4. Hudson
5. Hall
6. J.T. Davis
7. Gray
8. Wright
9. N. Natarcola
10. Caruso

Not even close? O’connor Has beaten hall. Id say dean would major hall
O’connor 160lbs!...he very good but....The freshman Hall’s on another level in my opinion. Dean is good tech? No way, not even a win...but we’re talking p4p anyway.

Who would win if same weight.. Cody combs vs Hall?

Do you recall that Combs was a 4-time State Champ who did not have a single point scored against him in four years at the state tournament? Let that sink in - not a single point was scored on him in any matches at four years at states. Not an escape, takedown, reversal, near fall, or even a point for stalling.

But sure, let's compare him with Hall.

Reactions: wtc76
Nobody was comparing asses i was just asking who would you think would win simple question. I think freshmen cody vs freshmen hall would be a close match if same weight

Last edited:
Reactions: BigMike52
Nobody was comparing asses i was just asking who would you think would win simple question. I think freshmen cody vs freshmen hall would be a close match if same weight

So asking a hypothetical "who would win" requires a comparison...ass.

IMO, present day- Dean could bump up and Beat Hall by a decent margin. The kid is only a freshman and hasn’t seen a ton of competition around his weight other than at a few tournaments like the beast in which he didn’t place (but probably will in the future). He’s got plenty of time to show us what he’s got and I’m sure he will

Reactions: UncCreepy
Dang people getting really testy on here. Lol deboy I would definitely say a freshman combs would beat a freshman hall. But unfortunately we will never officially have a answer to that question. Hall is a amazing wrestler and I'm sure he will make his own footprints in delaware wrestling over the next couple years.

Sorry, you didn't say freshman vs freshman.. No need to get angry about a hypothetical match though! I still have Combs 7-0 though.

P4P:
1. Dean
2. Giampietro
3. Spence
4. JT Davis
5. Schneider

IMO, present day- Dean could bump up and Beat Hall by a decent margin. The kid is only a freshman and hasn’t seen a ton of competition around his weight other than at a few tournaments like the beast in which he didn’t place (but probably will in the future). He’s got plenty of time to show us what he’s got and I’m sure he will

Hall has been competing Nationally for some time. He's probably seen more competition the 90% of the kids in Delaware.

Dean, Hall.....then everyone else.

Reactions: youjustme
Act like hes not a freestyle national champ.. 152 as a freshmen is way tougher then at 125.. He's mostly facing seniors & jr's . 125 mostly freshmen & sophomores. Even though wrestling is not as tough in DE as it was when cody was wrestling, Hall will easily be a 4x

Act like hes not a freestyle national champ.. 152 as a freshmen is way tougher then at 125.. He's mostly facing seniors & jr's . 125 mostly freshmen & sophomores. Even though wrestling is not as tough in DE as it was when cody was wrestling, Hall will easily be a 4x
what if another “hall” comes along? de had like 4 beast placers, was hall one? or is that not an accurate comparison point?

O’connor 160lbs!...he very good but....The freshman Hall’s on another level in my opinion. Dean is good tech? No way, not even a win...but we’re talking p4p anyway.
Liam O’Connor wrestles 160 but naturally mid 150’s. Weight played no roll in that win. Just some facts for the discussion.

152 as a freshmen is way tougher then at 125.. He's mostly facing seniors & jr's . 125 mostly freshmen & sophomores.

Average grade at 126 this year is 10.875
Average grade at 152 this year is 11.375

A half-year difference.

But count how many freshmen. .wayyyyy more at 25.. Just look at his bracket at the beast.. Two freshmen & he was one of them.. You have include strength too

Reactions: BigMike52
But count how many freshmen. .wayyyyy more at 25.. Just look at his bracket at the beast.. Two freshmen & he was one of them.. You have include strength too
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more? As in 1 more in the 126 bracket for states than 152?

Reactions: wtc76 and concord87
I guess a lil insider info. Why isn’t he wrestling 152?
Apparently because he doesn’t have to since he’s got a pretty good record at 160. Lol But seriously you’d have to ask him or his coach but I know they have a tough 152 and 145, plus as we see O’Connor is doing pretty well at 160. Maybe that was best for his team.

Average grade at 126 this year is 10.875
Average grade at 152 this year is 11.375

A half-year difference.
Grade may be a poor factor to concentrate on too much. Between starting school early or late, as well as academic, physical, and emotional "red shirts", there is a large variance in age range within grade classification. My junior will finish the school year 16 years old. Some kids are starting sophomore year at 16.

Reactions: EJS313 and NJStrong
Are you certain that there is a strength difference between the Hall kid and his competition simply because of age?
Not talking about states.. Talking about beast brackets since you brought up 1-2. You have to be a stronge kid to be a freshman & wrestle in the upper weights then 126.. It's not that serious .. No need to be butt hurt..you have your opinion & i have mine

Please just appease the Buc faithful and tell them NH is the next coming of Dan Gable. I remember watching Cody and that young man was another level.

You can’t seriously be comparing the talent at 152 to that of 126.. the fact that those at 152 are “older” as you say plays no part of it since 126 is wayyy deeper and full of much tougher wrestlers

You can’t seriously be comparing the talent at 152 to that of 126.. the fact that those at 152 are “older” as you say plays no part of it since 126 is wayyy deeper and full of much tougher wrestlers
Strength meaning weight room stronge

p4p, alex meade, hands down imo issah meade did a great also, tough shoes to fill

Not talking about states.. Talking about beast brackets since you brought up 1-2. You have to be a stronge kid to be a freshman & wrestle in the upper weights then 126.. It's not that serious .. No need to be butt hurt..you have your opinion & i have mine

I'm not the one who mentioned Beast. Nice try with the butthurt comment though, I suppose you should try to recover some of that lost pride. I understand.

I'm not the one who mentioned Beast. Nice try with the butthurt comment though, I suppose you should try to recover some of that lost pride. I understand.
Take them panties off man.. Its ok to be a man. Panties all tight over a question & a opinion

Last edited:
p4p, alex meade, hands down imo issah meade did a great also, tough shoes to fill
Jamell jones was pretty sick too. What about hands down who do you think was nasty on their feet & on top? Have to give that to Meade & on top Hazel from central was pretty sick . cody was pretty nasty on top too..c broomall was sick on top

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT