge vs. 5. Howard

All Seeds reorder after games played.

So the point system continues to be a joke as usual. Dover getting a bye over Central is a joke considering both teams finished the season with the same record and H2H Central destroyed Dover. The Henlopen North champs take a backseat to the 2nd place team in the division. If that doesn’t show you the system is screwed up, something is wrong.

Reactions: proudscfan
Central with the march to the finals
MT will have to avenge loss to HVT @ HVT cold and early
DM vs WB will be a war
AI vs Delmar in final
Central vs HVT in final

Champs
Central and AI

Last edited:
So the point system continues to be a joke as usual. Dover getting a bye over Central is a joke considering both teams finished the season with the same record and H2H Central destroyed Dover. The Henlopen North champs take a backseat to the 2nd place team in the division. If that doesn’t show you the system is screwed up, something is wrong.

System ain't broke Central played 3 D2 teams and none of them won 7 games

Caravel 5-5 ( 1 forfeit win)
Queen Annes - 4-6
Indian River - 3-7

Dover played two

Arrchmere - 9-1 2 bpts
Woodbridge- 8-2 1 bpts

There is no complaint here, Had Central scheduled better teams they may not even be 9-1 maybe 8-2 or 7-3

There will be no AI vs Delmar final. It’s AI’s worst nightmare if they get by Tower Hill and Delmar wins at Archmere unless DMA beats Friends. It’s likely Delmar will travel to AI for the semis once again.

Should Delmar win they will play @ AI or Woodbridge unless both Tower Hill and DMA wins.

Central with the march to the finals
MT will have to avenge loss to HVT @ HVT cold and early
AI vs WB will be a war
AI vs Delmar in final
Central vs HVT in final

Champs
Central and AI
How yu get Delmar and AI in finals is Delmar win they will play AI in second round right???

It was just a question bc someone was saying different. Didnt think it was a crime to ask a question Asshole

How yu get Delmar and AI in finals is Delmar win they will play AI in second round right???

yeah unless DMA beats Friends.. which I believe will happen.... Alleyne effect best player on the field by far

Semis.. AI vs DMA WB vs DM ..DM wins the second go round AI wins the chip

Last edited:
Dont look past Dover because athletes are always game changes but still believe Central is too discipline for them should be a better semifinal game. Mtown @ Hodgson will be a good one also. Not sure if Central has enough fire power to put up the points against either though unless weather plays a factor. Mtown vs Hodgson winner is champ. The south’s reign is over.

D2 is too wide open. Woodbridge and Friends are probably the most complete teams of the pool. Hopefully weather does play a factor in any game. Not sold on how they will get there but after starting 1-2 I see Woodbridge winning D2.

Dont look past Dover because athletes are always game changes but still believe Central is too discipline for them should be a better semifinal game. Mtown @ Hodgson will be a good one also. Not sure if Central has enough fire power to put up the points against either though unless weather plays a factor. Mtown vs Hodgson winner is champ. The south’s reign is over.

D2 is too wide open. Woodbridge and Friends are probably the most complete teams of the pool. Hopefully weather does play a factor in any game. Not sold on how they will get there but after starting 1-2 I see Woodbridge winning D2.
I agree first round I see AI, Friends,Delmar and The Bridge coming out on top so second round AI vs Delmar and Friends vs WB. AI and Delmar will be a dog fight in the second round

No way AI losses to TH bloomers on or not. AI has the horses to overcome lame jockeys

I don’t believe AI will lose but thry are not very good defensively and if the allow TH to stay in the game they could be in for dog fight. Also their biggest weakness is the coaches lack of adjustments. Was at the Delmar game last year and that lose was on the coaches.

Tower Hill will beat AI. They should have never been the number one seed, stealing points from playing two dog Div I teams. Only decent win is Howard, which no one thinks is that good. Tower Hill had Friends on the ropes yesterday until they lost on a "gadget" play halfback pass in the final minutes.

Reason A.i. wins
-They have so many weapons might be nearly impossible for Tower Hill to keep up
-Tower hill won't have no where near the speed of A.i.
Reasons Tower Hill wins
-A.i. might be a little cocky and Tower Hill should use this to there advantage
-Tower Hill has a bad taste in there mouth as there season ended on the same field last year
-Coaching could be in favor of Tower Hill if they can but some variety in the play calling and not run qb left then qb right

Reactions: tophill29
You are baked if you think DMA will beat friends. Friends is a much more sound football team and tattersalls system will easily shut down Alleyne. Anything can happen on any day but if Friends plays to their potential they will win by 2 tds.

I guess I am baked,,, cookie sheet or muffin pan?

Last edited:

Queen Annes - 4-6
Indian River - 3-7

Dover played two

Arrchmere - 9-1 2 bpts
Woodbridge- 8-2 1 bpts

There is no complaint here, Had Central scheduled better teams they may not even be 9-1 maybe 8-2 or 7-3

I know how the point system works hence why I said it’s a joke... Regardless of the schedule, both finished at 9-1 and Central blew them out.

I guess I am baked,,, cookie sheet or muffin pan? I don't know but DMA spanks Friends ass bend over cuz its coming
No way is number 1 from DMA even at 100 percent yet. Friends vs Tower rematch in semis. Woodbridge vs Delmar in other semis. Thats right semi finals will be revengeful nights.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
No way is number 1 from DMA even at 100 percent yet. Friends vs Tower rematch in semis. Woodbridge vs Delmar in other semis. Thats right semi finals will be revengeful nights.

He is and you silk panty sniffers will get your just deserts,, Goerge school really? DMA gonna lay the smack down on the silky softies

There are no stands on the visitor sideline.

The home stands might not be large enough to accommodate the spectators (not sure if there is a minimum seating requirement)

There is no way to control the spectators coming in so they pay. Fiends home games during the season are free to get in.

Anyone know what Friends field does not have to host?

No way is number 1 from DMA even at 100 percent yet. Friends vs Tower rematch in semis. Woodbridge vs Delmar in other semis. Thats right se
Delmar losing to Woodbridge gave Delmar a more favorable draw in the playoffs. At least in my opinion.
mi finals will be revengeful nights.
How you figure if you beat Arch on a Sat morning then you travel to AI.. well unless DMA beats Friends then you go to WB again

I know how the point system works hence why I said it’s a joke... Regardless of the schedule, both finished at 9-1 and Central blew them out.

Central didn’t blow them out. 21-0 is now a blow out. The game was 7-0 at half....smh. Central put up a great defensive performance and won the game. Im pretty sure both teams will make adjustments and should see a different game they met again.

Point system is fine. Some teams manipulate more than many liking but that is the game you play.

DMA lost to St. E’s dude. They are ONE player. If they shut Alleyne down the game will be over in the first half. Friends was up by 40 on St Es at half.

play the daisy chain game all you want.. match ups are match ups..its different with every team... I got DMA and Alleyne running rough shod over your Quakers... Military tough Quakers soft = beat down.. St Es has nothing to do with it

well no because that would mean they lost to the week sticks on their schedule.. Im high because they have SR athletes... and I like blue and yellow

Glad you like blue and yellow. They are the most overrated team in D2 just ahead of Delmar. Both teams have talent but not the force most believe.

Archmere matches up well with Delmar. When you have an athlete that’s 6’4 260 playing DE That runs 4.8 and plays with the motor Moyer has it’s a problem for a HS option team. This kid will effect the game. Special teams , Defense, and Running the ball. He will likely run free every play. They also play him at linebacker. Their quarterback is also highly underrated throws a good live ball. They have speed in the secondary. Size up front and are well coached. I believe they match up well with Delmar. If they lock down Moyer some how and don’t lose a QB in the process of running at this kid they have a chance. One player does not win games but this kid sure does contribute a ton to this team winning. Special teams Someone Said he has blocked 6 punts this year. DPOY candidate
Don’t pencil in anyone for this contest

Reactions: FootballguyDE
There are no stands on the visitor sideline.

The home stands might not be large enough to accommodate the spectators (not sure if there is a minimum seating requirement)

There is no way to control the spectators coming in so they pay. Fiends home games during the season are free to get in.
They played at St Marks last year

Queen Annes - 4-6
Indian River - 3-7

Dover played two

Arrchmere - 9-1 2 bpts
Woodbridge- 8-2 1 bpts

The point system may not be the best but, everyone knows how it works and how to play it. Look at D2, Milford and Lake maybe should be in instead of DMA, Friends, Tower Hill or even Archmere. We will never know. Should Sussex Central be seeded over Dover; absolutely. A lot of teams schedule to the point system. Who could blame them for wanting to get into the playoffs? Central always plays IR due to the district thing. And a lot of times good teams don't want to play good teams due to the point system. But, they still must play their conference division opponents. What would be a better system???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT