ADVERTISEMENT

ECA QB Alex Barker To Caravel

That doesn't even make sense. Dooley knows darn well transferring from private to public all you need is a hardship waiver and say you cant afford the private.. Its always rubber stamped.. There is no reason for the Aunt thing besides that won't work unless the parents give guardianship to the Aunt I am sure Dooley know that as well

Difficult to get a hardship waiver when you don't pay.... I can't believe you are that naïve to think an address change in a new district is that hard. Doesn't even involve DIAA for a waiver. Only time it gets challenged is when the "left" school makes an issue out of it.

Difficult to get a hardship waiver when you don't pay.... I can't believe you are that naïve to think an address change in a new district is that hard. Doesn't even involve DIAA for a waiver. Only time it gets challenged is when the "left" school makes an issue out of it.

Playing has nothing to do with a hardship waiver.. I actually read the DIAA meeting minutes,, Every single case when a kid transfers from a private to public and claims they can't afford the private it get unanimously approved.. The public school zone the kid lives doesn't matter as DE has school choice.. why is this so hard to understand?

Playing has nothing to do with a hardship waiver.. I actually read the DIAA meeting minutes,, Every single case when a kid transfers from a private to public and claims they can't afford the private it get unanimously approved.. The public school zone the kid lives doesn't matter as DE has school choice.. why is this so hard to understand?

Why are you so argumentative. No one is talking about playing, I said paying. To claim financial hardship, you must demonstrate and prove financial hardship. Its not just approved. I know of a kid who left Archmere and went to his public and still wasn't allowed to play basketball b/c the parents couldn't provide any documentation. Now choice. Yes, there is choice in Delaware. But, you cannot choice to a school and walk in eligible after your 10th grade year and participate in a sport you played in old school. You get your one "free" move after 9th grade only. So, "say your living at your aunt's address".......

Why are you so argumentative. No one is talking about playing, I said paying. To claim financial hardship, you must demonstrate and prove financial hardship. Its not just approved. I know of a kid who left Archmere and went to his public and still wasn't allowed to play basketball b/c the parents couldn't provide any documentation. Now choice. Yes, there is choice in Delaware. But, you cannot choice to a school and walk in eligible after your 10th grade year and participate in a sport you played in old school. You get your one "free" move after 9th grade only. So, "say your living at your aunt's address".......
I am not being argumentative.. but you cant say you are living at your Aunts house without proof she has guardianship... Just like you say you have to prove financial hardship.. I get the Archmere kids case but maybe they knew the kid had means.. but in every case I have read over the past few years it gets approved with hardly any proof or opposition..

Last edited:
Some of us have more than this board for a life....
Not sure what knowing or reading the DIAA rules has to do with not having a life beyond this board and why it is is relative or correlates but I can assure you I have a good life beyond this board..

Show me one place in the minutes where it has someone's tax return, or unemployment stub. Better yet, show me the documentation I'm providing for my son's appeal at tomorrow's meeting. STFU tool. lol
Peace out

Not sure what knowing or reading the DIAA rules has to do with not having a life beyond this board and why it is is relative or correlates but I can assure you I have a good life beyond this board..

Really? 6211 post since 2010 and a self admitted DIAA board minutes troller??

sorry, couldn't resist
Peace out , really

Show me one place in the minutes where it has someone's tax return, or unemployment stub. Better yet, show me the documentation I'm providing for my son's appeal at tomorrow's meeting. STFU tool. lol
Peace out

Of course they are not going to post that dumb ass.. they dont even post the kids or families names.. Hope your Son wins his appeal.. even though you are a jackass

Really? 6211 post since 2010 and a self admitted DIAA board minutes troller??

sorry, couldn't resist
Peace out , really
ok so what? I like to be informed so sue me,, It served me well when the DIAA tried to jack my son when we actually moved residence..

Of course they are not going to post that dumb ass.. they dont even post the kids or families names.. Hope your Son wins his appeal.. even though you are a jackass

Name calling, then the threats. Common.

See if you can not respond.... LOL

I do find it ironic however your railing on this stuff and are depending on an appeal of a DIAA decision for your own kid.. thats rich

I will say I know for a FACT that the kids were not recruited by Caravel.

The kids wanted to stay together to some extent so they had to go the private school rout to do so. Like RR said not all could get in. But also the fact that most were close to the kids at Caravel already after playing rec league together, and other cases having GFs there. Honestly the coach got a huge break in this situation that had 4 great players fall into his lap with no effort

The QB played with/against lots of kids in Delaware in baseball/football going back to teeball/peewee football at Elkton and MOT (starting ~5yo). Played travel (8u-14u) and NNLL baseball for one of the Caravel asst. coaches, played baseball for a William Penn coach at Holy Angels, and a Smyrna coach was his OC/QB coach for a time at ECA. They considered more than a half dozen private schools in as many states.

Last edited:
3 whole kids lol..As a Middleton fan I would be much more worried about the ECA kid at Smyrna or the two behemoth lineman transfers at Willy Penn then what Caravel has.. just saying,, Mtown doesn't and wont play CA this year
Penn didn't get 2 behemoth kids.They got the big kid from Sallies and he isn't that much help

I do find it ironic however your railing on this stuff and are depending on an appeal of a DIAA decision for your own kid.. thats rich

Whoa buddy, bringing kids into it? Weren't you the one who threatened to find out where I live and send your son to beat me up for presenting you with a hypothetical scenario in which someone said about your kid what you said about Son of Hender?

Penn didn't get 2 behemoth kids.They got the big kid from Sallies and he isn't that much help

The Big Boy from Sallies? That limits to a score of Slowskys. Is it possible that one of the big Slowskys is academically ineligible to play sports at The Big S and has transferred to Penn? Otherwise, why make that move? I do like Dooley. He is an excellent coach.

Reactions: Jawnsky
I am sure they will have to earn it as well, but i guarantee these boys will be starting :)

I bet there will be some pi$$ed off booster/parents (at least 3 anyway) that have been drinking the koolaid for so long and now potentially little johnie Buc will not play...price ya pay when you recruit.

I bet the parents are already on phones...and the Moms are the worst. The Dads usually shed a tear while drinking beer with a trusty neighbor while grilling, but the Moms...they get salty. usually to the point they eventually embarass the kid. Fireworks in Bear for the next months...ha...good luck

Reactions: spartakos
ECA C/NG Ty-Key Moore 11th is also at Smyrna.. Hearing he got bigger (6'1 or 2 300 ish) this year and has looked good this summer.. Definitely helps them on the line

Reactions: jwb703
Word has it Smyrna picked up two near 7 footers from Africa. I know its not the board but gonna challenge in another sport too.

I'm being serious.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Reports coming in the Smryna QB has been spotted in his backyard perfecting his fade ball hehe

Whatever the situations come the 15th Its football and football is supposed to teach life lessons..At least that is how the game is sold to the public and why it still exist Sometimes things or life isn't fair, sometimes you have to overcome adversities, sometimes things don't work out as planned..Nothing is guaranteed sometimes you have to compete for the job.. That is the way its is in real life ..Best of luck to all the kids competing for their job and position.. More than that best of luck to the kids using these lessons as they move forward in life using these lessons to better themselves as they raise their own families

Reactions: jwb703
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT