ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 8 Scores

DII is still a toss up. Teams look different every week. Hell I still am shocked Howard won it last year........no offense to them . I wouldn't be so quick to judge on the basis of 1 game.

Cape 4th and ten. 39yd FG attempt tipped, no good. Caravel takes over on 20yd line. 7-7, 9:04 game. HSFB. #delhs

Mike Lang ‏@mlang68 4m4 minutes ago
Gildersleeve on a keeper for Wm. Penn, they lead @Salesianum 14-0 with 8:58 left in 3rd. #delhs

Bill Barker ‏@arlbill 2m2 minutes ago
Cape 4th and ten on Caravel. 39yd FG attempt tipped, no good. Caravel takes over on 20yd line. 7-7, 9:04 game. HSFB. #delhs

Dave Bursler ‏@runningman12001 5m5 minutes ago
Tower Hill 46 Conrad 35 @BradMyersTNJ #delhs

Dave Bursler ‏@runningman12001 2m2 minutes ago
Tower Hill 46 Conrad 42 what a crazy game! @BradMyersTNJ #delhs

The plays I have seen Fry to Delpercio are some the best I have seen in a long history of watching HS football, Just fantastic,perfect throws and great catches, 35-8 MT

UPSET. Interception ends it! Caravel 14, Cape Henlopen 7. Final. HSFB. #delhs

I do agree with dynamite though it is bad news for D2 teams CA made it in.. the only D2 team I see giving CA problems is St G

Woodbridge is damn good. They're the top D2 team in the state. Milford certainly wasn't as good as their record(they haven't played a team with a pulse until Woodbridge). I think Woodbridge could beat any team in the state D1 or D2.

Woodbridge is damn good. They're the top D2 team in the state. Milford certainly wasn't as good as their record(they haven't played a team with a pulse until Woodbridge). I think Woodbridge could beat any team in the state D1 or D2.

I want some of what your having!

I dont think they are.no passing game other than some lucky catches vs teams that cant pass defend.. after seeing them ranked 3 in D2 and 6 in D1 .. they would have zero shot vs Smyrna or MT or 3 other D1 teams ,, and CA, St G and Glasgow would rip them as well.. ..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT