ADVERTISEMENT

Dual Team States Predictions

Not sure but I do know it was mentioned in another thread that it will be live on trackwrestling. With that being said, 302sports may not be allowed to stream.
The DIAA doesn't allow 302 to broadcast the state tournaments. They wanna try and make their money. You have to pay to watch on NFHSnetwork.com

Reactions: anon_2etc7zewo6e8d
@IgRivals I've posted my name a few times on here. And I never say anythinf with bad intentions...more so just passion.

Nick Dominelli. I wrestled for Sallies 2002 to 2006 and was a product of CYO at St. JOHNS. I have been the head coach at McKean High School for 5 years now.

Reactions: 84rider
2018 DIAA Wrestling Tournaments

(Saturday at Smyrna High School)

Division I

Quarterfinals - 2pm

No. 3 Caesar Rodney vs. No. 6 St. George - CR 46-17 46-21 close!

No. 4 Sussex Central vs. No. 5 Dover - SC 32-24 34-24 I'm good.

Semifinals - 4pm

SC vs. No. 1 Smyrna - Smyrna 37-19

CR vs. No. 2 Salesianum - CR 29-27

Finals Smyrna 39-20

Quarterfinals - 2pm

No. 3 Milford vs. No. 6 Woodbridge - Milford 47-14 51-23 had a 33 point win they won by 28

No. 4 Archmere vs. No. 5 DMA - DMA - 38-29 my bad pick but don't know either team well.
Semifinals - 4pm

DMA vs. No. 1 Laurel - Laurel 44-15

Milford vs. No. 2 Indian River - Milford 33-29

Laurel -31-28 final

No. 3 Milford vs. No. 6 Woodbridge - Milford 47-14 51-23 had a 33 point win they won by 28

No. 4 Archmere vs. No. 5 DMA - DMA - 38-29 my bad pick but don't know either team well.

No. 3 Caesar Rodney vs. No. 6 St. George - CR 46-17 46-21 close!

No. 4 Sussex Central vs. No. 5 Dover - SC 32-24 34-24 I'm good.
I'll reajust my Laurel semi
Laurel 64-6 over Archmere

Last edited:
Delaware State used to have all of the state's there within all sports. The duel meet championships and the individual were there as well for many years. I am not sure why they strayed away from that.

With how well the Beast is run at University of Delaware, I would love the individual and duel meet championships to be held there. Not sure if it's a money issue or if both schools just don't have the availability anymore.

Reactions: spartakos
Del state dropped wrestling and the state decided to stop giving them money since they didn't support the sport if I remember correctly.

Got ya. Man I hope we keep pushing for a team for one of those schools....particularly U of DE. I know we tried last year and it didn't work but at least they are listening and know people want it. Can you imagine the number of national caliber wrestlers coming to U of DE for the Beast and falling in love with the school and choosing to go there. Between that and Delawares best wrestlers going there, I think it could immediately be a top 15 in Division 1. And you know they would make money because us on DE are dying for a team and would go to the home matches as payinf spectators.

Who had Sallies losing to Cr and IR losing to Milford? This gal did! ;-)

Pretty close on scores for the matches too.

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT