ADVERTISEMENT

Semis picks

Well well well.. Smh.. Smyrna just lost chip... St.E great job.. On to next year Smyrna wont even be thought about next year.. There run is done... Garnett will transfer out.. Nothing there for him to stay and waste his senior year..

Reactions: sportsguy725
Congratulations to the St. E's kids, scrappy kids that worked hard. But seriously though, if St. E is our state champs basketball in this State has reached a new low. That team doesn't even win a game in one of the neighboring states. I never thought I would say this but Kids, get out of delaware if u have any hopes of playing college basketball

Congratulations to the St. E's kids, scrappy kids that worked hard. But seriously though, if St. E is our state champs basketball in this State has reached a new low. That team doesn't even win a game in one of the neighboring states. I never thought I would say this but Kids, get out of delaware if u have any hopes of playing college basketball
I been said that... St.E.. Lol... That makes state look real bad... But it is wat it is...

They beat Conestoga, which put up 22 wins in PA. Conestoga best Glasgow. So I’m not sure your statement holds up.

Reactions: sportsguy725
Garnett got ejected. Smyrna complained the whole game. Turned casual fans into St Es fans in the end.
He's gotta learn to control his attitude, he had to be held back at the end of the William penn game, the cape game, and I'm pretty sure he was suspended last season for getting into a scuffle in the hand shake line. He's such a strong player would be a shame if his temper got in the way of him playing at the next level.

Reactions: 84rider
Not only did the downstate teams not win the title but Cape Henlopen and Smyrna did nothing to enhance the reputation of their respective communities.

Huh, yeah ok because a couple of kids represent the communities, very well thought out post

Statement doesn't hold up but I know horrible basketball when I see it. Sanford, Smyrna should be embarrassed to lose to that team. Looks like a bunch of middleschoolers
Just delete your account and get off this forum. You said St. E had no chance. They won. Couldn’t beat an out of state team. They did before you even said it. And defense wins championships. Just cuz they don’t got a premier scorer they can’t be a top caliber team?? They just won the state championship!! You should be embarrassed to think they had no chance...

Statement doesn't hold up but I know horrible basketball when I see it. Sanford, Smyrna should be embarrassed to lose to that team. Looks like a bunch of middleschoolers[/QUOTE

Pompous Ass:
A person who seems full of themselves and who grabs every opportunity to let others know of their feelings of superiority.

I know that St. Marks, under Steve Johnson, won the state championship without any First Team All State Players. As Red Auerbach once said, it's not the five best players, it's the five players who fit together the best. That was St. Elizabeth the last two weeks. Instead of complaining about DE basketball, give them credit. They played great and won 5 games in a row against a slew of first team all staters.

Just delete your account and get off this forum. You said St. E had no chance. They won. Couldn’t beat an out of state team. They did before you even said it. And defense wins championships. Just cuz they don’t got a premier scorer they can’t be a top caliber team?? They just won the state championship!! You should be embarrassed to think they had no chance...
Lol, emotional. I'm not invested . Still think its some sorry ass basketball. Now lets take things further, if we are all about the merits. Let's award members off the St. E's team, POY and all state honors. They earned it reward them. Nobody else deserves it.

I don’t know basketball as well as football but I know horrible coaching and Smyrna was very poorly coached. St E’s actually ran plays and got people open. Smyrnas two bigs stood flat footed right outside the paint and the other 3 just passed the ball around the perimeter. Garnett could have ate all game down low but there was almost nothing done to get him the ball on the block. I don’t blame those kids for this one. Coach blew the last chance Smyrna B-ball will have for a long time.

They beat Conestoga, which put up 22 wins in PA. Conestoga best Glasgow. So I’m not sure your statement holds up.
Statement doesn't hold up but I know horrible basketball when I see it. Sanford, Smyrna should be embarrassed to lose to that team. Looks like a bunch of middleschoolers
Please tell them again...

That’s why voting should happen at the end of the season. Learn a lot the last few games.
Many coaches got out coached this year. Stan Waterman and Mears are the biggest two. Waterman playing with D1 kids, still losses. Rubincam deserves coach of the year, out coached them both. The kids from St. E deserves to received more than state title, Matthews should have just handed gatorade POY honors to Thomas after the game, and he should also get state POY. Award the St. E point guard all state 1st team, along with money. Pay up.

Reactions: jvm3
Yes, disgraceful representatives. You should be ashamed.

Ashamed ,dude I live in magnolia...please come down to earth....you are saying that Garnett represents the Smyrna community and Richards represents Lewes community. What society do you live in, where one persons actions reflect on the entire community. Shut the front door with that nonsense.

Ashamed ,dude I live in magnolia...please come down to earth....you are saying that Garnett represents the Smyrna community and Richards represents Lewes community. What society do you live in, where one persons actions reflect on the entire community. Shut the front door with that nonsense.

I believe his name is Rickards.

Let me answer your question.

I live in a society where being respectful and a good citizen is important. Sorry you do not.

Many coaches got out coached this year. Stan Waterman and Mears are the biggest two. Waterman playing with D1 kids, still losses. Rubincam deserves coach of the year, out coached them both. The kids from St. E deserves to received more than state title, Matthews should have just handed gatorade POY honors to Thomas after the game, and he should also get state POY. Award the St. E point guard all state 1st team, along with money. Pay up.
It’s player of the year not player of the game!

This forum turned ugly. Congrats to St E's. I'm off to the baseball forum. See you all next year!

Reactions: M2MFan
I believe his name is Rickards.

Let me answer your question.

I live in a society where being respectful and a good citizen is important. Sorry you do not.

Absolutely, as we all should but that has nothing to with disrespecting communities. They are disrespecting themselves,their families and their Teammates.

Reactions: jvm3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT