ADVERTISEMENT

AI/DMA game

All I can say is... Just let the kids play basketball

not kids, young men getting ready to go out into the world smh basketball is nothing more than a vessel for most of those kids so how about lets teach them to play basketball while teaching them how team sports build on something thats bigger than one person. hopefully they will learn that there are repercussions for their actions. its called character building, sorry you fail to recognize that..good luck

not kids, young men getting ready to go out into the world smh basketball is nothing more than a vessel for most of those kids so how about lets teach them to play basketball while teaching them how team sports build on something thats bigger than one person. hopefully they will learn that there are repercussions for their actions. its called character building, sorry you fail to recognize that..good luck

Finally, something I agree w/ you on Rider ;-)

Was Inge considering playing basketball in college? Anyone recruiting him?

All this finger pointing and we still don't have a video!! The basketball in this state disgust me and the people in power that run make me even more sick. Until we have concrete evidence about what happened how about we wait until the facts come out.

Reactions: AJoi
Concrete evidence about what? This isn't their first time being involved in fights and stuff after games. I don't understand what evidence you need having your basketball program consistently doing this kind of behavior after games is awful. Bad look for the team and school. Administration did the right thing here by forfeiting the rest of the season.

Reactions: jvm3
Concrete evidence about what? This isn't their first time being involved in fights and stuff after games. I don't understand what evidence you need having your basketball program consistently doing this kind of behavior after games is awful. Bad look for the team and school. Administration did the right thing here by forfeiting the rest of the season.
Wow.. Didnt hear that... They would of been in Tourney

What other game or games have they be involved in fights or other stuff??? Alot of opinions are coming from people who don't even go to the games

OK again I'm asking you MAN TO MAN if that's what you are to show me when THIS team was in a fight after a game during this season? Until you can show evidence of a fight during the DMA game and a fight during the season I have no choice but to believe this is nothing more than the ole boys club of DIAA up to their old tricks. They stink their old and their washed up and that's why basketball here in this state is Terrible. P.S. I wish we would use or real faces and names and stop being spineless PUNKS

Reactions: 1 2 Step
Old boys of DIAA? They didn't cancel the Smyrna game. I think an administrator from AI, DMA or red clay witnessed whatever happened. Blaming DIAA is crazy.
WROOOOOOONG again DIAA did it! There was a meeting at their head quarters and the ruling came down. We can talk any time you want buddy about how trash they are. They mean this state No good when it comes to growing the game.

You didn't see kids tackling each other and fans from both teams arguing with fans? AI has been doing this stuff for years buddy. I get your AI parent or whatever the hell you are but being involved with all that stuff is sad.

You didn't see kids tackling each other and fans from both teams arguing with fans? AI has been doing this stuff for years buddy. I get your AI parent or whatever the hell you are but being involved with all that stuff is sad.
Did you hear the obscenities throw at the player's from ADULTS? And there you go again tell me when this happened at AI before this for you to say that its been happening for years. There's something darker behind your statement and that sir is SAD.

Did you hear the obscenities throw at the player's from ADULTS? And there you go again tell me when this happened at AI before this for you to say that its been happening for years. There's something darker behind your statement and that sir is SAD.
It is Sad.. DIAA stepped in.. Thats when you know things got out of hand.. Because they a worthless .

Dude you can't have kids fighting it doesn't matter who started it. This isn't AI's first time getting into crap like this either. Glad the school district stepped in and handled this. Hopefully that coach is gone. Inge has been a big time player this year sucks for him but if he was involved in all of this nonsense don't feel bad for the kid anymore.

Smh there was NO fighting going on... Well other then DMA parents choking an AI player! Lol now I understand what Trump means by Fake News Lol smh!

This 2017-2018 squad has been involved in fights sir?? And there was NO FIGHT! Where are you getting this from?? Things were thrown at AI Players a DMA parent grabbed an AI player but nobody from AI put their hands on anyone... The question is what is being done about that unruly MOB at DMA???

Zero absolute zero exaggeration. Quit spinning lies for the kids. Are you the Jea Street of depreps? When I was growing up in the city we had guys like Rich Johnson and Mike Miller that held us accountable for our actions. We have way to many enablers in our black community that are doing all of our youth the biggest disservice by lying and enabling there bad actions. Way to many second, third, fourth and fifth chance.
Lies? Were you there??

Seasons don't get canceled for no reason at all, I'm sure that there was sufficient evidence that was given. If you are a parent and you still don't know why it was cancelled then that leds me to think that you should be more involved than just basketball, just saying......if basketball is that terrible in the state stop following it.....face to face so you can do what? Show your team how it's done man to man lol, great example for your team, maybe that's why they are in this unfortunate situation.

Was Inge considering playing basketball in college? Anyone recruiting him?
@84rider nailed it.

Blame the coaches, blame the other team, blame the refs and blame the DIAA. Accept any shred of responsibility or consider that both teams played a part in this? Apparently, not.

Smh I won't comment again until I have viable information for you guys, because at this point all of these comments are based off of emotional opinions and gossip (like teenage girls). I needs FACTS!

Reactions: 84rider
Smh I won't comment again until I have viable information for you guys, because at this point all of these comments are based off of emotional opinions and gossip (like teenage girls). I needs FACTS!

Awesome. Looking forward to your 9th post.

Seasons don't get canceled for no reason at all, I'm sure that there was sufficient evidence that was given. If you are a parent and you still don't know why it was cancelled then that leds me to think that you should be more involved than just basketball, just saying......if basketball is that terrible in the state stop following it.....face to face so you can do what? Show your team how it's done man to man lol, great example for your team, maybe that's why they are in this unfortunate situation.
Oh dont worry sir I dont follow it I'm an advocate for kids LEAVING IT if they are indeed good enough you can have it. Im not a parent of either team I just know when I'm watching an injustice take place and the fact that you think its ok or funny makes it even worse. See how you spin words when did I say face to face? When did i ask to meet someone? See i know just what type of a person I'm dealing with.......

@84rider nailed it.

Blame the coaches, blame the other team, blame the refs and blame the DIAA. Accept any shred of responsibility or consider that both teams played a part in this? Apparently, not.
No where is the happy medium? Where is due process? Where is the evidence? nobody is saying just blame everybody else the point is dont just act like this is a one sided affair and this teams season and these seniors careers destroyed is ok and just an oh well situation. Theres a better way to do this

No where is the happy medium? Where is due process? Where is the evidence? nobody is saying just blame everybody else the point is dont just act like this is a one sided affair and this teams season and these seniors careers destroyed is ok and just an oh well situation. Theres a better way to do this

I agree with this. I am all for getting to the right answer and making sure whatever decisions made are supportable. Probably plenty of blame to go around.

I agree with this. I am all for getting to the right answer and making sure whatever decisions made are supportable. Probably plenty of blame to go around.
@jvm3 At the end of the day we have to teach them a lesson in this and not just discard of them as if they are worthless there are plenty of other things we could do other than just throw their season in the trash. Doing it like this will create NOTHING but hate........

Reactions: 84rider and jvm3
Oh dont worry sir I dont follow it I'm an advocate for kids LEAVING IT if they are indeed good enough you can have it. Im not a parent of either team I just know when I'm watching an injustice take place and the fact that you think its ok or funny makes it even worse. See how you spin words when did I say face to face? When did i ask to meet someone? See i know just what type of a person I'm dealing with.......
Quick to judge dnell, not soft and don't need to spin anything & definitely not worried about face to face lol, your p.s. comment at the end of your post speaks volumes for who you think you are but I'm not impressed and enough people on this board know who I am, do t need to hide....as for injustices being done really, no matter what happens young men fighting need to understand that knuckles don't solve problems in the real world but your mind and ethics will take you a long way, I had to learn that the hard way and still struggle with it occasionally but in the end calmer heads prevail, just sharing

Reactions: jvm3
@jvm3 At the end of the day we have to teach them a lesson in this and not just discard of them as if they are worthless there are plenty of other things we could do other than just throw their season in the trash. Doing it like this will create NOTHING but hate........
That's what I'm talking about dnell, good input and I agree with you on that statement

Quick to judge dnell, not soft and don't need to spin anything & definitely not worried about face to face lol, your p.s. comment at the end of your post speaks volumes for who you think you are but I'm not impressed and enough people on this board know who I am, do t need to hide....as for injustices being done really, no matter what happens young men fighting need to understand that knuckles don't solve problems in the real world but your mind and ethics will take you a long way, I had to learn that the hard way and still struggle with it occasionally but in the end calmer heads prevail, just sharing
You still dont get it. THERE WAS NO FIGHT. There are some confused kids at home right now who think this system cares nothing about them this is being handled all wrong. As for this board I've been on here long enough to watch sick adult hide behind names and tear children down id just like to see their faces so I know who not to associate myself with. Thats where that P.S. comment came from.

Look lets stop it here....
You still dont get it. THERE WAS NO FIGHT. There are some confused kids at home right now who think this system cares nothing about them this is being handled all wrong. As for this board I've been on here long enough to watch sick adult hide behind names and tear children down id just like to see their faces so I know who not to associate myself with. Thats where that P.S. comment came from.
Look man i understand wat you saying.. But AI had to do something.. Come on thats reality.. Season aint over because you did nothing... If DMA did prevoked it.. Somebody from AI had do something back....and was seen doing it... Make few calls... See If can some type of video...

There are several posters that have been following DE basketball for years that are respected posters on this board. These posters have attend hundreds of games just to follow the game with skin in the game and know which schools and fan bases are like, so I tend to believe them. Even though I'm not at the that level yet, I know certain schools that have a reputation of this type of behavior. We all know which schools we're talking about. I was not going to comment because I was not there, but I can say that AI fits in that category from personal experience.

So my questions why should we listen to new posters that want video, written witness statements or DNA evidence because they are so shocked that this happened and how that all of us, the DIAA, the officials have it out for them. Let start policing ourselves and calling like it is and stop the blame game and let's start with this board!

Last edited:
There are several posters that have been following DE basketball for years that are respected posters on this board. These posters have attend hundreds of games just to follow the game with skin in the game and know which schools and fan bases are like, so I tend to believe them. Even though I'm not at the that level yet, I know certain schools that have a reputation of this type of behavior. We all know which schools we're talking about. I was not going to comment because I was not there, but I can say that AI fits in that category from personal experience.

So my questions why should we listen to new posters that want video, written witness statements or DNA evidence because they are so shocked that this happened and how that all of us, the DIAA, the officials have it out for them. Let start policing ourselves and calling like it is and stop the blame game and let's start with this board!
And this is why there will be no change here you basically said that just because people go to hundreds of games their word means more than the next mans. You also basically said that AI fit the description of a bad group of kids. What about the condition of the heart sir what about what the EVIL that lurks in some of these peoples hearts. Your right though we damn sure better start policing ourselves cause the more things change the more they stay the same.....

Last edited:
Look lets stop it here....

Look man i understand wat you saying.. But AI had to do something.. Come on thats reality.. Season aint over because you did nothing... If DMA did prevoked it.. Somebody from AI had do something back....and was seen doing it... Make few calls... See If can some type of video...
Im saying there was a push of another child by an AI player. Im saying there were negative words exchanged from both sides. And a child maybe even charged at someone BUT there was no fight. Now maybe our definition of a fight is different. Ive made my calls and what I've come up with does not call for the suspension of a season.......

Im saying there was a push of another child by an AI player. Im saying there were negative words exchanged from both sides. And a child maybe even charged at someone BUT there was no fight. Now maybe our definition of a fight is different. Ive made my calls and what I've come up with does not call for the suspension of a season.......
Just made a call.... Alot of pushing and shoving and abusive words from AI.. Towards DMA staff members ... After scuffle was over.. No fighting at all...but he said AI words they where saying to staff members so unreal...

By your own admission, I don't understand, if this is a pattern like it seems to be why not a suspension for the season? Why wait for the next incident that could be worse, why not send a message now? So your only argument is this was only a one time thing and that's where people know otherwise. . . .

Just the above is not normal behavior when representing a school or community . . . . if you think it's no big deal until a punch is actual thrown that's the problem!

Last edited:

Let's get it correct. After the game without shaking hands with DMA, ended the entire AI team sprinted upstairs & they were restrained by off-duty police, parents, & there own coaches. There were at least a dozen police called to the scene to.

Just made a call.... Alot of pushing and shoving and abusive words from AI.. Towards DMA staff members ... After scuffle was over.. No fighting at all...but he said AI words they where saying to staff members so unreal...
Both words from both sides were unreal. So now you see what i meant. There was NO FIGHT. This was handled all wrong. These kids should be made to apologize to the adults for anything wrong the might have said. Make both teams do something together hell maybe even make them sit the half of the next game but dont suspend their season. Those senior should still be recognized on senior night......

@dnell I'm not worried about any man to man conversation with you. I'm just saying I find it strange how you think DIAA would nuts cancel their season for no reason. The fact that they had to step in and do this speaks for that program. No control over anything there, I get it ask the kids their story and whatever but the reason the season is cancelled is because of the kids actions after that game.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT