ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL PLAYOFF SEEDINGS SET

ha ha! I'm sure TH students get to do whatever they want. Now get back to your basement, MOM will call you when dinner is ready.

Returnofthegate why are you so such a tower hill hater. Its playoff season and any given team can win on any given day.

Reactions: Jules1127
Yeak ok. Ok the confidence and being home was more for TH than AI. Yeah I get it’s close to home but it’s not home. Yeah turf field helps them in theory but theory has never been proven it’s just people think a turf field helps faster teams but it also helps slower teams play faster by that theory. So it’s a wash. I’d rather play at home whether I am a fast team or not. HMHO

Last edited:
Hopefully none the teams read this message board and get cocky, sure fire way to lose, showing up and thinking you’re that much better than the other guys has gotten a lot teams in trouble. One game at time no matter where you are playing or who you’re playing. Good Luck to all teams, bring it or go home. I hope all the matchups are competitive and injury free, with the win being decided between the lines and not by the officials.

Sussex vs Appo
42-0 Sussex
Appo is a joke they don’t belong in the playoffs, simple as that.
Middletown vs Sallies
14-13
A thriller in the middle of nowhere. That’s right Middletown, suck it. Comeback of the year. Sallies will be down 13-7 late in the fourth with a 2 minute drill to win the game. Sallies is out for revenge and you can just feel an upset brewing. Plus Middletown lost to IMG so they basically suck.

Yeak ok. Ok the confidence and being home was more for TH than AI. Yeah I get it’s close to home but it’s not home. Yeah turf field helps them in theory but theory has never been proven it’s just people think a turf field helps faster teams but it also helps slower teams play faster by that theory. So it’s a wash. I’d rather play at home whether I am a fast team or not. HMHO

Agreed. I timed the drive from AI to Tower this morning before work (because why not) and it's literally 7 minutes without the usual rush hour traffic. Still, it's a drive AI shouldn't have to make.

You do know Middletown embarrassed Sallies nearly a month ago. And I mean embarrassed them. They didn't make it across the 50 yard line until the 2nd half when the game was already over. A Top team in the state? Psh. Don't make me laugh. The Cavs could play their worst game and still beat Sallies.

We might as well give Central and Mtown a bye week and just give us the Semi-finals of Central/Dover and Mtown/Hodgson already

Last edited:
Hopefully none the teams read this message board and get cocky, sure fire way to lose, showing up and thinking you’re that much better than the other guys has gotten a lot teams in trouble. One game at time no matter where you are playing or who you’re playing. Good Luck to all teams, bring it or go home. I hope all the matchups are competitive and injury free, with the win being decided between the lines and not by the officials.

Cmon guys. Very few players read this forum nonsense and even if they do it has zero effect on the games that is crazy talk.

Actually, more read this forum than you think !!! A current UofD football player told me, him and couple of his friends used to read it when they were in high school to get laughs. They actually recognized a couple of screen names, not the actual poster though.

Actually, more read this forum than you think !!! A current UofD football player told me, him and couple of his friends used to read it when they were in high school to get laughs. They actually recognized a couple of screen names, not the actual poster though.

Yeah and that effected the playoff games how? 84?your way off tonight have some serious chronic.

Never said it effected a playoff game or any other game, bad day cause we agree to disagree? Maybe you’re right Veterans Day usually puts me in a bad mood. We have one day a year to honor and remember those who served and continue to serve every night when their heads hit the pillow.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
You do know Middletown embarrassed Sallies nearly a month ago. And I mean embarrassed them. They didn't make it across the 50 yard line until the 2nd half when the game was already over. A Top team in the state? Psh. Don't make me laugh. The Cavs could play their worst game and still beat Sallies.

We might as well give Central and Mtown a bye week and just give us the Semi-finals of Central/Dover and Mtown/Hodgson already

And that’s why they play the games, folks. Good thing you just didn’t give the semi’s to M’Town ......... I’ll wait for the “if they played X number of times, M’Town would win ......”

@HSftballlaxFan, bro are you okay, I was with you, thought MT would win, it’s all good, it happens. I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend , you could cut ties with all the lies that you’ve been living in....sorry HSftball but that third eye blind song came to mind, lol

Reactions: Jules1127

giphy.gif

well here come the Sallies fans out of the woodwork..they're baaaaaack.. who's next Blue Tea? :rolleyes:

And that’s why they play the games, folks. Good thing you just didn’t give the semi’s to M’Town ......... I’ll wait for the “if they played X number of times, M’Town would win ......”

@HSftballlaxFan, bro are you okay, I was with you, thought MT would win, it’s all good, it happens. I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend , you could cut ties with all the lies that you’ve been living in....sorry HSftball but that third eye blind song came to mind, lol

I'm alright lol. I appreciate you asking 84.

UD...you're right that's why they play the games. I was so stern that there was no way Sallies could get 27 points better, and that Sallies would have to play their best game, and Middletown would have to play their worst. Dinardo proved me wrong. He likes to do that from time to time lols

So I'll just say, good luck to Sallies the rest of the way. I'll be rooting for them against Hodgson. And good luck to the Middletown seniors in their futures. And I wouldn't be too quick to write off Middletown for next year either. They return two of their receivers, the entire line except 1. Both running backs and the back quarterback looks to have every tool to be a top QB in the state. Hodgson and Sallies will be the favorite for sure but I wouldn't count the Cavs out.

The only bright side to all of this is now I don't have to leave work early anymore and can rack in my overtime. *ching ching*

" and I mean embarrassed them"

Last Saturday, hs posted on this forum that he was wrong, praised DiNardo and said he was rooting for the Sals to beat Hodgson. Now, you are like rubbing it in....

Controlled, you aren't a Salesianum graduate because, as somebody here likes to say, they "win with humility."

Go Sals!
Humility? On this site?
I have read 2 years of Salesianum mocks and insults. I was rubbing it in, not "like" rubbing it in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT