ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2:

OK Dover Dad, please show the video clips of Dover's alleged defense on Paul Brown, Salesianum's 6'7" center. How many times was he grabbed, kneed, or illegally pushed in the post? The refs let them play!
Please show the video clips of Dover's alleged defense on Jack Brown, Salesianum's 6'5" wing. On practically every cut he was held and/or bumped by someone 7 or 8 inches shorter. If not for the grabbing, the game is a 15 to 20 point victory. Dover was smaller at 4 of the 5 positions. Again, no complaints from me, I want kids to play through contact and the refs to take a background role.

Please show more video clips of Dover's dribble hand-off and weave offense. How many illegal screens were ignored? How many times did a Dover player travel on the catch?
Sallies "won" the scrimmage in November and the game in March.

I would need you to show me those because those didn’t happen. Explain to me how the 5’10” guards get an over the back foul called on a 6’8” guy? Our guards were in foul trouble, one fouled out compared to Sal’s guards who had maybe 1 or 2 fouls. Letting them play is one thing, but letting only one team (Sals) play is another. Again show me what you are referring to because that didn’t happen. I can certainly show you more of what I’m referring to. If they were letting them play, check out the video of the foul called on Davis I submitted. Was it a foul or a clean pick?

KHv.gif

I have watched a lot of Smyrna’s games this year & if Matthews is 1st Team All State then Smyrna has 2 other players on 2nd/3rd Team. Once again they do not win tonight against Woodbride without Bloodsworth...absolutely nobody else who can handle ball pressure & he facilitates better than any other point guard I have seen. He was needed to score tonight & probably had about 25. Garnett owned the paint as usual with about 18-20 & easily a double-double. Matthews hit a few 3s in the first half but blueprint is out on him & as of lately he has been defended well.

Woodbridge’s Corbin would get an All State vote from me as well...he does it all for Woodbridge on both ends & basically plays the 2-5. No way he shouldn’t have gotten a touch on their last possession w/ 20+ secs left.
There's no way

Who was at the Cape game last night? I was ! What did you think of the last 2 fouls on Robertson?
Bullshit calls.. Specially that last one under basket.. But it is wat is.. Guards didnt show up.. Robertson and Chandler playing 2 against 5... Rickards was playing.. Beat them by 25 easily.. That was Cape last shot for next 20 years... Sanford should not have no problems winning 3 state titles in a row... Starting this year..

I would need you to show me those because those didn’t happen. Explain to me how the 5’10” guards get an over the back foul called on a 6’8” guy? Our guards were in foul trouble, one fouled out compared to Sal’s guards who had maybe 1 or 2 fouls. Letting them play is one thing, but letting only one team (Sals) play is another. Again show me what you are referring to because that didn’t happen. I can certainly show you more of what I’m referring to. If they were letting them play, check out the video of the foul called on Davis I submitted. Was it a foul or a clean pick?
If you truly believe Dover lost because of the officials, then there is no reasonable argument I can make. I will just say the Senators final record was 10 wins and 12 losses. I don't believe the 3 officials on Thursday kept them from a championship.
Earlier this year, Cape beat Sanford in a game Cape went 37 for 53 from the foul line. Immediately after the game, everyone complained about the officials. But a few days later, the Sanford coaches discussed their own poor defensive effort, rebounding challenges and offensive turnovers. That's how champions respond to adversity.

Dont blame Refs.. Its all on DIAA... If you allow these refs to use a booklet to use on the written test..!!!! What the hell type refs.. You think you going to get.... On top of that DIAA aint paying enough money for the good refs to come out and here the bullshit... I say up the pay and you might get better refs come out...

Dont blame Refs.. Its all on DIAA... If you allow these refs to use a booklet to use on the written test..!!!! What the hell type refs.. You think you going to get.... On top of that DIAA aint paying enough money for the good refs to come out and here the bullshit... I say up the pay and you might get better refs come out...

Yes, well they really need to up the pay for good refs. There is absolutely no reason this type of officiating that's going on. I will also say that those who are running DIAA or IAABO need to be flushed out as well. Not only did I call about the reffing in October and no one called back, but some of the officials I know personally say there is a whole lot of politicking going on with these officials. For example, if you have to say no to some games because it doesn't fit in with your working schedule, or if you do not hang out with them when they have these get togethers, they don't call you or put you on the schedule for games.
So in that regard, I will blame officials and their officiating.

If you truly believe Dover lost because of the officials, then there is no reasonable argument I can make. I will just say the Senators final record was 10 wins and 12 losses. I don't believe the 3 officials on Thursday kept them from a championship.
Earlier this year, Cape beat Sanford in a game Cape went 37 for 53 from the foul line. Immediately after the game, everyone complained about the officials. But a few days later, the Sanford coaches discussed their own poor defensive effort, rebounding challenges and offensive turnovers. That's how champions respond to adversity.

10 wins and 12 losses still got them into the post season. Believe me, some of those games (not all) were suspect officiating too. Not just the losses but the wins as well. I most certainly know that Dover lost to poor officiating, especially in the final minutes of the game as you can clearly see. No excuses, facts.

Videos do not lie. Again, that’s just the last few significant possessions. Anyone who believes these don’t make a difference is dead wrong.

Everyone getting some of f the Woodbridge problems refs blow games to certain school.

Bullshit calls.. Specially that last one under basket.. But it is wat is.. Guards didnt show up.. Robertson and Chandler playing 2 against 5... Rickards was playing.. Beat them by 25 easily.. That was Cape last shot for next 20 years... Sanford should not have no problems winning 3 state titles in a row... Starting this year..
I wouldn’t count Smyrna out just yet. I like Chandler a lot & I hope he works on his game heavy this summer. I would love to see him head over to Sussex Tech.

I wouldn’t count Smyrna out just yet. I like Chandler a lot & I hope he works on his game heavy this summer. I would love to see him head over to Sussex Tech.[/QUOQUOTE
Lol.. Chandler at Tech.. Na.. Maybe Corey come back to Cape.. Lol

Dover guards were in foul trouble and then Sallies bigs were in foul trouble. P. Brown had 3 and J. Brown had 4. He played most of the 4th quarter with 4 as well. Got a kinda cheap foul on that loose ball where him and Dover #33 scrambled for it. But the refs weren't the best, but they certainly didn't decide the game.

Last 1:30 the score remained 34-30 til the final buzzer. Sallies went 0-5 or 0-6 from the line to end the game. Dover had opportunities. They wasted them with turnovers and a pull up 3 they didn't need. Not the refs

Reactions: J12
Dover guards were in foul trouble and then Sallies bigs were in foul trouble. P. Brown had 3 and J. Brown had 4. He played most of the 4th quarter with 4 as well. Got a kinda cheap foul on that loose ball where him and Dover #33 scrambled for it. But the refs weren't the best, but they certainly didn't decide the game.

Last 1:30 the score remained 34-30 til the final buzzer. Sallies went 0-5 or 0-6 from the line to end the game. Dover had opportunities. They wasted them with turnovers and a pull up 3 they didn't need. Not the refs

What game are you talking about?

Last 1:30 the score remained 34-30 til the final buzzer. Sallies went 0-5 or 0-6 from the line to end the game. Dover had opportunities. They wasted them with turnovers and a pull up 3 they didn't

Dover had great opportunities. However, the raf’s as you can see on the videos, made bad calls. For example the back court call, and the foul that was called, or how about the no traveling call on number 10 in those same final minutes. The video of that it’s on here as well.Yet, they called travel on Dover who did basic spin moves And euro steps that every does. The refs definitely had an impact on the outcome of the game. Nevertheless, game over and I will see you next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT