ADVERTISEMENT

What I don't know....

Uncle Bumfuzzled

D1AA Prospect
Sep 11, 2012
Bummy roundly criticized Tobias Harris for having his father, Torrel Harris, act as his agent and negotiate his Sixers contract. The father then negotiates a 5 year guaranteed $180 million dollar contract for his son. What does that tell you?

That you're still right - I'm a Sixers fan and you only pay a guy 36 million if he's THE MAN. Love Tobias as a person and what he does off the court, but he's gotta be a dog on offense like Jimmy The Jerk was to justify that money.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
I guess I can't blame that one on young Colangelo. The franchise had some building blocks but the Fultz deal was very costly. I want to believe in Elton Brand but he hasn't assembled what looks like a cohesive group....and if he did...I don't know that Brett Brown can coach them.

I liked Jimmy Butler. He may have been your max guy...then they could have let Tobias Harris walk or got him at a cheaper price...plus they gave up Landry Shamet who had the potential to be your 3 point guy.

Bummy gives up.

At least Tobias gives you something. The one that really burns my a$$ is Al Horford. He got $28 mil this years and will get $27 mil the next three seasons, AND HE GIVES YOU NOTHING. Damned Danny Ange screws us again.

Reactions: 84rider
At least Tobias gives you something. The one that really burns my a$$ is Al Horford. He got $28 mil this years and will get $27 mil the next three seasons, AND HE GIVES YOU NOTHING. Damned Danny Ange screws us again.

Brand has to trade him for paper clips, I don't care how it's done - just do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT