ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 8 Scores

Lol so if WB nor Delmar don't belong that mean DMA MILFORD FRIENDS so who do belong give me 8 teams that belong then
That would be any team that plays north of the canal. DMA could go, because they just had one bad week against a team from the south. See, when a team travels from north to south, it lowers their football IQ. It's kind of a Jedi mind trick. Milford is out, they often fail to take showers, as does Delmar. So therefore you are left with any flight B team, plus Wilmington Charter.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
You can tell that jr15 is a young kid smh. Iky is using sarcasm young fella. He is a Milford fan lol.

Take my advice and leave this board bc it will ruin you. Crazy people say stupid things and last thing you and your teammates need are distractions. Enjoy the ride bc the fall from the top is much swifter than the rise from the bottim.

WB, Glasgow, Caravel (win tonight was HUGE), STG, Friends and DMA are likely in. That leaves 2 spots for Tatnall, Milford and Delmar. Not sure if St. Marks, Howard or any others still have a shot

You can tell that jr15 is a young kid smh. Iky is using sarcasm young fella. He is a Milford fan lol.

Take my advice and leave this board bc it will ruin you. Crazy people say stupid things and last thing you and your teammates need are distractions. Enjoy the ride bc the fall from the top is much swifter than the rise from the bottim.
WB, Glasgow, Caravel (win tonight was HUGE), STG, Friends and DMA are likely in. That leaves 2 spots for Tatnall, Milford and Delmar. Not sure if St. Marks, Howard or any others still have a shot
Delmar beats Milford and WB, Milford beats Lake last game of the year. How is that looking?

That would be any team that plays north of the canal. DMA could go, because they just had one bad week against a team from the south. See, when a team travels from north to south, it lowers their football IQ. It's kind of a Jedi mind trick. Milford is out, they often fail to take showers, as does Delmar. So therefore you are left with any flight B team, plus Wilmington Charter.
Love it Ikey! Maybe the solution to weak teams making the tourney is to only give half as many points if you're from below Middletown, that way all the country kids can end their season early and leave the playoffs to the "real" players up north. Lol

Reactions: life lessons
Love it Ikey! Maybe the solution to weak teams making the tourney is to only give half as many points if you're from below Middletown, that way all the country kids can end their season early and leave the playoffs to the "real" players up north. Lol
Plus, with all the south teams out, they could get a head start on spreading manure ahead of the winter frost. Making for a better harvest next year, thereby making them less likely to learn anything but the Wing-T.

Caravel played a physical game vs Cape. Caravel dominated the game upfront. #55 was best player on the field. Cape had some costly unsportsmanlime penalties.

Does Cape have any other formations besides the one wide recirver set? They only throw the ball to #10? No combo routes, no multiple receiver sets. They looked like it was August 31.

After tonight I'm not sure anyone wants to see this Caravel team in playoffs. They go HARD

Caravel going to go 7-3 with only losses to Sallies, Elkton and Concord - all D1 and two likely DE playoff teams.

They will make some serious noise in the playoffs

Shout out to the the William Penn Colonials who came into town last night and punched Sallies in the mouth w/a 21-14 dub! Sallies weren't use to a type of scoring game of being down 14 zip!

Book your tickets to Delaware Stadium now

D1: Smyrna vs. Middletown
D2: Woodbridge vs. St. Georges

Caravel played a physical game vs Cape. Caravel dominated the game upfront. #55 was best player on the field. Cape had some costly unsportsmanlime penalties.

Does Cape have any other formations besides the one wide recirver set? They only throw the ball to #10? No combo routes, no multiple receiver sets. They looked like it was August 31.

After tonight I'm not sure anyone wants to see this Caravel team in playoffs. They go HARD
I honestly believe that CA would have had another shutout if not for that kickoff return to the 5. Their defense was that good

Shout out to the the William Penn Colonials who came into town last night and punched Sallies in the mouth w/a 21-14 dub! Sallies weren't use to a type of scoring game of being down 14 zip!

Today's Headline: " Christmas comes early to New Castle"

I honestly believe that CA would have had another shutout if not for that kickoff return to the 5. Their defense was that good
Honesty shut outs arent worth counting.. With as many lopsided games we have coaches pull the starters and for go worrying about a shut out..Many teams could have more shut outs if they didnt

The plays I have seen Fry to Delpercio are some the best I have seen in a long history of watching HS football, Just fantastic,perfect throws and great catches, 35-8 MT

can we have one of your patented critiques of Delpercio? Is he like Knight, "just a good Delaware" player. Or Henderson, too short and "is what he is?"

You seem to have a crush on him so I'd like to hear how far he can go with football, D3 or D3?

And yeah, him and Frye are soooooo much better than Wade and Godwin...

WP run D is legit pass D not so good as evident in the MT game.. Its not their fault BDN took until being down 21-0 to figure that out

Agreed......and I will tell you this, I have said it all year, some of Sals "Monster" line are soft as Kleenex, they got some cred with Reeder. Sals D a mess-anytime they play a decent team they struggle-go back and look at their track history, same ole thing. BDN needs to make some changes on his staff. And they also have a lil' Daddy ball going on over there.

Reactions: eagle control
I proclaim Anthony Delpercio as my favorite player in DE .. Love the hair and the grit. Not to mention if the ball is in the air he gets there and catches it..."The Mop" no matter the mess he cleans it up

Agreed......and I will tell you this, I have said it all year, some of Sals "Monster" line are soft as Kleenex, they got some cred with Reeder. Sals D a mess-anytime they play a decent team they struggle-go back and look at their track history, same ole thing. BDN needs to make some changes on his staff. And they also have a lil' Daddy ball going on over there.
daddy ball is always a problem.. ask MTfans lol

Reactions: Jawnsky
Just took a quick look-in the Sals last 14 games vs Quality teams they have allowed 474 pts/ that's 33 per game.....yeh-its time for a new Defensive Co.

.....BRB workin' for free LOL
I do not get it Dove-why not just give WP the cred they deserve?

And if it was the other way around, what would some die hard WP rooters have put it? Donno who or if anyone coaches special teams over there but to botch a kickoff and have it recovered twice in two games within feet of your goal line is weird.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
And if it was the other way around, what would some die hard WP rooters have put it? Donno who or if anyone coaches special teams over there but to botch a kickoff and have it recovered twice in two games within feet of your goal line is weird.

That's fair

Just took a quick look-in the Sals last 14 games vs Quality teams they have allowed 474 pts/ that's 33 per game.....yeh-its time for a new Defensive Co.
I posted on this when Sals played Newark in the play-offs Taylor Reynolds Sr year.. Sals won a shoot out but the D they deployed was terrible..

Bottom line if Sals threw more they win vs Penn easily . special teams gaffs aside. IMO

Last edited:
I proclaim Anthony Delpercio as my favorite player in DE .. Love the hair and the grit. Not to mention if the ball is in the air he gets there and catches it..."The Mop" no matter the mess he cleans it up

So can I have an analysis of him? What level of football does he have talent for? Is he D1 tall? D2 fast?

If he continues on the current trajectory Fry will be one of the best DE HS QBS in this era.

I sat through the Colonial - Slowsky game. Good teams don't fall apart like the clones did in the 3rd Quarter last night, Yet and still they may be 2 wins from the 4 seed and possible rematch with Concord.....but a loss to Tech or Sparty and they are out of the Tournament.

I commend Ikey for some of the funniest comments I have ever seen. The Henlopen farmer stuff reminds me of something a few years back about an SPL player having his butler and valet at his football games. Tally Ho!

Why doesn't dovetail believe me? I have a serious analytic mind.

Caravel's first half against the Slowskys showed their potential upside.

Rr is right a lot of times.

Sals probably could get another crack at Penn the first weekend of the tournament points provided, but I don't understand how a school that big with such a wide talent pool doesn't spread it out more, other than running the ball being a tradition I reckon.

Middletown really looks like the only team that can truly hang with Smyrna at their best. Defense is fast and physical and they can tempo you to death just like the Eagles. Harvest Bowl reborn 12/03. Should be fun.

Reactions: Jawnsky
D2's gonna be an absolute dogfight. Woodbridge looks like the best team, Glasgow has the athletes, St. Georges has the experience and the climb the mountain thing working, Caravel has Ol Mo' on their side. Friends will likely have a say in this and can Delmar catch Milford/Tatnall and make some noise? Best time of the year right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT