ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff/Champion Predictions

I am watching 1960's football.. I guess its kind of fun..4 point stances on both sides of the ball woo hoo

In my final analysis Cape is pretty big at every position.. CA could get run over,, Hate to say it but its what I see

Last edited:
I have heard that his best case scenario is first playoff game. That's if the stars align and he has no set backs.
so how does that equate to he will be back don't you worry?.. Its a long shot CA even makes the playoffs..

Ca
Hot? and I seriously doubt Barker will be back for play-offs.. baseball season yes..nor will Tatnall even sniff the ship.. Semi's will be Woodbridge, Glasgow, Milford and St G.. dont think CA will beat Cape.Hope they do but they have issues with bigger D1 teams
Cape will beat Caravel easily.. Way to big and physical.. Only thing will hold Cape back in d1 playoffs is qb not good all.....

I would like to take this opportunity to chime in on the discussion. The only real championship contender in Division II would have to be The Tower Hill School Hillers. They have no weaknesses. My only criticism would be if they could find a quarterback who ran a little bit harder.

I would like to take this opportunity to chime in on the discussion. The only real championship contender in Division II would have to be The Tower Hill School Hillers. They have an amazing team led by a stud-filled secondary. Their offense is led by a fantastic offensive line. They have no weaknesses. My only criticism would be if they could find a quarterback who ran a little bit harder.
Nice analyzation.

I see us in the Chip this year but there are some solid teams that are being mentioned (Tatnall) (Milford) (Glasgow) (DMA) (Friends) (Maybe Tower Hill) (St. Georges)

Nice analyzation.
Troll_2_poster.jpg

Reactions: Dynamite2089
I agree with you @tizlaxtt, I think not only does Tower Hill have an amazing chance of making the championship, I strongly believe that the entire independent conference has a great chance. Their only competition, in my eyes, is the Woodbridge School Blue Raiders who have a decent chance of making the playoffs. Just remember, nothing is guaranteed. Look at 2013 when the Tower Hill Hillers matched up fantastically with the Woodbridge School Blue Raiders in an epic showdown of David and Goliath proportions. Anyways, good luck to everyone in their quest to the playoffs.

Bummy saw the Hillers lose to Howard in the first round of the D2 tournament last year.
I assume that they are running the single wing again this year?
Interesting offense. My dad is smiling in heaven.

Reactions: SingleWingNut
Having only seen them once is not enough time to draw an informed opinion. Suffice it to say Howard was fortunate to get the W. Then the next week Howard pulled one out against Friends @ TH. then the upset at the championship.

I thought TH was well coached. I liked their RB or whatever you call the guy that gets the snap in the Single Wing. If they still use that O they might be hard to prepare for.....

Having only seen them once is not enough time to draw an informed opinion. Suffice it to say Howard was fortunate to get the W. Then the next week Howard pulled one out against Friends @ TH. then the upset at the championship.

I thought TH was well coached. I liked their RB or whatever you call the guy that gets the snap in the Single Wing. If they still use that O they might be hard to prepare for.....
Bummy do they do any of the spin series?

I would like to take this opportunity to chime in on the discussion. The only real championship contender in Division II would have to be The Tower Hill School Hillers. They have no weaknesses. My only criticism would be if they could find a quarterback who ran a little bit harder.
Don't forget TowerHill runs the best offense in D2 and have a great staff that knows how to utilize it

Wing Back or Up back depends on where he lines up

Reactions: papa44
Bummy saw the Hillers lose to Howard in the first round of the D2 tournament last year.

They still use the single wing and #2 (Falco) is still there. He has a bunch of yards and TDs this year but TH really hasn't played anyone except DMA and Tatnall and lost to both. Both put 8-9 men in the box and shut him down and tH does not have a strong enough pass game to overcome having their run shut down.

Reactions: SingleWingNut
I'm smiling because teams still use that wonderful offense

lol The Hillers are feeling themselves after blowing out Red Lion and The George school.. gonna have to get past Friends before any talk of play-offs..

Wing Back or Up back depends on where he lines up
Interesting.
I always thought that this offense was the origin of the terms "quarterback, tailback, fullback, halfback" based on their alignment, and of course wing back.

The snap went to the fullback or tailback (deepest dude in the set), quarterback is the "sniffer" back that's close to the line, halfback is the other guy...

I guess I learned something new today!

Interesting.
I always thought that this offense was the origin of the terms "quarterback, tailback, fullback, halfback" based on their alignment, and of course wing back.

The snap went to the fullback or tailback (deepest dude in the set), quarterback is the "sniffer" back that's close to the line, halfback is the other guy...

I guess I learned something new today!
I love this offense everything about it is marvelous

Reactions: Wolverine52
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT