Quarterfinals - 2pm

No. 3 Milford vs. No. 6 Woodbridge - Milford 47-14

No. 4 Archmere vs. No. 5 DMA - DMA - 38-29

Semifinals - 4pm

DMA vs. No. 1 Laurel - Laurel 44-15

Milford vs. No. 2 Indian River - Milford 33-29

Laurel -31-28 final

Reactions: Fightingbluehen
@taway You must not have been around Delaware wrestling that long if you can't recall when there was a time when BBC was dominant and Independent. They go through changes.

Hodgson Vo Tech and William Penn were big time power houses. Do you not see the 8 or 9 State Championship banners from the 90s and 2000s hanging in their rafters? And the same with William Penn.

And St Marks being nationally ranked multiple times with about 8 or 9 State championships from the 90s and 2000s? And Salesianum, although only 1 banner, made the tournament every other year in the 4 team format. And if you want to go even further back, St. Andrews actually has the most state championships in state history as they were very dominant.

I know a lot of you want to be stuck in your ways that Henlopen has always been the dominant conference but the fact of the matter is that the change in power has always been prevalent in DE wrestling with Henlopen being on top in recent years.

Reactions: myrealname
@taway You must not have been around Delaware wrestling that long if you can't recall when there was a time when BBC was dominant and Independent. They go through changes.

Hodgson Vo Tech and William Penn were big time power houses. Do you not see the 8 or 9 State Championship banners from the 90s and 2000s hanging in their rafters? And the same with William Penn.

And St Marks being nationally ranked multiple times with about 8 or 9 State championships from the 90s and 2000s? And Salesianum, although only 1 banner, made the tournament every other year in the 4 team format. And if you want to go even further back, St. Andrews actually has the most state championships in state history as they were very dominant.

I know a lot of you want to be stuck in your ways that Henlopen has always been the dominant conference but the fact of the matter is that the change in power has always been prevalent in DE wrestling with Henlopen being on top in recent years.

I've been around since the mid-70's. You have to go back to that era to see anything remotely like parity.

Some stats:

Since 1993 there has been only two years in both D1 and D2 that a Henlopen team has not been in the finals. That doesn't seem to indicate an upstate dominance. Before that the state title was based on team points in the individual tournament and the weakness of BH and Indy meant the one dominant team in those conferences sent their entire teams, hardly a fair measure and one of the reasons the system changed to duals.

I will grant that there have been some very good upstate teams, including St. Marks of NJ/PA/DE. Again, I would not call having a good team 'dominance', particularly in the context of this conversation - number of teams in the duals and auto-bids.

St. Andrews? There were what, 6 teams back then?

If we want to measure conference strength by how many individual state champions each conference has had in the last 40 years:

Henlopen - 260
Blue Hen - 139
Independent - 151

Wrestlers in the finals for the past 42 years:

Henlopen - 495
Blue Hen - 312
Independent - 294

Years each conference had the most champions:

Henlopen - 27
Blue Hen - 7
Independent - 8

I will grant that WP, St.M, and Hodgson were strong in the late 90's but I don't think there was much more behind them to indicate overall strength of wrestling in those conferences. The numbers just don't show that.

@taway That's a flawed statistic saying since 1993, only 2 years there wasn't a Henlopen team in the finals. I am sure if you ran that same stat then it will show the same thing for independent and blue hen conference. You are talking about 4 teams who make the finals that includes both divisions. Statistically alone each conference more then likely is represented every year. Especially during those times with CR (Henlopen) Penn and hodgson (blue hen) and st marks and sallies (Independent).

I ran the stat to see. Since 1993, with your stat, BH wasn't represented in 4 years since 1993 and Independent 4 years as well in both divisions. Very comparable to the 2 of Henlopen as you stated as I am taking your word for it.

If we look at team champions since 1993.....

D1 from 1993 to 2002 the team champion was either from BHC or INDY team. That's 10 years no Henlopen Champ...I think they may have had 1. Henlopen has the majority after 2002 with indy and BHC getting 1 or 2.

D2 was similar from 1993 to 2002 with only BHC winning titles. Another 10 year stretch with 0 team championships for Henlopen.

This state alone shows that the 90s and early 2000s, BBC and INDY were more dominant.

And your argument talking about numbers of teams in state with st Andrews back in the day basically nullifies your stat on state finalists per conference. The independent conference, except recently, only had about 8 or 9 teams during that stretch while the other conferences had 14 to 18 teams. So that stat you ran should be based upon percentages of wrestlers in each conference making the finals rather then numbers themselves.

If we break down total amount of state champions per conference....

BhC has 227
INDY has 215
HENLOPEN 246

Once again very comparable statistics as the power is constantly changing. And if we took away the past 6 or 7 years since Henlopen has dominated, I am sure both INDY and Blue Hen would have more as Henlopen gets about 9 or 10 per year in the past 7 years.

My point is either of us can sway the statistics to match our argument. And giving St. Marks, Penn, and Hodgson props is nice, but how many state champions or team championships would Henlopen have without CR, Smyrna, or Sussex Central? It's the same for up north without our 3 teams. You get the point.

I am the type of person that gives credit where credit is due and right now since about 2008, Henlopen has been the dominant conference. About every 8 to 15 years the power has changed and will continue to do so.

Without statistics since we both can sway them I would take Blue Hen Conference from 1990 to 1997. I would take INDY from 1998 to 2004. And Henlopen after that.

Upstate (Indy and Blue Hen)versus Downstate is very comparable. Up here the kids are spread so thin thanks to so many options Blue Hen is at a huge disadvantage. It will be hard for Blue Hen to have a dominant dual team unless it's a votech school or a team can miraculously stop the floodgates and keep kids at their feeder. We are working to improve the feeders but public schools will always lose kids to privates. Back when WP was a nationally ranked program the only other options were basically Sallies or St Marks and there were less schools. Now they lose kids to Hodgson, St George's, privates and school choice like we all do. It's just how things are now.

Last edited:
Upstate (Indy and Blue Hen)versus Downstate is very comparable. Up here the kids are spread so thin thanks to so many options Blue Hen is at a huge disadvantage. It will be hard for Blue Hen to have a dominant dual team unless it's a votech school or a team can miraculously stop the floodgates and keep kids at their feeder. We are working to improve the feeders but public schools will always lose kids to privates. Back when WP was a nationally ranked program the only other options were basically Sallies or St Marks and there were less schools. Now they lose kids to Hodgson, St George's, privates and school choice like we all do. It's just how things are now.
If they are so spread out. & thin,why are they good at other sports

If they are so spread out. & thin,why are they good at other sports
Not exactly the biggest youth sport around as far as popularity, so many times you are getting a lot of kids with little or no experience, the fact that you not only need 14 kids, they all have to be different weights. lol. Trust me I've been around it a few years. Kids up here have swam, played soccer, baseball, softball, football, etc since they could walk but youth wrestling took a huge dive after CYO's shut down. It's starting to get bigger with Bulldogs, William penn started a youth club, alpha dogs is doing well and tyrants. People are working to get more kids wrestling up here.

Those athletes are quite frankly just not wrestling and if they finally do decide to wrestle it is when they are in 10th or 11th grade. When up north youth programs were doing very well, it obviously translated that way in high school.

Like Mike said CYO shutting down was a HUGE loss for up north. It wasn't a coincidence that when CYO wrestling went under around 2007 I believe, we saw the impact it had on up north wrestling a few years later.

What was great, from what I remember, when I was younger it seemed like the whole state was wrestling under one entity for our youth programs. CYO had about 12 teams (with 2 from downstate) who wrestled duel meets against one another every weekend and took pride in the invidual tournament of becoming a CYO Champ. I also remember creating youth all star teams as everyone in the state built that comradere with one another from a young age which not only got us more wrestlers wanting to come out, but caused the retention rates of youth wrestling to increase as well.

I just feel like we don't have that now with strictly clubs where they seem more secluded from one another and I feel the need for all the club's in DE to come together under one entity and create a bigger organization. In that way, they can have those duel meets like we once did and have a "DE Club Championship" while also building the popularity of the sport and comradery between the youth wrestlers.

@taway That's a flawed statistic saying since 1993, only 2 years there wasn't a Henlopen team in the finals. I am sure if you ran that same stat then it will show the same thing for independent and blue hen conference. You are talking about 4 teams who make the finals that includes both divisions. Statistically alone each conference more then likely is represented every year. Especially during those times with CR (Henlopen) Penn and hodgson (blue hen) and st marks and sallies (Independent).

I ran the stat to see. Since 1993, with your stat, BH wasn't represented in 4 years since 1993 and Independent 4 years as well in both divisions. Very comparable to the 2 of Henlopen as you stated as I am taking your word for it.

I think perhaps you misread my statement about presence in the duals finals. What I meant was that in D1 there has only been 2 years without at least one Henlopen finalist and in D2 there has only been 2 years without at least one Henlopen finalist.

Those numbers for the other conferences:

Blue Hen - 21 years
Independent - 10 years.

Either way, I don't necessarily believe that duals is a good indicator of conference strength so I analyzed the number of state champions by conference since 1976. I chose this date since prior to that not all schools had a real, up-and-running wrestling program. I suppose I could have gone back to the 1969 consolidation.

Total state champions by conference:

Henlopen - 260
Blue Hen - 139
Independent - 151

I'm not sure where you got your numbers but that is my count from 1976-2017.

If we look at team champions since 1993.....

I already stated that there were good teams in BH and Indy, it just wasn't very deep after that one team.

And your argument talking about numbers of teams in state with st Andrews back in the day basically nullifies your stat on state finalists per conference.

Not sure how arguing that counting state titles per conference when there was only one conference and six teams nullifies anything. Can you elaborate?

My point is either of us can sway the statistics to match our argument. And giving St. Marks, Penn, and Hodgson props is nice, but how many state champions or team championships would Henlopen have without CR, Smyrna, or Sussex Central? It's the same for up north without our 3 teams. You get the point.

A good point is that while the three teams you mentioned have, at one point, been very strong, Henlopen has remained strong.

Without statistics since we both can sway them I would take Blue Hen Conference from 1990 to 1997. I would take INDY from 1998 to 2004. And Henlopen after that.

Without the numbers, how can one make a conclusion? Gut feeling?

Here are some charts, take from them what you will. My analysis is that, by several measures - state champs, state finalists, top 3 and top 3 weighted for 1st and 2nd, that Henlopen dominated the other conferences from 1976-1986 and again from 2002-2017. The period in between was one of parity between the conferences.

My other takeaway is that if one combines BH and IND into 'upstate' and Henlopen as 'downstate', the picture is dramatically different. We could normalize that data as per capita though and get a different story.

Last edited:
Jesus math major. Yes those dates are the exact time frames I am speaking of. That late 80s to mid 90s was BHC and late 90s and early 00s was INDY. That's why at 2002 or 2003 I said Henlopen began showing dominance although I believe from 2003 to 2008 upstate had the better top wrestlers while Henlopen had better teams overall. (Basically if we had north vs south duel meet north would win but south had more talent spread ou during that 5 year stretch).

And I was saying based off stats for INDY if you only have 6 or 7 teams in the conference, you have less wrestlers, and therefore a lesser chance to win states compared to a conference with more teams and more wrestlers. So thought using percentages would be a better factor for caliber of wrestlers.

And I got my numbers from DIAA website where it lists how many state champs each school has had.

And I am basing it off of my personal experience being involved as a wrestler, fan and speactator, and coach from the years from 1990 to now. Knowing the wrestlers and their styles from that era and stating my opinion. You definitely are a math guy and just let numbers do the talking while yes, I let the numbers speak, but most of my opinion comes from knowing the wrestlers personally. If the numbers are relatively close then experience from being involved And from watching matters. And honestly I could probably name you every state final match from about 1998 to 2008. Not because I wanted to memorize it, but simply just from watching And my visual memory.

And to be honest with you, IMO the whole state has declined within recent years...this is north and the South. We see it with less wrestlers placing in beast, less wrestlers going division 1, and less wrestlers nationally ranked. We used to have about 10 in each of the above categories when now we have 1 or 2 a year.

I honestly think north and south both have declined, it's just that the north dipped down a lot further.

And I am not saying it to knock anybody or anyone. It's just what I see and I am trying to be a part of the solution and doing my damnest to help get it back.

I took a look at this also, here are the stats without the 6 teams you mentioned:

Jesus math major.

Haha, yeah, I think data is fun. It adds some clarity and removes subjective biases.

And I got my numbers from DIAA website where it lists how many state champs each school has had.

I think you may have missed some, my counts come from the individuals results published by DIAA.

I do hope there are no hard feelings about all this, I share your desire to see the sport improve in all conferences and statewide.

Think what's really going on is Delaware wrestling took a decline especially upstate & Also not getting all the PA & Jersey kids too

I think I've forgotten what this thread is about.... are we trying to predict who won the state duals 30 years ago or who is relevant now? I think you all can agree (myself not included since I am a measly parent who has only been involved on a parent level) that Wrestling in the State of Delaware needs more exposure at the younger level to really grab the attention of future athletes. From personal experience, I saw both my daughter and son fall in love with the sport, my daughter as a spectator and my son as a participant, simply by being surrounded by some of the best at a young age. Get word out, do more public functions (wrestling on the beach with Team DE inviting some out of state teams during the off-season)... stuff like that.

Reactions: 84rider
@taway no hard feelings at all. It's just you have a lot of teenagers and kids under 20 years old who have grown up with Henlopen dominating and having little respect for up north. Yet, they do not know how good up north wrestling was from 1985 to 2005 (which is the time eriod when I grew up wrestling for up north so am passionate about it). It is funny how your charts matched up perfectly with the years I was stating for when those northern conferences I would pick over southern (1990 to 2003). Those years were very close and it seemed each conference was higher then the other every year. Would have loved to see a north vs south duel from those time periods. Those charts are very cool that you put together. And yeah the website may habe been DOE sports so it may have went further back as it included schools such as De La Warr, St. Andrews, Claymont, etc. So i put those champs in the corresponding conferences.

Also, @IgRivals don't let the SMH team of 2007 and 2008 make you think that DE northern schools get wrestlers from PA and Jersey. That was 2 years out of 30 we are talking about and only 1 team. And in BHC you can't be out if state and attend a DE public school and before that St. Marks team, Every team in DE had DE wrestlers. If you look at the state champs from the years of 1996 to 2006, about 60 to 70% went through the CYO program and all are born and raised in DE.

And yes as I stated up north took a drastic decline but believe it or not the South did as well just not as drastic. It just doesn't seem that way because they are a lot better then the north at the moment. Like I said, players in Beast are down when we used to have 2 or 3 in the finals per year with about 8 or 9 place, D1 scholarships are down when we used to have about 10 a year and are down to 1 or 2, and nationally ranked wrestlers are down when we used to have about 8 or 9 and are down to 1 or 2.

For instance in 2005 you had about 10nof the 14 State champs nationally ranked, place at beast, and get a division 1 scholarship;

103 Conor McDonald ...Beast Champ...top 10 mation...Lehigh University

112 Ian Moser....Beast placer...top 20 nationally...Bloomsburg U

119...Alex Meade...Beast Champ....top 3 nationally....Okie Uni

125....Jeremy Shaw...Honorable mention nationaly...UNC

130...Mike Degliobizzi...HM nationally...Duke University

140...Matt Cathell...Ranked top 20...Beast Placer...Kent State

145...Andrew Bradley...3rd at Beast...top 20 nation...University of Maryland

189...Janelle Jones.. Beast Finalist...top 10 nationally. 2 time JuCo Champ (didn't have the grades)

Like c'mon man north and south have declined. Just north a lot more. Last year I believe we had 2 place at Beast and 1 Divison 1 wrestler.

I think I've forgotten what this thread is about.... are we trying to predict who won the state duals 30 years ago or who is relevant now? I think you all can agree (myself not included since I am a measly parent who has only been involved on a parent level) that Wrestling in the State of Delaware needs more exposure at the younger level to really grab the attention of future athletes. From personal experience, I saw both my daughter and son fall in love with the sport, my daughter as a spectator and my son as a participant, simply by being surrounded by some of the best at a young age. Get word out, do more public functions (wrestling on the beach with Team DE inviting some out of state teams during the off-season)... stuff like that.

Sometimes, in order to know what needs to be done, you need to know what happened to change what was once good. In order to do that, it helps to know what the facts were and are.

It is funny how your charts matched up perfectly with the years I was stating for when those northern conferences I would pick over southern (1990 to 2003).

Yep, sometimes the objective measure validates what our guts know. Once I combined BH and IND that became clearer.

And yes as I stated up north took a drastic decline but believe it or not the South did as well just not as drastic.
Agree.

Sometimes, in order to know what needs to be done, you need to know what happened to change what was once good. In order to do that, it helps to know what the facts were and are.

I will agree to disagree since, as a person who works at a Middle School, I see that children these days have a very short attention span. They choose to do 3 things at once instead of perfecting one thing at a time. You need gimmicks to grab a hold of them and you definitely need technology. A flashy tournament with live streaming and a chance to be on TV ~ they will come. Forget a belt or trophy ~ how about a gift certificate to Dick's Sporting Goods or tickets to a big match.

Although I dislike the 2 piece wrestling gear, I see how they are flashy and "with the times" so the kids are more likely to want to wear one. One of the things that disappointed me this year is that some of the schools did away with putting the kids names up on the boards prior to a match. BAD ~ these kids want to see their names up there, not to mention have the lights low during a meet and play some jamming music for them to warm up to... I know even spectators get a kick out of the CRHS Wrestling Band during home meets. THIS is what you need to get out there ~ not how many good wrestlers there used to be and how many Beast placers we had. The Beast has gotten bigger with a lot more participants, hence harder to grab that brass ring.

And as for "old timer" placers or successful programs ~ well I know when I talk about some of the great ones that I have learned about, 1/2 the kids have no idea who I am talking about. Even college level, because again... not in the media. Not to mention (again) their mentality these days. They will shrug it off and say "well that was then". A successful program back in the day would not be a successful program in this era. Move on and move forward... new ideas with flare! :)

Last edited:
@taway no hard feelings at all. It's just you have a lot of teenagers and kids under 20 years old who have grown up with Henlopen dominating and having little respect for up north. Yet, they do not know how good up north wrestling was from 1985 to 2005 (which is the time eriod when I grew up wrestling for up north so am passionate about it). It is funny how your charts matched up perfectly with the years I was stating for when those northern conferences I would pick over southern (1990 to 2003). Those years were very close and it seemed each conference was higher then the other every year. Would have loved to see a north vs south duel from those time periods. Those charts are very cool that you put together. And yeah the website may habe been DOE sports so it may have went further back as it included schools such as De La Warr, St. Andrews, Claymont, etc. So i put those champs in the corresponding conferences.

Also, @IgRivals don't let the SMH team of 2007 and 2008 make you think that DE northern schools get wrestlers from PA and Jersey. That was 2 years out of 30 we are talking about and only 1 team. And in BHC you can't be out if state and attend a DE public school and before that St. Marks team, Every team in DE had DE wrestlers. If you look at the state champs from the years of 1996 to 2006, about 60 to 70% went through the CYO program and all are born and raised in DE.

And yes as I stated up north took a drastic decline but believe it or not the South did as well just not as drastic. It just doesn't seem that way because they are a lot better then the north at the moment. Like I said, players in Beast are down when we used to have 2 or 3 in the finals per year with about 8 or 9 place, D1 scholarships are down when we used to have about 10 a year and are down to 1 or 2, and nationally ranked wrestlers are down when we used to have about 8 or 9 and are down to 1 or 2.

For instance in 2005 you had about 10nof the 14 State champs nationally ranked, place at beast, and get a division 1 scholarship;

189...Janelle Jones.. Beast Finalist...top 10 nationally. 2 time JuCo Champ (didn't have the grades)

Like c'mon man north and south have declined. Just north a lot more. Last year I believe we had 2 place at Beast and 1 Divison 1 wrestler.
i said

i didn't say just north. But my predictions Smryna since they got some of their guys back & Milford by 3.. & respect to you allheart you know your wrestling lol i didn't catch your name.. When did you
wrestle? I wrestled for Milford 98 to 01 name Jr Duffy

Last edited:
I will agree to disagree since, as a person who works at a Middle School, I see that children these days have a very short attention span. They choose to do 3 things at once instead of perfecting one thing at a time. You need gimmicks to grab a hold of them and you definitely need technology. A flashy tournament with live streaming and a chance to be on TV ~ they will come. Forget a belt or trophy ~ how about a gift certificate to Dick's Sporting Goods or tickets to a big match.

Although I dislike the 2 piece wrestling gear, I see how they are flashy and "with the times" so the kids are more likely to want to wear one. One of the things that disappointed me this year is that some of the schools did away with putting the kids names up on the boards prior to a match. BAD ~ these kids want to see their names up there, not to mention have the lights low during a meet and play some jamming music for them to warm up to... I know even spectators get a kick out of the CRHS Wrestling Band during home meets. THIS is what you need to get out there ~ not how many good wrestlers there used to be and how many Beast placers we had. The Beast has gotten bigger with a lot more participants, hence harder to grab that brass ring.

And as for "old timer" placers or successful programs ~ well I know when I talk about some of the great ones that I have learned about, 1/2 the kids have no idea who I am talking about. Even college level, because again... not in the media. Not to mention (again) their mentality these days. They will shrug it off and say "well that was then". A successful program back in the day would not be a successful program in this era. Move on and move forward... new ideas with flare! :)

Nothing bad can come from analyzing history and what changed. For example, I would say the loss of CYO had more of an effect on Delaware wrestling than music and lighting.

Wrestling was and will continue to be about hard-nosed kids reaching for a goal and being willing to sacrifice for that goal.

Reactions: myrealname
Nothing bad can come from analyzing history and what changed. For example, I would say the loss of CYO had more of an effect on Delaware wrestling than music and lighting.

Wrestling was and will continue to be about hard-nosed kids reaching for a goal and being willing to sacrifice for that goal.

And yet I can honestly say I have no idea what CYO is... and just asked my son, he doesn't either. And as for music and lighting ~ I was saying that it could be used to attracts kids to the sport, not keep ones that are already here. In today's marketing you need a gimmick... sorry but like I said earlier; these kids have short attention spans.

Again, not taking away from what you are saying, because I agree you can learn from the past. However, to move forward in today's world you need more than the promise of glory because the kids see football, lacrosse, basketball, and baseball as the "in" sports with all the attention (heck just look at any sports section in a newspaper). They are all about the fame and fortune and what gets their names in lights. Sorry, but that's a fact. YET once you get them reeled in with the gimmick, they will learn to love the sport I believe as much as your guys from back in the day.

And yet I can honestly say I have no idea what CYO is... and just asked my son, he doesn't either. And as for music and lighting ~ I was saying that it could be used to attracts kids to the sport, not keep ones that are already here. In today's marketing you need a gimmick... sorry but like I said earlier; these kids have short attention spans.

Again, not taking away from what you are saying, because I agree you can learn from the past. However, to move forward in today's world you need more than the promise of glory because the kids see football, lacrosse, basketball, and baseball as the "in" sports with all the attention (heck just look at any sports section in a newspaper). They are all about the fame and fortune and what gets their names in lights. Sorry, but that's a fact. YET once you get them reeled in with the gimmick, they will learn to love the sport I believe as much as your guys from back in the day.
You didn't have to go there primo u said bad words.. "Back in the day" making me feel old lol But it would be nice & think would bring more kids in if you got top 3 you get a real nice belt like Wwe belt lol like some ttournaments do. First gets gold ha

Reactions: anon_2etc7zewo6e8d
You didn't have to go there primo u said bad words.. "Back in the day" making me feel old lol But it would be nice & think would bring more kids in if you got top 3 you get a real nice belt like Wwe belt lol like some ttournaments do. First gets gold ha

:D :D :D My bad, not like I'm a spring chicken. How about if I say "Perfectly aged"?

Reactions: IgRivals
:D :D :D My bad, not like I'm a spring chicken. How about if I say "Perfectly aged"?
Lol A lot better.. But you don't like the new gear huh i like the tight tops & bottoms but not the lose bottoms... What's your predictions on Cr?

Lol A lot better.. But you don't like the new gear huh i like the tight tops & bottoms but not the lose bottoms... What's your predictions on Cr?

I also prefer the tight tops and bottoms. I feel cage fighting shorts are all well and good for warm-ups but not for wrestling. I still prefer the singlet over the compression gear simply because of the mismatch. Yeah, look at the CR one for example. The shirt has a vertical "Caesar" and the shorts have a vertical "Rodney" on the same side. But once tucked in.. yeah, it says "Caeney" !!! Would have been better if the shirt had a "RID" and the shorts had a "ERS". Separate means nothing, together "Riders".

Predictions on CR... me, just a parent. However, I think they will clear St Georges with no problem. As for the rematch with Sallies. Did a mock breakdown tonight and I think with a few tweeks here and there it should be definite 30 points for CR and 22 for Sallies with 3 matches that could go either way. ;) But I would like to mention Rigby does not listen to a word I say so my "tweeks" mean nothing. LOL

Not sure if it was answered but does anyone know if 302Sports will be streaming all or any of the matches?

Not sure if it was answered but does anyone know if 302Sports will be streaming all or any of the matches?

Not sure but I do know it was mentioned in another thread that it will be live on trackwrestling. With that being said, 302sports may not be allowed to stream.

Not sure but I do know it was mentioned in another thread that it will be live on trackwrestling. With that being said, 302sports may not be allowed to stream.
What sucks for CR, where CR is stack so is Smryna.. We sure do miss our Hayes! LolGreat kid.. Good luck to you all

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT