ADVERTISEMENT

Tourney might not happen??? (At the Bob)

89852616_1830283897108864_3518426252421627904_n.jpg

Supposedly Dover seats more than any gym in DE outside of UD.

FYI: Dover's gym seats 2500, but the gym itself has a capacity for 4500 seats if the bleachers where as high as Capes. Square footage wise it's easy the largest high school gym in Delaware.

Cape girls should met Sanford at Dover and Dover boys should met ST. Andrews at Smyrna.. No way in hell Dover boys and. Cape girls host no State Semi finals game at home.. DIAA should be pimp smacked all board members.. They knew it was likely. UD was thinking about shutting down.. No back up plan.. Coach Wilson going say his team earned right host game.. No wonder his play calling is dumber than he sounds..lol

Last edited:
Reactions: J12
So how do I get my money back for the tickets I purchased for the boys games at UD?

Just found this on the DIAA site.

Fans who purchased tickets for games at the Bob Carpenter Center will be refunded. Those who paid with a credit card will be automatically refunded within 3-5 business days. Anyone who has paid with cash or check will be contacted by the UD Ticket Office. Please contact the UD Ticket Office at (302) 831-2257or athletics-tix@udel.edu with any questions in regards to the refund of tickets.

Wonder if the refunds will include the service charge fees?

Last edited:
Apparently the MPSSAA (Maryland HS Athletic Assoc) has announced that their boys' and girls' state semis and finals on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday will be still be played at the U of Md Xfinity Center and Towson Arena but no fans other than immediate family will be allowed in! They have said that they are trying to set up online streaming of all games however. Wonder if 302 Sports can show any Delaware games?

Reactions: 84rider
All games will be live streamed on NFHSNETWORK. $9.99 subscription required. Games are saved after live stream so you can watch both boys and girls semis whenever.

Something— in my gut— is telling me these games are either not going to be played or played with no spectators or postponed. With the NBA shutting down, UD canceling school for a couple of weeks, NCAA playing with no spectators, I don’t see tomorrow’s game happening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT