ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores week 2

Milf 20 DMA 3 1:21 left in half

life is different for DMA without Alleyne

HALFTIME - Red Lion 16, St. Andrew's 6

giphy.gif

12-0 Howard over Laurel

not sure why 302 did this game..Game of the week my ass lol Its a dud, and they are back at Laurel in two weeks vs Friends,, Laurel is not good at all

Big stars of the CA-CR game? The officiating crew. They’ve certainly kept CR in this game by calling back a CA punt return TD and a long run to the 1 yard line.

Big stars of the CA-CR game? The officiating crew. They’ve certainly kept CR in this game by calling back a CA punt return TD and a long run to the 1 yard line.

Did they get called back because the penalties actually happened or did they just make the penalties up out of thin air?

IMG 24 SJP 13

IMG talent starting to take over... IMG can overcome a ridiculous amount of personal fouls and unsportsmanlike penalties. with talent its a shame this game has come to that,, IMG HC has zero control over this team and they are undisciplined as hell but they win by overcoming with size and athletic prowess but to be fair SJP is pretty undisciplined as well and their top ranked QB is missing and missing allot of throws.. I guess that is what you get with recruited up all star teams

2 things:
Did Howard let BiB down on the running count prediction?
Has Christiana improved that much or has AI taken a big step back?

CA hits on a 35 yrd TD pas on 4th down and leads CR 25-21 1:44 left

CA holds on a goal line stand 25-21 CA final

arghhh :mad: did they give up a kick return? I thought they always onside?
Not sure. Don't understand how they got back in the game or how they gave up lead. A positive is that they didn't give up. But this one definitely got away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT