ADVERTISEMENT

AI/DMA game

Filmore00

Tackles too high
Jan 13, 2017
I was at the AI/DMA game & the AI players punched a DMA kid then threw him to the ground. As the game ended the AI players sprinted after the fans from DMA that were up in the rafters and tried to start a fight. AI coach should be dismissed immediately & this behavior shouldn't be tolerated. Should be interesting what the coaching staff & principals do at AI.

Is this true or more rumors . Video? Why would this even happen tho? If so, sad cause they are a playoff team.

Nothing new honestly, been to AI before and their behavior has been crazy. Disrespectful to everyone including themselves. It's a shame AI doesn't do anything about the behavior.

Nothing new honestly, been to AI before and their behavior has been crazy. Disrespectful to everyone including themselves. It's a shame AI doesn't do anything about the behavior.
Saw the same type behavior last year as well. And the coach? Stood there with his arms crossed and didn't say Sh*t..

You guys have completely over exaggerated the AI basketball team most of the kids are good people, they are sometimes picked on and cheated like vs DMA I seen the event and watched how AI got 4 bad calls in row against them this boy that was allegedly "punched" didn't happen he was pushed due to the DMA player trying to push a AI player to the floor after fouling him and nothing being called. This incident broke out because, the rowdy DMA fans threw something at a player after the game and he was hit by it & the part where u fellas say he ran to fight the crowd no, he ran to his locker room because he was disappointed after a lost

Reactions: AJoi
I think what they were saying was that AI is known for behavior like this after games. Regardless the coach for AI should have more control of his team.

Reactions: soccer07
You guys have completely over exaggerated the AI basketball team most of the kids are good people, they are sometimes picked on and cheated like vs DMA I seen the event and watched how AI got 4 bad calls in row against them this boy that was allegedly "punched" didn't happen he was pushed due to the DMA player trying to push a AI player to the floor after fouling him and nothing being called. This incident broke out because, the rowdy DMA fans threw something at a player after the game and he was hit by it & the part where u fellas say he ran to fight the crowd no, he ran to his locker room because he was disappointed after a lost

Zero absolute zero exaggeration. Quit spinning lies for the kids. Are you the Jea Street of depreps? When I was growing up in the city we had guys like Rich Johnson and Mike Miller that held us accountable for our actions. We have way to many enablers in our black community that are doing all of our youth the biggest disservice by lying and enabling there bad actions. Way to many second, third, fourth and fifth chance.

A.I.'s had some rowdiness for years. I remember last year when they lost to Appo at the buzzer and an assistant coach absolutely lost his marbles and tried to go up in the stands after some kids, so this doesn't surprise me much at all.

You fellas crack me up, alls we talk about is the black kids but never the white, there coach seems like a very low tolerance for the bs if you ever even have a conversation with him he seems like a good man, now because AI is the public school and DMA is this well high class military academy we look down upon AI you guys are jokes, the players were leaving the court something was thrown I witnessed a DMA parent put his hands around #5's neck and try to push and pull him down the stairs all the AI players were sealed off the rowdiness came from the student section and parents because they were scared for no reason, know the story no matter what don't take state false information , but in the instance AI was over emotional and that's what you guys see as hostility not knowing how these kids are raised and how much effort they put in and how much harder they have to go in games to succeed is terrible

Listen "fella" nobody that has posted on this forum has brought up anything about race. You're the only one who thinks this is about race. Everyone has said that this is nothing new for AI over the years. AI is known to be reckless and crazy after games. Doesn't matter if the kids are white or black the coach should be able to control his kids regardless of skin color.

He misunderstood me completely, haven't been to an AI game in a couple years but last time I went all hell broke loose there. Nothing happened for the players or coaches. That school district needs to do something because apparently other people feel the same way. The Inge boy from AI can ball I don't care if there's fights happening or not he deserves some recognition.

Their final game, scheduled for Tuesday vs Smyrna, has been cancelled. Anyone know if there's a connection?

I was at the game... a child didn't get punched in the face!!! Did he get pushed in the chest? Yes he did... for an adult to start this saying a child got punched in the face is horrible.....

I was at the game... a child didn't get punched in the face!!! Did he get pushed in the chest? Yes he did... for an adult to start this saying a child got punched in the face is horrible.....

I disagree w/ you. I saw a punch & a push to be exact but either way it's an assault against another person. Wrong any way you look at it.

I disagree w/ you. I saw a punch & a push to be exact but either way it's an assault against another person. Wrong any way you look at it.
When you have players grabbing and intentionally trying to hold you. Then you have to get the player off of you...
What player got punched in the fave and who did the punching?

Smh this is nuts! The current squad for AI has been disrespectful and had poor attitudes this whole season??? Nobody but one person commented about DMA fans throwing things onto the court? Yes this does suck for Julius Inge he played his heart out this entire season!

Heard he was the one who threw the DMA kid to the ground, after the punch the ref's missed on the other end. Out for the Blue/Gold game too.....
Who is saying Inge is out of the Blue/Gold game??? Where are you getting this from please let me know!!!

Dude you can't have kids fighting it doesn't matter who started it. This isn't AI's first time getting into crap like this either. Glad the school district stepped in and handled this. Hopefully that coach is gone. Inge has been a big time player this year sucks for him but if he was involved in all of this nonsense don't feel bad for the kid anymore.

I'm not sure it's the best idea for Inge to be retweeting on the issue, either. Make your case to the administration directly, not over Twitter.

Reactions: jvm3
A couple people I see commenting on this post are new members that just made a account today .... Must be either students or players from AI

Reactions: jvm3
A couple people I see commenting on this post are new members that just made a account today .... Must be either students or players from AI
I'm actually a parent of an A.I. student, & yes my account is new, but what does that have to do with anything.? I refuse to let untruths be spread about my son & his teammates

Of course the parents come on depreps trying to prove a point. None of us have any control of what AI does with that basketball program. Honestly it's been a consistent problem. Yesterday's altercation wasn't the first time and literally the whole times that's what everyone has said. I don't think anyone has made up anything about this story at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT