ADVERTISEMENT

CR

How is it you seem to know so much about everyone in the state? Oh thats probably because you spend more time with opposing families at matches than your own team. Or so ive heard. Lol didnt someone on here tell you to create another account in another thread so you could go troll yourself?
Maybe because she has been apart of the wrestling community since her son started wrestling. A lot of the kids wrestle year round so they have plenty of time to get to know each other. Its a pretty small community. I knew of Jaxson's situation, and I'm not nearly in tuned with wrestling as she is. It's not hard to find out info on the kids if you just ask.

Maybe because she has been apart of the wrestling community since her son started wrestling. A lot of the kids wrestle year round so they have plenty of time to get to know each other. Its a pretty small community. I knew of Jaxson's situation, and I'm not nearly in tuned with wrestling as she is. It's not hard to find out info on the kids if you just ask.

Thats such a great answer. Thank you for that...

Reactions: myrealname
How is it you seem to know so much about everyone in the state? Oh thats probably because you spend more time with opposing families at matches than your own team. Or so ive heard. Lol didnt someone on here tell you to create another account in another thread so you could go troll yourself?

Yeah... that's it. Or how about I know so much about kids in my son's grade because he is actually friends with people and they spend time at my house. Or better yet, maybe because at one time my son was teammates with these individuals (he has wrestled for Team DE, Smyrna Little Wrestlers, Young Riders, Tyrants and Hammers from the time he was 7)... but of course he was also invited to participate on some of those teams during the off season at open wrestling tournaments? Do you not understand how year round wrestling works? Or maybe it's just jealousy or no friends? And sorry to disappoint, but I don't hide behind a screen name like yourself... grow up and be an adult and stand behind your comments person who only joined barely a week ago yet seems to not what I have been posting for the past few months.

I think somebody is upset because they obviously see me socializing at Wrestling events and I must not stop and talk to them so they are feeling excluded, LOL! :)

Reactions: Melwuest
I think somebody is upset because they obviously see me socializing at Wrestling events and I must not stop and talk to them so they are feeling excluded, LOL! :)

You got me! Please be my friend! Papapapaplease!!!! Btw your other post is too long. I got bored with it after the first sentence. Does it bother you that I am a mystery? You will never know "myrealname" hahaha...see what i did there?

Reactions: spartakos
Yeah... that's it. Or how about I know so much about kids in my son's grade because he is actually friends with people and they spend time at my house. Or better yet, maybe because at one time my son was teammates with these individuals (he has wrestled for Team DE, Smyrna Little Wrestlers, Young Riders, Tyrants and Hammers from the time he was 7)... but of course he was also invited to participate on some of those teams during the off season at open wrestling tournaments? Do you not understand how year round wrestling works? Or maybe it's just jealousy or no friends? And sorry to disappoint, but I don't hide behind a screen name like yourself... grow up and be an adult and stand behind your comments person who only joined barely a week ago yet seems to not what I have been posting for the past few months.
Sandy, there is no sense in arguing with these guys on here! Most of us parents are friends with parents from other teams as you say. I sit back and laugh while reading all these obnoxious posts. The kids used to get upset being talked about but they know it’s a joke. These adults have nothing better to do with their time but bash kids and be keyboard warriors. That is all I’m going to say on the matter.

Reactions: anon_2etc7zewo6e8d
. @Primo-Fam I really would appreciate it if you stayed on your side at matches . Side note....Are you proud of me for finally making a screen name? Now ppl will not think I am some other “mysterious person” #IStandBehindMyComments #ThisIsMyName

You got me! Please be my friend! Papapapaplease!!!! Btw your other post is too long. I got bored with it after the first sentence. Does it bother you that I am a mystery? You will never know "myrealname" hahaha...see what i did there?
I see what you did there! Lolz

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT