ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Saturday scores

Delmar just needs to keep running and do what they do best. Eventually they will break a big run. Milford’s defense is all within 5 yards of the ball. Just bust through and they will be gone.

Thats how you should play Delmar. I said it last two weeks and again today. Good team. Solid players but not impressed by all the hype

Trader is back in they will try to milk the clock. If Milford has to pass see that empty set again and a throw to the post Delmar can not defend the pass

Wow! So Salty! I remember when different ones said that the Henlopen Conference in Basketball had not won since 97 (Seaford). I am a coach for Woodbridge and I give honor were honor is due. Go Henlopen Conference!
rah rah! I am sure you have your pom poms as well. Its all good I just don't share the drawling invisible lines in the sand and the us vs them mentality.. Either were all Americans or were not

@RR ... just curious, did you attend either game ?

No I didn't for the first time in a few years.. I Normally make sure I am off work for state championship weekend. This year my bosses scheduled a trip to their Florida condo and I had to work today.. it would have been to much to rush home change and get to UD for the game,,, even if I could my back can't handle sitting more than 2 hours in the stands n the cold.. So being I already paid the ten bucks I decided to watch from my comfy chair at home

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider and Bucsnot
Second game was better if you liked Defense games were both teams obviously know each other well. First game was and better if you liked offensive. Obviously DMA would beat both teams at once if they had a new coach

ASS?

23844562_959978610807760_5754630401362666947_n.jpg

Reactions: spartakos
Middletowns fans left early. Douchebags

lilrooster texted me the same thing.. said MT fans were bailing at game and it wasnt over or even in the bag yet,,, MT fans equal Cowboys cockroach fans lol fair weather but they have cow bells

Last edited:
You guys are not fans non of you came to the game
In all honesty both games were pretty good. Hate to say it. Both teams that won deserved it excepts symrna with Will Knight Sr playing at 23 years old

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT