ADVERTISEMENT

Ship Saturday scores and comments

Kind of curious what's wrong with Wesley and out the four teams yesterday what players do you think could of actually started for the Wolverines as an imeadiate impact player?

Please don't have stage fright now.

sideline personal foul not called on qb

Henderson got hit like 4 yards out of bounds with a ref within arms reach and it wasn't called.

To be fair though, the official is morbidly obese and couldn't rotate his torso enough to see the foul that occurred right next to him

Kind of curious what's wrong with Wesley and out the four teams yesterday what players do you think could of actually started for the Wolverines as an imeadiate impact player?

I'm guessing and have no intimate knowledge of Wesley outside what I read in the paper but it seems like they've had a really good streak of really good qbs. Really good relative to D3. Seems like at that level you can do a lot of damage with a decent QB until you get to the semis. Maybe they just don't have a decent option st QB this year

I can understand your guess, they have been spoiled with good QB play for more than a decade. It took several games to find their guy.

The week link was the OL and that still didn't stop #8 from gaining over 1000 yards. Also, after the John Carroll game (should of went for 2) it's not stopping 10 NFL Scouts a week calling about JB. I think he will be a special forces guy at a true 4.5.

One interesting side note is after the first game of the season (DelVal) they changed their entire defense.

Enough fluff, I honestly didn't see one player who could start right now and be an impact player.

One last thought, how ever old each single player was yesterday, Wesley has had a winning season for each year they have been alive.

Think about it, what do you think they are going to do next year?

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled

Cavaliercharlie - was that you talking to Coach Drass yesterday at the game? As he was walking up the steps to find a seat ......

When the the game was in hand yesterday the Mrs and I decided to leave so we could go pick our youngest up and take him to work. There was this little old man donned in Middleton gear standing in the aisle and blocking our way out. The Mrs politely asked the man to let us through and he told her he is watching the f'ing game and refused to move. After some repeated request's he still refused to let us by.. We at that point went a section over and got out... On the way out the Mrs let a usher know of this rude man and pointed him out.. He then proceded to flip her off... Thats when I lost it and said some very choice words to the old man. The Mrs got mad at me and ripped me all the way to the car, WTF? I think I met Charlie

Last edited:
When the the game was in hand yesterday the Mrs and I decided to leave so we could go pick our youngest up and take him to work. There was this little old man donned in Middleton gear standing in the aisle and blocking our way out. The Mrs politely asked the man to let us through and he told her he is watching the f'ing game and refused to move. After some repeated request's he still refused to let us by.. We at that point went a section over and got out... On the way out the Mrs let a usher know of this rude man and pointed him out.. He then proceded to flip her off... Thats when I lost it a said some very choice words to the old man. The Mrs got mad at me and ripped me all the way to the car, WTF? I think I met Charlie

Should have sat on the smyrna side. You would have been treated with dignity and respect.

What was up with Concords old coach on Middletowns sideline decked out in Middletown blue? Smyrna might have to schedule concord and tax they asses now

Should have sat on the smyrna side. You would have been treated with dignity and respect.
lol...and have to hear the constant wining about the refs? dont know which was worse ref booing or cow bells,, I did think about it though due to the cow bells...but I always sit on home side at UD,, closer to the bathrooms and the car and quite honestly the cow bells weren't too bad..

Last edited:
Do you think Marks bolts for another job? Why is he even coaching in high school if he has pro experience? I'm glad we have him and hope he stays at least 1 more year
This is just my opinion but Marks got married and settled.... He has been a math teacher at Smyrna for some time now.. Don't think he is chasing the brass ring just looking to settle and raise a family. I think he will be there for some time... but you never know

Last edited:
Darn, RR2, you keep saying about your Miss's, but I don't think she can't keep you happy. Dude get a life, please.

Had nothing to do with the height of the pass. Smyrna DB did nothing. That ref calls and on sportsmanlike again Smyrna bench too. Ridiculous call as well as the phantom holding call on Letty Brown's touchdown No worries. Better team won despite the stripes
Both DBs contacted the WR, I saw and called the hold on LB's run from the stands before the ref threw the flag.. . The sidelines/bench must have said something the refs dont just throw a flag because,,

Darn, RR2, you keep saying about your Miss's, but I don't think she can't keep you happy. Dude get a life, please.
take your own advice.. my life is fine thank you and the Mrs is happy camper.. sorry if that doesnt fit your perception of me and what you think life is but it is what it is

Reactions: spartakos
Perception is a funny thing.. It amazes me there are folks who read my posts and think I am some angry unhappy person, Its quite the opposite. Mostly I am just being sarcastic or funny or realistic.. I dont take anything in life seriously as I know its all fleeting.. Relax people life is short..say your peace and move on ..here today gone tomorrow.. Posts are read in the attitude of the reader not the intent of the writer

I don't spend all day posting on here. Maybe the Mrs is happy because you do leave her alone. Also do all your Championship Rings get in the way of your typing on here, just had to throw that in, I guess I am just in a silly mode

Reactions: spartakos
Also, I have said get a life, and you seem happy with what you do, and I guess that's find, but spending most of a day on here is not a life, but to each their own.

Also, I have said get a life, and you seem happy with what you do, and I guess that's find, but spending most of a day on here is not a life, but to each their own.
so says you.. but again why are you here? I wasnt aware you were appointed the one who decides what is a life and what isn't...take some advice worry about your own life and not what others are doing... it makes life simple and satisfying.. I don't care what you do so why worry about me

Well I do worry about my own life, and I get on here to read some sports news, I just tired of reading you all day long. So again get a REAL life.

Well I do worry about my own life, and I get on here to read some sports news, I just tired of reading you all day long. So again get a REAL life.
maybe you should go to wdel or delaware online to get sports news... Forums arent news sites ..they are opinion pages among other things... None of us are reporters or writers.. we are just just guys and gals talking poo,, Its Entertainment not News

99 bottles of beer on the wall; 99 bottle bottles of beer.
If one of those bottles happens to fall 98 bottles of beer on the wall........

@hoops
I can debate w/the best of them in the right environment...trust me. On here, it seems to stray and gets a lil off topic. Then it's all jokes when certain people want it to be. Did you read all my posts? Don't blame ya if ya didn't but making my comment turned into me criticizing officials(not "critiquing"), to disrespecting the other team and wanting to score more points, and even being responsible for booing fans...which I still don't get.

Anyone on this forum can say and try to justify their thought process...just some more than others.

Trust me, there's nothing personal to anyone on here...and I'm no where near as serious of a guy as you, or anyone else on here, may believe. Maybe it's another misinterpretation due to my career choice.

It's just not my cup of tea and I'll leave it at that. If you're ever at Smyrna for bball, look me up and I'll gladly meet ya and talk sports. I mean that sincerely. I believe you work at UPS so you must not be that bad. Lol

I'm out...Happy and safe Holidays to all!
I will be up Smryna after New Years... To watch them play Cape i will definely look U up...

RR-there wasn't incident where I was sitting as well. What section were you at? We were between the 50-40 yard lines towards the south end zone. A few rows above me there was a guy on the end isle seat yelling to someone as he was walking down the stairs and told him "to get the hell out then"

That wouldn't have been your problem would it?

RR-there wasn't incident where I was sitting as well. What section were you at? We were between the 50-40 yard lines towards the south end zone. A few rows above me there was a guy on the end isle seat yelling to someone as he was walking down the stairs and told him "to get the hell out then"

That wouldn't have been your problem would it?
no this dude wasn't moving just blocking.. but it was towards the middle... but you would have seen me as you know who I am ,.. I was pretty animated,,probably too much so.. but it could have been him as it was around the 40 South end.. He was a short old man with a beard decked out in Mtown garb. He was obviously distraught his team was losing so maybe I should have been more sensitive to that fact.. At least that is what the Mrs was lecturing me about on the way to the car

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT